Do you send friend requests based on profile pics?

Options

Replies

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    worst thing is if their other pics are private but after you are friends, you find them blech. then you're stuck. i sent the admins an email to complain. they havent got back to me.

Heartless, will you be my baby daddy? :love:

child support is teh evil!

I don't want money...I make my own....I just want sex.

no need to have a baby as a result!
  • Josh5957
    Josh5957 Posts: 120
    Options
    Well, I am new and dont have any friends, So if I see somebody that will be an entertaining friend (HOT) I will send the request.
  • Josh5957
    Options
    worst thing is if their other pics are private but after you are friends, you find them blech. then you're stuck. i sent the admins an email to complain. they havent got back to me.

Heartless, will you be my baby daddy? :love:

child support is teh evil!

I don't want money...I make my own....I just want sex.

:glasses: Deal with it!
  • Josh5957
    Options
    Yepp, sure do. If their profile is private, anyway. A good picture might draw me in but if you're a nutter on your profile I just admire the looks.

This method leads to a pretty sexy friends list. I don't think I have one single unattractive dude on my list.

I like the Honesty!
  • Josh5957
    Options
    No, I dont send FRs at all, if someone wants to be my friend they have to fill out the proper forms and I will get back to them in 2-3 business days

That popular huh?
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Nope....but I've only ever sent out 1 FR....
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    No, I dont send FRs at all, if someone wants to be my friend they have to fill out the proper forms and I will get back to them in 2-3 business days

That popular huh?

Sadly, no :(... no one has yet to fill out the proper forms, but I keep trying.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

That popular huh?

People just don't give their Social Security number out like they use to.....
  • amandapye78
    Options

That popular huh?

People just don't give their Social Security number out like they use to.....

I know, its a sad world we live in, stealing identities doesn't work quite like it used to
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

Fine then.
    BabyDaddy_zps812004e7-1_zpsc917541e.jpg
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    It's been known to happen on occassion...
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    No but I did send one because their ticker had almost the same picture of their cat as mine did!

Not to hijack your thread, but does it bug you to get a FR and you don't know why? I have gotten a few without any message and I just wonder why. I have sent messages to the few that I sent a FR to, so it just seems strange that someone would send one without any reason. I'm just curious how others feel about it.
  • NormInv
    Options

Fine then.

im in
  • NormInv
    Options
    Now that you cant tell how old they are, this whole thing sucks even more.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    l like interesting user names. And I don't really like when people don't have an avatar. It doesn't have to be their picture. It could be a picture of golf clubs and I don't even like golf. It's something that says a bit about them. Otherwise I think geez don't they have a personality?
  • amandapye78
    Options

Age is only a number
  • gino715
    gino715 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • NormInv
    Options

Age is only a number

weight too is a number, lest you forget.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Names get my interest, pics draw me in. Sigh. I don't have alot of friends. LOL
  • Josh5957
    Options

Fine then.

BWAHAHA!!