• iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    for us males it never goes away even if we are heavy or thin LOL

amen brutha
  • alisha_1983
    alisha_1983 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Skyrocketed!!! It's amazing what gaining confidence in ur body does for ur sex drive!!!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Most definitely!
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Yup; The more I workout with the rack,
    The more fun it gets in the sack.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Yup; The more I workout with the rack,
    The more fun it gets in the sack.

*clap*
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    Yes it does wonders for our sex life....hubby is one very lucky guy these days ;)
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Uhh yeah. And it's a bit of an issue being single.

Ughhh, I feel ya!!!
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah baby.... :)
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Uhh yeah. And it's a bit of an issue being single.

Ughhh, I feel ya!!!

Right!!??
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    The fitter I get, the better I @$&#. If there's ever a good reason to get fit it's the sex life. :drinker:
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    The fitter I get, the better I @$&#. If there's ever a good reason to get fit it's the sex life. :drinker:

Agreed and the big moment even feels better as well :wink:
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Lifting = testosterone = yes

I thought it was just because I turned 30, and allegedly women reach their sexual peak in their 30s. But I'm pretty sure it's the lifting. Unfortunately, I'm single, so ...

Uh, no, it's NOT the lifting (although that is probably making it worse).

Cougar-dom is very, VERY real. I had to marry a guy 5 years younger than me to start with :smokin: ....I was afraid I was going to kill him in my 30s and now, in my 40s, I'm threatening him with a "pool boy" (j/k...kinda....but yeah, the increased labido in "older" women is VERY real!)
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Libido before working out:

Puppies-For-Sale-2.jpg

Libido after working out:

tumblr_li63ydGVKr1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Pah-ha-ha!

Watched that DVD the other night with 'company'. :smokin:
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    #bestthreadever
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options

Agreed and the big moment even feels better as well :wink:

Yup! I be like "ye haw!" And quickies are amazing. Those squats and hip thrusts are really good training...
  • rich_7887
    rich_7887 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Mine has always be high. But I can put it down better now that I am smaller.
  • JunkFoodJane
    JunkFoodJane Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in the 'no' minority, it seems. But that's also partly due to a houseful of kids, cats, dogs, and three different sleep schedules in our family. I feel like all I do is cook and clean besides my little 35-60 minute workouts. I am having more energy lately as I start to move further from 200 pounds, but our kids are not very independent (despite being aged 3-10) and we just don't ever get ANY time alone. May as well not even think about it.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    its 100% the case with men , especially a diet sufficient in dietary fats . Increase in body hormones including testosterone results in increased libido. Its insane .
  • HouseWolf1960
    Options
    I'm definitely in the 'no' minority, it seems. But that's also partly due to a houseful of kids, cats, dogs, and three different sleep schedules in our family. I feel like all I do is cook and clean besides my little 35-60 minute workouts. I am having more energy lately as I start to move further from 200 pounds, but our kids are not very independent (despite being aged 3-10) and we just don't ever get ANY time alone. May as well not even think about it.

I know what you mean about no time. I work morning shift and my wife works 2nd shift. Have four kids (ages 3-10) and my wife is going to school to finish her bachelors degree. We have to sneak in as much as possible before kids get up on the weekends. I make sure they stay up late on Friday night watching movies so they sleep late on Saturday.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I am being serious here...anyone's libido go through the roof when they started losing weight and re-gaining their fitness? Mine wasn't too shabby to begin with, but I think my wife may be running scared these days.
    It's frigging AWESOME!!!! :bigsmile: