2 yrs of MFP - 130+ lost, 9 months maintaining (with pics)

Options

Replies

• SlimsLiftingMoreThanLipstick
    Options
    Loved reading your story! Great job!
  • sugarchic64
    Options
    :love: WOW!!! what an amazing testimony of strength and courage!!! you are totally awesome!!! that is the most motivating tru-life story i've heard in such a long time. you should be so proud of yourself! i'm so proud of you! what are your plans for maintaining and staying so focused now that you have reached your ultimate goal? would you share a few of your meals for tips and ideas? CONGRATULATIONS!!! i wish you much joy and happiness with your new healthy life!!! m
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Just WOW!!! You are so determined! Great Job X 1000!!!
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm your fan, you know it girl! :laugh:
  • Charity2001
    Options
    Congratulations! All in just 2 years, wow! The picture with your beautimous kiddo made me sit up and take notice because kids change SO fast and he's an obvious sign of how much awesomeness you exuded in that short time.
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    great journey....inspiring
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great read, thank you for sharing. And congratulations, you look awesome.
  • jellyjojo
    jellyjojo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    bump to save
  • anvacarz_again
    Options
    What an incredible story!! Loved reading it and you look absolutely beautiful. Wow, just a real pick-me-up this morning and a wonderful push to stay on track!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    what are your plans for maintaining and staying so focused now that you have reached your ultimate goal? would you share a few of your meals for tips and ideas?

My current plan is to log most days. Right now I eat at a small deficit during the week and moderate surplus on weekends, but I think I need to re-evaluate it because my goal has changed a bit, body-composition wise, and it will be better met through a more consistent intake schedule.

I'm not an intuitive eater, other than intuitively eating ALL THE FOOD, so that's why I'll keep logging. It's worth the 15 minutes a day it takes.

I'll continue having goals. Right now they are weight training related. In the fall I'll shift back to running and train for a half marathon. When that's done I'll go replace the muscle I burn up doing endurance training :)

My goals will be smaller and less externally motivated, but that's okay. I like how I feel, and continuing to have this feeling is an incredible incentive.

I'll post another blog with meal ideas, and one with my top ten tips as well within a few weeks.

Thank you everyone - I'm reading every reply and I love them!
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation and story! Thank you so much for sharing and congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • the0th3rjen
    the0th3rjen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing this.
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! It has been so inspiring your blogs, workouts, food diaries and progress the last year that I have beenon MFP -- THANKS!
  • gabbylab
    gabbylab Posts: 146
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. I will be back to read again and again!
  • sljenkins
    sljenkins Posts: 76
    Options
    Love your story!!! Love the fact that you were so REAL about it!!! You look AMAZiNG!!! Thank you for sharing : )
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Your story is absolutely why I love being on MFP...It is motivating, inspiring BUT most importantly you kept it REAL! Thanks so much for sharing it...many continued blessings to you and your family!:smile:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic story. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I love how you talk about your feelings and the process, the fact that it wasn't one big decision, but a lot of little ones.
  • Alana150
    Alana150 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    A true inspiration! Thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • WaterWoman1
    WaterWoman1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW. My favorite quote "Never let perfect become the enemy of good."
    An amazing story and such an inspiration.
  • kln2010
    kln2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!