Libido?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• resistance_freak
    Options
    It's great if you have an outlet for it. I can see why it's frustrating if you don't.

That would be like winning the lottery, and all the stores stopped selling that thing you always wanted to buy :(
  • fullofhope76
    Options
    Yes. It's tough to deal with when your hubby is always tired...
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    The fitter I get, the better I @$&#. If there's ever a good reason to get fit it's the sex life. :drinker:

Agreed and the big moment even feels better as well :wink:

Yup! I be like "ye haw!" And quickies are amazing. Those squats and hip thrusts are really good training...
    Oh yeah!!!! This ^^^^^^ x 100 :drinker:
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Mine has always been through the roof.

Its like i cant control it.

Can never get enough unfortunately :-(
  • bornofthorns
    bornofthorns Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    The workouts help...so do all the sexy ladies on this thread! :wink: :wink:
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Well I find myself more attractive, so I guess the confidence is showing through. My partner has been rather insatiable this week since really noticing the differences in me!
  • jjay23
    jjay23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I think its fairly common, my poor partner keeps getting jumped, its like a role reversal!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Yes. I think it's because I am more active now. It's all the blood pumping going on. Plus sex is better when you are more active in bed.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Mine has always been through the roof.

Its like i cant control it.

Can never get enough unfortunately :-(

o_rly_owl_meme_post_cards-r30f12883738442a0a9acb9f3456eca5c_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg
  • JenS0301
    JenS0301 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have always had a great sex drive, now that I am working out 4- 5 times a week its killer!! It is irritating because my husband works all day is tired at night, so I just have to deal with it.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    yes...especially on leg day.
  • AprilSchulte10
    AprilSchulte10 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    As weird as it sounds, it's actually kind of annoying...especially with a toddler and infant in the house.

Ditto...
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    As weird as it sounds, it's actually kind of annoying...especially with a toddler and infant in the house.

Ditto...

I thought that's what "time outs" were for. Put the kid in a time out so you can take care of business in another room. ;)
  • tammys_changing
    Options

Ditto...

I thought that's what "time outs" were for. Put the kid in a time out so you can take care of business in another room. ;)

That's awful. Not time out, nap time! I'm so thankful mine are pass this age. Now if I can just get my husband on the same page!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    And quickies are amazing.

Oh hellz yeah. About all we get in anymore, but they are INTENSE. Love it.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I lost some weight, libido picked up.... and now I am pregnant..... This weight loss stuff truly is life changing. :wink:

LOL exactly what happened to me! Now I'm trying to lose that baby weight, and trying to stay away from hubby so it doesn't happen again :wink:
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands.

^^ Bahahahahaha...

sweet home Alabama!
  • ChaseMeier
    ChaseMeier Posts: 52
    Options
    Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands.

^^ Bahahahahaha...

sweet home Alabama!

It's from Legally Blonde, duh
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Yes. Unfortunately. Sad and frustrating.
  • droppinlbslikeangels
    Options
    Can... can it not though?

Is there any way to open a s-drive savings account to use at a more convenient time? :grumble: