Your worse personality trait(s)

Options

Replies

• mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I am VERY grumpy.
    I always have a good time when I do, but I am very reluctant to go out!
    I can never let go of the past.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I cant stand when people moan about things they cant change.

I can't stand it when people moan about things they CAN change.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I wear my emotions on my sleeve.. Its very frustrating..

^^^^^ This..

And I cry way too much. When I'm happy, when I laugh, when I'm angry (which then frustrates me even more) :sad:
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I'm too trusting, as of recently I'm losing this as my *kitten* keeps getting stolen. I'm starting to change so if someone needs a phone to go find a a payphone even if i have a phone with me as this happened to me. He ran off with my phone across a trolley so I couldn't find him after it passed. Seriously if I found him I would beat the *kitten* Out of him.
  • jellyjojo
    jellyjojo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Whenever I make even the tiniest mistake- i beat myself up over it for days afterwards!!
  • kelsierose094
    kelsierose094 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    The one that annoys me most is I'm quite self-deprecating. Instead of taking things out on other people, I beat myself up about it.
    And a trait that annoys other people is that I'm waaaaaayy too empathetic :P If I go into a shop, and the shop assistant says one word to me...I feel really bad to just walk out without buying anything. I also feel horrible for hanging up on telemarketers, and ignoring those people who try to sell stuff/raise money on the street :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    My WORST personality trait is always hearing when word is used wrong (like even now, should I say wrongLY? :laugh: )

I don't even care, that is the worst part! For some reason a bell goes off in my head and I cannot hear the speaker, or read the article any further, as all I hear is the infraction.

A speaker was saying 'more clearer' in a meeting. I started counting. I cannot even tell you what the dang meeting is about, and I adore the girl giving the meeting:blushing:

(makes note to speak to therapist about this issue:blushing: )
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm an irrational worrier.
    I get jealous.
    I can be high maintenance.
    I tend to feel sorry for myself.
    I can be brutally honest, to the point where I can be quite cutting even if I have the other person's best interests in mind.

... Doesn't change the fact that I'm a damn nice person though!
  • aquinoz
    aquinoz Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Being too generous
    Being impatient
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I drink too heavily to hide my social awkwardness. Then end up making a fool outta myself and not remembering the last half of the night!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I interrupt people in conversation, constantly! I get super excited and feel like I will forget what I am going to say if I don't just blurt it out! I had to have brain surgery a few months ago so now at least I have an excuse...oops, did I interrupt you? It's the brain surgery. Sorry.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Far too nice, far too sensitive.

So I often end up doing things to please people, and then feeling awful when nobody seems to care as much about pleasing me.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Far too nice, far too sensitive.

So I often end up doing things to please people, and then feeling awful when nobody seems to care as much about pleasing me.

This pretty much covers me as well.
  • Lbriggs82
    Lbriggs82 Posts: 58
    Options

^^^^^ This..

And I cry way too much. When I'm happy, when I laugh, when I'm angry (which then frustrates me even more) :sad:

God I cry when I'm angry too! which in turn makes me more angry at myself than the person I was angry at to start with. Infuriating!
    I am also a jealous person.
    I turn to drink too much when I'm stressed out, using it to hide away from my problems.
    I'm really not very tolerant.

Jesus, I didn't realise I was such a b*tch! Lol.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I don't trust very easily

intense, stubborn ( scorpio)

a bit on the blunt side

and would fight like hell for animals and kids and not care who I pissed off

These are not really traits that I do not like about myself but they are traits that can really piss off others lol.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options

^^^^^ This..

this only I cry when I am pissed off,
  • kelsierose094
    kelsierose094 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

^^^^^ This..

this only I cry when I am pissed off,

Yes! And then the person says "why are you crying?" and you're like I DON'T MEAN TO UGH! and you feel weak -.-

I'm also a huge stresser (is that a word? haha). I stress about EVERYTHING! One day I woke up, and started stressing about nothing...I had to go over everything in my head and realise that there was absolutely nothing stressful going on...it's like a natural reaction :\
  • JennieCakes72
    JennieCakes72 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I expect a lot out of people, and I don't forgive easily.

This is me all the way!
  • Fox_Trot
    Fox_Trot Posts: 9
    Options
    Makes two of us!