Ewww... What's the worst thing you've eaten..?

Options

Replies

• PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Canned salmon. I thought it would be like canned tuna but with the added Omega-3. I just about threw up when I saw the fish eye looking right at me. The smell was terrible. Never again.

I've never had an eye in my canned salmon..........just the tasty little bones.
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Swordfish. My employer had a Christmas dinner for all the employees and we went to a really nice restaurant and that's what was on the menu. I got really sick, and my husband and I left. Didn't quite make it, had to throw up downtown somewhere:sick:
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Mashed cauliflower. A lot of my friends said, "Oh, it's a great replacement for mashed potatoes! You can't tell the difference!" Oh...no no no no...I tried to eat it,but I gagged with every bite. I don't even want to eat cauliflower anymore...ick.
  • jinna86
    jinna86 Posts: 93
    Options
    Those of you who think spirulina is bad should try chlorella.... :sick:
  • Timetobetiny
    Options
    Convenience store sashimi. Bad idea, never getting it again!
    The tuna was mush as soon as you bit into it.. Ugh, even thinking about it makes me feel sick!
  • freyaheart
    freyaheart Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Chocolate BBQ chicken wings at Hershey Park.
  • ALKNica
    ALKNica Posts: 50
    Options
    1. Licorice
    2. Root beer
    3. Campbell's cream of anything soups--when I was a young mother I tried a few of their recipes after I got off work to save time. It looks and tastes like throw-up to me I also HATE that green bean casserole. Yuck. I'd rather be in the kitchen longer and make a decent meal.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Balut: ate it in the phillipines, its a semi formed duck embryo boiled in the shell & eaten whole

I was going to say the same thing and I'm Filipino. Lol! According to my parents, I used to it when I was younger. Yeah..I'll take their word for it.
  • Mseleanor1
    Mseleanor1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Cake, Blue Cheese dressing, Ranch Dressing, Kraft mac & cheese... guacamole, sour cream, chocolate candy.. I can go on and on about stuff I don't like and my family is always telling me your taste buds change so I should try them often... They always taste the same and I gag on Chocolate.
  • zummerzet_lou
    zummerzet_lou Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Quinoa :sick:

Tried it .. not only was it yuck, turned out I was allergic to the stuff so ended up with a horrid red rash everywhere.
  • fightingthefood
    Options
    Blood Pudding
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Sea Urchin.

Want the experience without the cost? Find a dirty fish tank, scrap a healthy portion of that green gunk off the sides and pour that handful into your mouth. BAM! The taste of sea urchin.
  • hakudoshi82
    Options
    Rattle Snake. GAH.
  • kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Pineapple as a pizza topping. That *kitten* should be illegal.

I totally agree with that. Fruit on pizza, gross.
    I have really childish tastebuds though, so I don't like a lot of things. (tomatoes, mushrooms, avocado, onions, the list goes on and on lol)
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Blood Pudding

^^ This. I like most things, and I'll try anything once. Hubby loves it, to me, it was just BLECH! But at least I can say I tried it.
  • Emisole
    Emisole Posts: 65
    Options
    1. Licorice
    2. Root beer
    3. Campbell's cream of anything soups--when I was a young mother I tried a few of their recipes after I got off work to save time. It looks and tastes like throw-up to me I also HATE that green bean casserole. Yuck. I'd rather be in the kitchen longer and make a decent meal.

All of these things are gross to me, too!

I'm going to have to go with lobster, though. I'm from Maine and I can't even look at it without gagging.

Bread pudding has the GROSSEST texture. My whole family loves it and it looks like cold barf to me.

Accidentally ate a ladybug once, that was horrid.
  • Emisole
    Emisole Posts: 65
    Options
    -- DoublepostWOO
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Most of the things I have tried from skinnytaste.com have been pretty good, but once I made these skinny spinach meatballs from that site and they were HORRIBLE!!!!! It kind of ruined spinach for me for a while...=(
  • serendipity57
    serendipity57 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    at a party I once ate a witchety grub.....didn't know what it was until after????????????????
  • redshoes86
    redshoes86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Cake, Blue Cheese dressing, Ranch Dressing, Kraft mac & cheese... guacamole, sour cream, chocolate candy.. I can go on and on about stuff I don't like and my family is always telling me your taste buds change so I should try them often... They always taste the same and I gag on Chocolate.

Some of those things are on my favourite foods list!