2 yrs of MFP - 130+ lost, 9 months maintaining (with pics)

Options

Replies

• EAPTX
    EAPTX Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Inspirational story to be sure - but more than that, excellent writing! I hope you do some kind of writing for a living because you are definitely gifted!
  • Meganisaface
    Meganisaface Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This post is one of the most incredible motivational posts I've ever read! I immensely enjoyed every part of it! Thank you so much for sharing and congratulations on becoming a better you! I might keep this tucked away to re-read when I'm feeling down.
  • Nicolette04
    Nicolette04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WoW! You are Amazing, and thank you for sharing. Just what I needed..as this past week has been wearing me down and my energy failing!
  • gingabebe
    gingabebe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    bump
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    What a great story and terrific "ending"...although, as you stated...it doesn't really "end". I think your take on how you tackled the whole process will be of tremendous help to those who aren't really into it and not expecting very much. It hopefully will inspire them to just move forward and see what can happen! And one of the biggest bonuses is that darling little boy will have a much more active and healthy mom who helps him learn the importance of eating well and keeping active.
  • fitfunk
    fitfunk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Not only is yours an amazing transformation, but your well-written recap of your journey was so inspiring and a pleasure to read. I am definitely going to check out the blog you linked to as well. Congratulations on your success and breakthroughs!
  • sjacks14
    sjacks14 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I loved reading your story! You're amazing!!
  • nhinton78
    nhinton78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    congratulation!!!!
  • TomTomsMom11
    TomTomsMom11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love, love, LOVE this! Congratulations! What an awesome, inspiring story. I have done almost every diet out there & keep losing & gaining it back. I am now committed & determined that it will not happen again. No diet for me, just a healthy lifestyle from now on! I love your attitude about going slow and getting back on the wagon after having a splurge. I'd rather enjoy life, learn how to navigate those issues, and slowly & quietly transform my thinking & ultimately my body. :) Thanks again for such an encouraging & inspirational story! I read every bit!
  • monnyq
    monnyq Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Saving this post for the awesome story...and the cute photobombing goat! LOL!
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Must.add.you.
  • grandevampire
    Options
    "Hey girl, maybe you could lose some weight?"

Was that Ryan Gosling's voice? I could understand why it was so convincing. ;)

Thank you for noticing. Yes, it definitely was. He often makes up my inner dialogue.

Well here is fitting reward then.
    38711738.jpg
  • tphil58
    tphil58 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Bump to show a friend
  • mvas_23
    mvas_23 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing this - you definitely hit your target audience in me. I've been doing this for only 4 weeks now and still like I'm floating along.

This hit home with me and makes me realize I can be doing more, somehow, to get myself moving again.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    "Hey girl, maybe you could lose some weight?"

Was that Ryan Gosling's voice? I could understand why it was so convincing. ;)

Thank you for noticing. Yes, it definitely was. He often makes up my inner dialogue.

Well here is fitting reward then.
    38711738.jpg

asjdhaksjdhaskjhdsakjdhaskjdh!!!!!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Inspirational story to be sure - but more than that, excellent writing! I hope you do some kind of writing for a living because you are definitely gifted!

:blush: thank you! Does being a lawyer count? Nah, didn't think so.
  • deanna418
    deanna418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Great job....
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL!
  • TurquoisWater
    TurquoisWater Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great and can write pretty darn well too! Congrats. I really enjoyed reading your story.
  • kathystrauss1
    kathystrauss1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my fitness journey but I think I may read your post whenever I need a kickstart. I too am fat and happy and I'm glad to know you don't have to be miserable to want to change. Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!