Over 40 lbs lost PROGRESS PIX! :n)

Options

Replies

• Equilibrium
    Equilibrium Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look so good! The first thing I noticed (ok, besides the tummy) was how great your legs look now. Well done. ::happy:
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!!!! Great Job! I am very encouraged! Thanks for sharing!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Okay, I've worked really hard to get to this point. I'm still obviously not done yet, but I do take pictures with every 10 (or so) lbs that I lose. I didn't feel like messing around with the pictures from every 10 lbs, so I thought I'd just show you the comparison of starting to today (okay, last night lol).

41lbcomparison.jpg

1.OBviously my stomach has gotten a lot smaller. That's probably the biggest change.
    2.My facial skin has gotten much smoother and more even, which is a surprise. I wasn't expecting that.
    3.My arms are smaller and more defined. You can actually see my shoulder in the current pic.
    4.Double chin is GONE GONE GONE!
    5.Me elbow looks less like a fat girl elbow; you know, how it was sort of hanging over before and it's not now. :n)
    6.My legs aren't showing any cellulite anymore! I hadn't realized until this pic that they had gotten that much more toned, but you can really see it here!

I guess those are a few of my favorite things. :n)

WTG! You look brilliant!!! That is all due to the immense effort that you have spent.

What a fantastic difference from the first photo to the second one!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so amazing!
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Go you!!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! That is completely awesome!! You should be so proud!

Michelle
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Wowee!!! Look at you!! Congrats on your progress! You should be so very proud of yourself!
  • kmbedgood
    Options
    wow...you look great...that's awesome. I am a newby but hopefully with time... I will look this way. Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • lisab513
    lisab513 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW...you look so amazing! Job well done...keep up the good work! Your a great inspiration to many! :flowerforyou:
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and you forgot one thing--- you look HAPPIER now!!! Congrats!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    What a huge change! Congrats, you should be proud of yourself, you look amazing!!!
  • AmberWilkie
    Options
    Awesome Job! You look great! :)
  • eve180
    eve180 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well, you got my attention. I was just about to have some pretzel M&M's. I guess I will chew some gum instead...lol. It is amazing what you can do when you become determined. Congrats on your accomplishment. You have motivated me....and I will be hitting the gym today....lol.:wink:

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eve
  • mrsf17
    mrsf17 Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow you look great!! Congrats :)
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look good. Keep it up
  • mlowe
    mlowe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you look great!! Con:bigsmile: grats!
  • tbrewer29
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Losing my stomach or at least minimizing it, is one of the greatest gifts I hope to receive when I lose weight! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    wow! GREAT JOB!!! you are an inspiration to me!

what has your workout routine been like? i'm mostly curious how you shrunk your stomach (that's my biggest problem area & i'd be doing backflips if i could get it as toned down as you!!) :)
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    You look beautifull. You look like you are carrying yourself with confidence. I hope you celebrate with a trip to the spa or a new pair of shoes. I bet you feel healthier and have lots more energy. Keep up the momentum.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!