Ladies: who is 200+ pounds?

Options

Replies

• dianacrum
    dianacrum Posts: 67
    Options
    I am 35, 5'5", SW:258, CW:250, GW: 150 (eventually!!) I would love to have more friends on or around the same track I am on to make this journey easier!!
  • ginasmyfitnesspal
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and at 240. My heaviest ever. I have a 5 year old little girl & I don't want her to 'miss out on life' because I'm too selfish to take care of myself. I also just lost my mom to breast cancer a month ago--and my odds for cancer are higher being overweight.
    I read a great quote recently & it really convicted me: "As a parent it's your responsibility--at the bare minimum--to make every attempt to stay alive." Ouch. I do nothing to care for myself. I have had two days of healthy eating. It seems I have so far to go that it feels hopeless.....hoping the support here will keep me motivated. My weight is holding me back from so much!
  • ginasmyfitnesspal
    Options
    I'm on day 2 also. It feels like its impossible, but I'm hopeful!
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    i was 209. today i am 184 :)
    if i can make it this far, anyone can!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I was 235 a few weeks before MFP - I was 213 when I started MFP - I am now 185 after 80 days of MFP

I am 5'11 and open to friend requests with messages
  • Xia21
    Xia21 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    yay, more support!
    5'7

sw 276
    cw 264
    gw 165
  • careena1
    careena1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am not in the 200 pound category any more, but I once was in your same shoes at 267. I am now at 169. I can't believe I have made it this far, although I lost thirty or forty pounds before joining MFP it was alot of several up and down moments. Since I have joined MFP my weight loss has greatly been more consistent and the support here is awesome. So anyone that would like to add me as a friend go ahead and do so. I enjoy the support of others but enjoy supporting others more. : )
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Sure, I'll jump in.

Height: 5'5.5"
    SW: 300.1
    CW: 263.2
    GW: 125ish.
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll jump in.

Height: 5'5.5"
    SW: 300.1
    CW: 263.2
    GW: 125ish.
    keep it up :) thats a great loss so far!
  • strutdivastrut
    strutdivastrut Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Age 36
    Height 5'5
    SW-241 lbs
    CW-225 lbs
    Goal weight-160 lbs
  • Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I spent 10 years there. I just want to share support and motivation. We all know that it's not easy, but it is possible. Every pound that I have lost has been earned, but you can do it!

HW: 236
    SW: 202 (03/24/2013)
    CW:182
    GW: ?
  • mtkto
    mtkto Posts: 1
    Options
    Just recently crossed over that 200lb line, about 6 months ago. My niece is a fitness trainer and I just can't keep up in her classes. she recommended this site. Hopefully this will help.
  • Cilla001
    Cilla001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back on track. This is my first day back. Looking for ALL the motivation i can get. Feel free to add me too!

5'10" with lots to lose!!
  • ginasmyfitnesspal
    Options
    I would love to have some ladies to make this tough journey with. I'm at my all-time high weight of 240. I have a wonderful, funny, smart, beautiful 5-year-old girl (and a 23-year-old son who survived a 100+ mph motorcycle crash last year) who I want to stay alive for. A month ago I lost my mom to breast cancer & I'm so scared of the added risk my extra-weight causes. I always 'do good' for a few days, then look at the huge amount of weight I have to lose & give up hope. If you add me, I will be a good weight-loss friend to you! :flowerforyou:
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    You can do it ladies!

I started off ultimately at 230lbs, joined MFP at 224lbs and now I am 197lbs. I cannot recall a time when I was this light. You can do it!
  • darlingyellow
    darlingyellow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I could really use some support from ladies in my same range.
    I joined MFP when I was 250lb and I thought that was "AWFUL"...I then quit using the site after I got married and gained a 30lb slab.

I've lost some,but my tracker doesn't show because of my original sign up weight was that dreaded/now desired 250lb...I can't wait to get back to a lower weight.

I'm 5ft 5inches
    SW:280
    CW:258 (been this way for over a month)
    Goal:210ish

Please feel free to add me, I am daily user and I read everyones posts.
  • carlywoo87
    carlywoo87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I've been going for some time..weights up and down like a yoyo!

Today I weighed in and i have finally lost just over 2 stone (since starting mfp). A friend took a photo the other day and I thought to myself thats it! so really stuck to it this week and it paid off as I lost 2.1kg (over 4lbs).

Todays weight: 205.25lbs (93.1kg)
  • Kell888
    Kell888 Posts: 51
    Options
    I came on today looking for some more friends I lost a lot when I let my goal lapse after an injury and gained everything plus back I was on the horizon of reaching 200 lbs. . I am back at it and already feel better and having success during my first week. No looking back now.
    I'm 30 years old and looking to start a family soon so I want to be able to run after the kids! Not to mention fit in a beautiful wedding dress with no self loathing.

SW: (second time around) 241.9
    CW: 239
    Goal: 180

Please add me too!
  • mflenoy20
    mflenoy20 Posts: 1
    Options
    So I was trying to decide if I was actually going to reply, and I decided I need to. I have been trying to do this for awhile and no time is better than this one. Im 26 going on 27. 8 yr old son and every year getting bigger and bigger. Im currently 229 and want to get down to at least 160. Ik that it won't happen over night but I have to do something. Please add and help with motivation and support. Hopefully some ppl are in the Chicago area. Thanks all
  • ktay9
    ktay9 Posts: 7
    Options
    Just added several of you...but for anyone I missed, feel free to add me!!! Have used MFP before but am newer to the social/support side of it. Need some accountability buddies, for sure!!

I'm 25, have successfully lost weight...but always gained it back. I've struggled with eating my whole life...either addicted to it or terrified of it. I've never had a healthy relationship with food and am looking to achieve one through clean eating and realistic, non-obsessive exercise. Would love to be weight loss buddies and cheer one another on!

Highest Weight: 232
    Lowest Weight: 162
    Starting Weight: 229
    Current Weight: 229
    Goal Weight: 170 (Maybe lower...but trying not to be unrealistic. Also want mega muscle in the poundage!)