209 to 153 in 17 months w/pics

Options
123457»

Replies

• culkin1
    culkin1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous. Your daughter is very cute. Hope she lives long healthy life with a great Mom as her inspiration.:smile:
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story! You look absolutely amazing!!! Happy to hear your daughter is doing well too! :)
  • meyerliz
    meyerliz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You should be really proud of yourself-you are my inspiration!
  • Esp3louis
    Esp3louis Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    How incredible and inspiring is your story! Thank you for sharing it with us. I know you are a great example to your family as well as your kids and now us. Well done my super (J) friend.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    How the hell did I miss this?! You are SUPER!!! You've done a hell of a job, girl! I'm just waiting for the pics in your tiny outfit. :bigsmile: :heart:
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I love your story and I love your pictures.....and your little girl is just a 'dolly', very cute. You've worked through so much and have conquered much.....congratulations to you!!!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic and strong!! the new haircut really completes the whole look. way to be a good role model for your kids!
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WAY TO BURN! CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS AND GOD BLESS YOUR DAUGHTER !
  • Brittanyjoy89
    Brittanyjoy89 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    holy amazing!!! you are so beautiful! what an amazing transformation
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!