Worst thing you've eaten since dieting?

Options
I've been trying to maintain for the last few months, but I have still been pretty strict on myself. Well today I threw caution to the wind and ate frozen yogurt filled with every chocolate topping on the bar.....then a few house later....after dinner.....I ate a 440 calorie giant chocolate chip cookie! I am surprised that I allows myself to eat it, honestly! But boy, it was good!

Which leads me to the discussion, what's the worst thing you've eaten since the change in lifestyle?

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I actually don't diet. Just try to eat smaller meals and make them healthier. But I made deep fried mozz sticks, eggplant, and chicken the other day. I had the worst headache the next day. Like a grease hangover.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Cake, chip, cookies, icecream, pizza, booze...you name it I've probably had it. I feel justified so long as I have a deficit and eat well for most of the day.
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I don't think of food that way any more. What I eat consists of choices that add up to numbers.

7396232.png
  • oohashbee
    oohashbee Posts: 21
    Options
    For the most part I've been avoiding all fast food except subway maybe once a month as a treat. Last month I had animal fries from In N Out and they were SO worth it!!!!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell - Cantina Veg burritos. Yummy. :tongue:
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I'm not dieting because that's just temporary. This is a lifestyle change.
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I accidentally drank off milk. Quite spectacular.
  • walzon
    walzon Posts: 5
    Options
    white castle...
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    sal's pizza. greasy, greasy pizza. it made me sick and i never looked back lol
  • garciabnm
    garciabnm Posts: 138
    Options
    bananna pudding and apple pie from golden corral!
  • ostrichagain
    ostrichagain Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Father's Day. Made my DH dinner. Saved the calories all week and splurged big time.

Prime steak with roasted new potatoes stuffed with smoked salmon and mascarpone cheese. Side of micro green salad with roasted pear and goat cheese. Finished it all off with a dark chocolate and bacon cake with maple frosting. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 2000 calories for just that meal.

Pasta Carbonara the week before came in a close second.
  • Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    Cake, chip, cookies, icecream, pizza, booze...you name it I've probably had it. I feel justified so long as I have a deficit and eat well for most of the day.

Me too
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Worst thing I've eaten while "dieting"? - horrible flavourless, full of substitues that don't quite make it "diet food" BLERGH!!!

Give me real food, please!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    4 slices of whole wheat toast & two whole cups of vegetarian sausage gravy! I logged it & only went slightly over my calories for the day, but I felt sluggish & blah for a couple of days afterward. Plus, I only lost half a pound last week instead of my consistent 2#/week. Coincidence? I think not!
  • Allene20
    Allene20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't deny myself completely of things I like. I just include them in the calorie count for the day. However, most days I do stick very closely to my calories. At a wedding reception last night I had the most delicious chocolate cupcake...and I have eaten pecan pie, chocolate chip cookies. If I deny myself those things, I eat more things trying to satisfy that sweet craving.
  • LexiAtel
    LexiAtel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Milkshake at Braum's... 800 calories... wanted a small... but ended up with a medium :/ DQ does that crap too, you want a SMALL sundae.. and get a medium **sigh*
  • spaghetti93
    spaghetti93 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    over the holidays i ate about 15 cookies among other things in one night... the next few days were so bad that i learned not to overdo it again.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I don't think of food that way any more. What I eat consists of choices that add up to numbers.

7396232.png

Well Said!!! That's pretty much spot on to what I was going to say.

It's Not a diet but a life-style change.
  • kmsairam
    kmsairam Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate and bacon cake with maple frosting

This sounds both disgusting and delicious.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Kale. That crap is horrible and people should be punished for liking it.:laugh: