Do you urinate in the shower?

Options

Replies

• runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    No. Cause I'm civilized and take sanitation practices seriously to minimize uncalculated risk.

I suppose the rest of us are uncivilised then, lol!!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Pee is sterile

Your pee is sterile only to you. Not to anyone else ....

No, it is sterile, period.

not quite

good old wikipedia:
    Urine is sterile until it reaches the urethra, where epithelial cells lining the urethra are colonized by facultatively anaerobic Gram negative rods and cocci.[4] Subsequent to elimination from the body, urine can acquire strong odors due to bacterial action,[citation needed] and in particular the release of ammonia from the breakdown of urea.
    It is sterile after it leaves your body as well. It doesn't suddenly just become bacteria ridden immediately.

so ahh, yeh it does suddenly become ridden with bacteria, as it flies out your fallopian tube dude.

so you can ease back on your crusade on the sanctity of p!ss, as much as I have enjoyed it.

only MFP can have u researching weather p!ss is sterile in the middle of your breakfast.

Thank you for the correction! Seems I was misinformed.

But really? Fallopian tube? :noway:

hehehe....

pbbt+laugh.gif
  • nikilis
    Options
    Pee is sterile

Your pee is sterile only to you. Not to anyone else ....

No, it is sterile, period.

not quite

good old wikipedia:
    Urine is sterile until it reaches the urethra, where epithelial cells lining the urethra are colonized by facultatively anaerobic Gram negative rods and cocci.[4] Subsequent to elimination from the body, urine can acquire strong odors due to bacterial action,[citation needed] and in particular the release of ammonia from the breakdown of urea.
    It is sterile after it leaves your body as well. It doesn't suddenly just become bacteria ridden immediately.

so ahh, yeh it does suddenly become ridden with bacteria, as it flies out your fallopian tube.

only MFP can have u researching weather p!ss is sterile in the middle of your breakfast.

Didnt know we peed out of our ovaries... Good to know.

mine do...

75376125_tumblr_lemwauONIh1qd0v72o1_500.gif
  • nikikraemer
    Options
    excuse me but urine certainly DOES NOT come out of your Fallopian tube...please tell me you were being sarcastic or something...
  • koootenay
    koootenay Posts: 126 Member
    Options
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    so ahh, yeh it does suddenly become ridden with bacteria, as it flies out your fallopian tube dude.
    :noway: :noway: :huh:

This whole peeing from the fallopian tube bit reminds me of something hilarious I overheard a man say to another man once:

The *kitten* is where they pee from. :laugh: :laugh: :noway: :laugh:

And yes, I urinate in the shower if I have to go. I slipped and fell once trying to get out of the shower to the toilet. Never again...unless it's poo.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    No. Cause I'm civilized and take sanitation practices seriously to minimize uncalculated risk.

I suppose the rest of us are uncivilised then, lol!!

You are pissing where you are standing, you tell me.
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    So basically what we conclude from this thread is:

-Most guys pee in the shower and have no problem with it
    -Most girls do not pee in the shower and do have a problem with people peeing in it.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    So basically what we conclude from this thread is:

-Most guys pee in the shower and have no problem with it
    -Most girls do not pee in the shower and do have a problem with people peeing in it.

With the size of the sample, I would say your conclusion should be published!
  • trollsb
    trollsb Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, the running water on me helps, but I like the change to do it standing up, it just feels like everything is draining out of me. It's a just after I started showering thing, so the vast amount of hot water I use there is no trace left and I clean the shower regularly.

Any bacteria that might come out of people on the first burst - is hardly going to rival the rest of it being rinsed off your whole body - humans are riddled with it on every surface.

That said I'm not going to just go in the open public shower situation, but I'd not go to the toilet with the door open in that situation either!

Raises the next question - do you go in front of your partner if you have one, and would you in the shower if sharing the shower - announce it, or try and do it on the sly?
  • nikilis
    Options
    excuse me but urine certainly DOES NOT come out of your Fallopian tube...please tell me you were being sarcastic or something...

damngoodcoffee.gif
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I thought everyone did? Haha!

^^ what she said.

this!
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Im a female yes i pee in the shower. Whats the point of getting the floor all wet just to pee then the toilet also gets all soaked. Just seems like its more work then it needs to be. Heck i pee with the door open i shower with the door open i dont hide much. Do people find it strange to pee in the woods too?
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    It depends if I have gone yet that day. If its golden, I am holdin'.

:flowerforyou:
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Yep. And everyone who says they don't is a big fat LIAR. Those people also lie and say they don't pick their noses. :laugh:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    every morning. I once read that it helps with foot fungus too.

Although I will not peepee in the shower with a partner unless requested.

Tsk tsk for shame you water wasters.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Yes, but only because my shower got stung by a jellyfish.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    only if i have a jellyfish sting on my foot
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    every morning. I once read that it helps with foot fungus too.

Although I will not peepee in the shower with a partner unless requested

That is true. Most antifungal foot products contain urea.