2 yrs of MFP - 130+ lost, 9 months maintaining (with pics)

Options

Replies

• bfpower
    bfpower Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Wonderful, wonderful work.

So does the photobombing goat, but that's a story for another time.
  • NaEl1
    NaEl1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look Great!!!! the bomb.com!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • drmcglone
    drmcglone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!! Love your story! Fantastic work and truly inspires! Thanks for the motivation, because I can totally relate!! :smile:
  • Vness813
    Vness813 Posts: 24
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I needed the motivation today! ;)
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! It gives me great hope. I started right about where you did (306.4). I have lost 44 pounds since January, but I know the journey ahead is still long. Reading stories like yours give me inspiration to keep moving forward.
  • AmandaWalt628
    AmandaWalt628 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I have tears of joy and laughter in my eyes after reading your story. A true inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • bearsmom82
    bearsmom82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story, and I thank you so much for sharing. You have a great approach that clearly worked well - you look awesome!
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Wow. I have a feeling you were a go-getter before all this. Your attitude seems like something I strive for. I keep looking at your pictures thinking, "Where did she go!". Where does it all go? You are a true inspiration and I really enjoyed your story. I wish I had your dedication, optimism and self acceptance.
  • lilymaeblue
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! What does your husband think of the "new" you?

My husband has loved me unconditionally, big and small. He has always told me how beautiful I am and how much he adores me. He's wonderful and I'm lucky to have him. He does, though, really like that I'm more active now - we do more of the activities he enjoys like biking, hiking, canoeing, etc. He also lost 30 pounds because I changed how we cook, and he's kept it off. He's never been overweight though!
  • melbogg
    melbogg Posts: 135
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!
  • NoreenF
    NoreenF Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are inspirational and look totally amazing!
  • kcreary
    kcreary Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow!! so amazing!! Congrats! I feel the same way too...just doing it. Keep logging in, tracking, exercising and it will lead me to my ultimate goal.
    I might start setting small goals now as well. I like that.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!
  • joolsweb
    joolsweb Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump to save too, well done, you're truly a patience inspiration :)
  • lorettakay
    lorettakay Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing such an amazing story, you have inspired me to keep going...........:flowerforyou:
  • lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing.. and if I wasn't at work I'd be working out right now because your story is SO inspiring. You look even happier then before! I bet it feels surreal sometimes. Even the little things lol Way to go and keep it up!! you look GREAT and this was a much needed motivation for today :)
  • AngelChini
    AngelChini Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job! Congratulations this has inspired me to work harder!(: Thanks for sharing this lovely story!^^
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    You are totally my MFP hero Shannon - you show every day the motto " just do it!!"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!