• super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great work, Janet!

Ah, thanks sweetie :smile:
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Janet my good friend! You are amazing! I am soooo proud of you! You have done an amazing job. And to be honest, I am quite jealous. I have seen you go through so much "issues" yet you have still done this. Me on the other hand, I got to 42 lbs lost and stopped because of my "issues" I have gained 20 lbs of that back! :( It frustrates me that if I would have kept going I would probably be very close to my goal weight right now. But I am no where near it and have lost all motivation to get back into at the moment. Thank you very much for being an amazing person! Love you!!
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    You Rock!!!
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow, your story is so moving and gives me hope. Your transformation is amazing. Congrats on your success!
  • jmyrtle
    jmyrtle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your story congratulations on your success.
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story ... Obviously weights work!!!
  • Newbody72
    Newbody72 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation your success story is an inspiration. Never forget women with curves ROCK!
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post. It makes me want to keep going even though I haven't had any luck yet.
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    That is incredible, great job on the weight loss!
  • crzycylr
    crzycylr Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!!! Congrats!! Amazing work.
  • Marilyn2303
    Marilyn2303 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations. Also nice to read about your little girl and how she is so healthy now.
  • ChanceTakr2131
    Options
    Wow!! You have KILLER abs!!! :drinker:
  • Suni3276
    Suni3276 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats to being more fit and healthy then you have been in the past few years!! Your story is an inspiration to me and my best friend, and hopefully when we reach our goals, we too, will be putting up pictures of our stories to inspire others out there also!!

But well done! you look lovely and I'm sure all the extra energy you have is taken up by the little ones!!!

Awesome job!!!! :)
  • Blessedbythebest1
    Blessedbythebest1 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Wow - you sexy girl! And you look 10 years younger (if not more)! great story and accomplishment! WTG!
  • sparkle814
    sparkle814 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great! Kudos on giving your own health and happiness more priority now that everything else has settled down. I am pear shaped also, so you have given me a sneak peak at how I might look if I keep at the weight loss and fitness thing - very inspiring!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    :heart: You sexy thing you!
  • smurlene
    smurlene Posts: 72
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • cranium853
    cranium853 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    GREAT job. You and your daughter must be proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!