2 yrs of MFP - 130+ lost, 9 months maintaining (with pics)

Options

Replies

• greeneyes12273
    Options
    Very inspirational and amazing story! I am a Minnesota girl too and we are finally getting nice June weather so enjoy some much deserved swimsuit time!
  • Kristy7418
    Kristy7418 Posts: 85
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!! I have about the same to lose and hope in 2 years I have a similar story!!
  • watercolorarteest
    watercolorarteest Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! So inspired with your story and all those I've read since starting on MFP! Thanks for the encouragement through your posting!
  • lorijlozano
    Options
    Congrats...:)))....one of the best & most inspiring stories I've read on MFP......thank you for sharing:love::flowerforyou:
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You keep your reader so interested. I loved your story! Congratulations on such an inspirational accomplishment for so many of us.
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a great job, story and inspiration! :happy:
  • Lisette32
    Lisette32 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    this is amazing!!! you look great!!!
  • mtfr810
    mtfr810 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Very awesome! Congrats on your success!!!!
  • runawayescape
    runawayescape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump, well done! :)
  • chattertess
    chattertess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story - what an inspiration!! You've done amazingly well :) love the goat too - cheeky!
  • Amytrue1
    Amytrue1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Seriously amazing and so inspirational! Thank you for posting this! You look incredible (and feel great, too!) - does it get any better than that?
  • slw87
    slw87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well done and thank you for the inspiration!
  • hot2def
    hot2def Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    BUMP!! This is beautifully written and inspiring!
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!!!! I want to be you when I grow up.. :flowerforyou:
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Mmmm...donuts sound good right now.

Yep, totally having one this weekend. There is a newer place here that makes maple long johns topped with caramelized bacon. Is it wrong for me to post about that in a thread about losing 133 pounds? Oh well. If it's wrong, I don't wanna be right. I lift weights for donuts.

Me, too! Yep, I'll be hitting Dunkin on Saturday. Toasted coconut and a cup of coffee...doesn't get any better!
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!! You have done an outstanding job and you look amazing!!!
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    'Start and don't stop.' I love it. Good for you and thank you for sharing. Love the maintenance success, too.
  • cweaver1981
    cweaver1981 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You are truely an inspiration!
  • tlatkinso
    tlatkinso Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Just awesome! Thanks for your story
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your story!!! I too am a Minnesotan and will be hoping for some nice weather for us!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!