Accents: Which make you melt and which drive you mad?

Replies

• LexiAtel
    LexiAtel Posts: 228 Member
    I kinda like them all. They are just so cute in their own way. :)
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    english, definitely english :blushing:
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Irish accents are pretty damn sexy...and deep south new orleans type accents are pretty awesome as well.

^^ this is a defninte close second for me, irish accents are pretty hot!
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Damn, this is the third thread about accents I've seen and if the previous two and this new one are anything to go by, the Aussie accent is a clear winner, at least here on MFP anyway!! I'm not such a big fan myself, but my goodness, when an Aussie woman (especially a hot one, of which there's plenty) opens her mouth, I have no other choice but to just listen and I just melt away everytime!!!
    French women also make me melt when they speak!! I did have a thing briefly with one recently and my god, she drove me crazy when she talked!!

And I know I'm being biased with this one, but damn the South African accent (of which there are a few different ones) is hot!!!

But for me, the coolest accent (not necessarily one that makes me melt) is definitely the Jamaican accent!! I just love the way it sounds so laid back!
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Guess im an odd ball.
    I LOVE southern accents. mmm love the sound of a country boy.

And I can't stand British accents. :noway:
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Slovenian accent is just amazing, southern accents, British accent's especially Irish and Aussie ones just annoy me something fierce >.<
    They may annoy you but not half as much as people from Ireland or Australia would be to be told they have "British" accents! Different countries mate
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Irish and Scottish accents are so sexy..... LOVE!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    French! I'm Aussie :)
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Guess im an odd ball.
    I LOVE southern accents. mmm love the sound of a country boy.

And I can't stand British accents. :noway:

Southern gentlemen->charming.
  • runner2runner
    French! I'm Aussie :)

Looks like your accent is the most popular on MFP!! :happy:
  • French! I'm Aussie :)

Hey Im an Aussie too :flowerforyou: :laugh:

American accents all over and South African make me swoon sometimes
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    I love Scotiish and Irish accents. I married a Canadian but I love,love his accent.

Not a big fan of the Aussie accent. Must be cos I'm Aussie. Lol. Especially when it's really Ocka. Can't stand it.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    British. Well, "posh" British. Henry Cavill's makes my ovaries explode.

I'm not a fan of Canadian/Upper Midwest (think Michigan.) KInd of nasal-y. But I'm sure they hate my drawl...so we're even.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Yay, go the Aussies! I have to say I am surprised lol. I am Aussie :-) :happy: but I just about love every accent out there, particularly European accents, UK & Irish... Canadian, American, they're all good! I know they're my neighbours & I have nothing against my neighbours but NZ accent and even Aussie accents do nothing for me lol maybe cuz I'm from there and too close to home? Used to it perhaps & too common? Xx
  • melwharris91
    melwharris91 Posts: 80 Member
    Love to listen to an Aussie accent. Very sexy and masculine.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    enjoy: any accent, spoken at a moderate volume - fun to notice differences
    annoyed by: loud talking, however it's shaped & wherever it's from
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Damn, this is the third thread about accents I've seen and if the previous two and this new one are anything to go by, the Aussie accent is a clear winner, at least here on MFP anyway!! I'm not such a big fan myself, but my goodness, when an Aussie woman (especially a hot one, of which there's plenty) opens her mouth, I have no other choice but to just listen and I just melt away everytime!!!
    French women also make me melt when they speak!! I did have a thing briefly with one recently and my god, she drove me crazy when she talked!!

And I know I'm being biased with this one, but damn the South African accent (of which there are a few different ones) is hot!!!

But for me, the coolest accent (not necessarily one that makes me melt) is definitely the Jamaican accent!! I just love the way it sounds so laid back!

I'm glad u like the Jamaican accent maybe I should call u up sometimes lol.
  • runner2runner
    They don't necessarily make me melt, but Eastern European accents, especially from the ladies are pretty sexy!!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Southern gentlemen :flowerforyou:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    I can't stand a French accent & the Boston accent irks me (no offence to anyone)

I love a Birmingham accent (British accent)...

And I have to say I cannot stand how an Australian accent sounds (which is where I am from) :frown: