Fashion Peeves and Faux Paux, What's yours?

Options

Replies

• Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Diaper pants

rs_293x473-130408105847-634.Halle.Justin.mh.040813.jpg

Looks like they need changing
  • moondawg14
    moondawg14 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    blue-forever21-blazer-gray-victorias-secret-top-zara-shorts-black-stocking_400.jpg
    Stocking with jean shorts.... really?
    I also can stand the white tank top and the small tight sweater look.. tried to find it on google but it is just so horrible it is not even on google.. :laugh:

I hate those styles

Honestly? I think that look could be really cute with the right shirt and a pair of scrunched down boots.

This is every girl in Beijing. ALL TIGHTS, ALL THE TIME. Even during the summer, for the most part.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Leggings as trousers. If your top doesn't cover your *kitten*, you need to wear jeans/trousers. End of story.

Visible bra straps

Healed trainers/sneakers NO :noway:
  • GI_John_RN
    GI_John_RN Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yes crocs are OK NEVER

Skinny jeans on guys NEVER

Flat billed hats NEVER

And that 1/2 tucked thing in the OP is absolutely TURRABLE!

I'd have to agree with all of this. And add sagging pants, especially with a belt.
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I hate peplum.
    I hate denim (jeans) Shirts
    I hate leggings full.stop, but yes, they are a wardrobe essential.
    I hate huge hooped earrings
    I hate those high heeled wedge sneakers
    I hate skinny jeans on men!
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Yes crocs are OK NEVER

Skinny jeans on guys NEVER

Flat billed hats NEVER

And that 1/2 tucked thing in the OP is absolutely TURRABLE!

my 11 year old looks cute in a flat billed hat ;)
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    537907_494370453946129_736063569_n.jpg
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Denim Tuxedo.
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    - Crocs
    - Capri's on women
    - pants/jeans that are 3cm too short
    - anything non-feminine on a woman
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I was bagpiping for a wedding when, upon arriving, I saw that the groom and groomsmen had all decided to wear kilts. The only problem was that...they were all were all wearing them backwards (the pleats are supposed to go in the back). As it was before the wedding, I told the groom. For whatever reason, they did not correct it and they went through the entire wedding that way. Brilliant!
  • nottaquitter
    nottaquitter Posts: 130
    Options
    Leopard print spandex:laugh:
  • NoelleS85
    NoelleS85 Posts: 89
    Options
    First off: I HATE seeing rip-off designer bags. It looks SO cheap - like someone doesn't have the money but they want to be all pretentious. I would much rather buy an original Zara bag than a fake Louis Vuitton or something.

Also, something that is really in here at the moment. White leggings under a denim skirt. JUST... NO!!!

1340786532Afbeelding10.1.jpg
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Ill fitting clothing drives me nuts. Also I can't stand super baggy pants on men, where they're belted below the butt. Then there is only a thin layer of boxer shorts between your butt and the seat on the bus.....*shudder* plus it looks ridiculous (and if you believe stories about how that trend started, makes me laugh even more).
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    SIWY-WJ177_V4.jpg
    ^THIS :noway:

I seriously hate it. The pockets just look so stupid :sick:
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Ill fitting clothing drives me nuts. Also I can't stand super baggy pants on men, where they're belted below the butt. Then there is only a thin layer of boxer shorts between your butt and the seat on the bus.....*shudder* plus it looks ridiculous (and if you believe stories about how that trend started, makes me laugh even more).

This drives me nuts...Why not wear pants that fit. :huh:
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I wear leggings without a long top or dress over it. Why? Becausemy *kitten* is fabulous.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    First off: I HATE seeing rip-off designer bags. It looks SO cheap - like someone doesn't have the money but they want to be all pretentious. I would much rather buy an original Zara bag than a fake Louis Vuitton or something.

Also, something that is really in here at the moment. White leggings under a denim skirt. JUST... NO!!!

1340786532Afbeelding10.1.jpg

Duuuuuuuude...where is "here" and is that really trending? Wow. Gross.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I wear leggings without a long top or dress over it. Why? Becausemy *kitten* is fabulous.

:laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Boat shoes with socks.. It pisses me off for some reason.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    My pet peeve is saggy pants on men. I think originally it was invented to show off a body with small (tight) abs, but with prominent glutes to hang the pants on. They look stupid on skinny guys who have to adjust and stop their pants from falling to the floor every couple of steps. Then there are dudes who dress all neat and tucked in, but still purposely sag their pants. That is just sad.