worst dates ever

Options

Replies

• HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    When I was around 19, I went on a date with a guy that was 24ish. I had reservations, as I knew he was a little socially inept, but I had no clue how bad it was. But I figured he was a nice enough guy and deserved a chance. Date started out fine, he took me out to dinner. Afterwards he suggested a movie at his place, and I was game for it. Turns out his place was also his parent's place. His idea of what to do during a movie was to kiss for 2 straight hours, no other touching allowed since mom kept checking in. I literally had beard scruff burn on my face.

I wanted to leave after that, but he refused to drive me home, saying that he couldn't bear to be apart from me. So I ended up walking the 5 or so miles home in the dark. I was pretty much done with him at that point, however he required a restraining order to leave me alone...
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    try going for sushi with a guy you met the night before wasted and thought he was good looking, turns out not so much

and that was just the start
    the door had a bell on it every time someone opened it it went off
    and this guy must have done some massive drugs way to much because he was a huge "tweeker" esp when the bell went off

under the table i texted my dad to pick me up... NOW!

BEER GOOGLES!!!!!!!!!

At least it was a date and not waking up next to him.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Whenever on a date with someone during a time I didn't want a relationship I would be very easily annoyed by the tinyest of things.

I remember one girl argued with a buddy of mine about how to make a drink.....Instantly annoyed. Then she burped out loud. I almost made her leave right then and there.

Instead it got pretty awesome right there on the living room floor later that night.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    1) When I was in high school, a guy asked me to the movies... my mom drove us, he didn't have enough money for his own ticket let alone anything else... yeah, sigh.

Worst: A few months ago met up with this guy, and sat down for dinner in a deli, it was actually quite nice, but upon sitting down he unbuttoned his entire dress shirt (luckily he had a t-shirt on underneath), upon hearing that I wanted the same dish as him, he wanted to share one, um not on the first date and geeze, I want my own food! Had awful table manners, gesturing with a fork, talking with food in his mouth, kept his dinner fork for dessert... and after saying good bye, emails me inviting himself over to watch a movie before hanging out with some of his friends, upon me missing that event, sends me another lengthy email with all his plans for the two of us. Multiple text messages, tried to friend me on facebook (I have a really common name and you can't google my fb page...) so he spent a lot of time finding me. Finally I had to message him telling him that he came on too strong. Sheesh.
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    OMG... I guarantee I have everyone beat on this one!!! A few weeks ago, I went out on a date with this guy, and while I was talking, he randomly complimented my lips and then shoved 2 of his fingers into my mouth and started rubbing my tongue until I pushed him away. I was so mortified I didn't even know what to do!!! YUCK!!! My friends are still making fun of me about that one. Geez... just my luck.

WTF?? LOL
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Strike 1: Met a guy online and agreed to a date. He told me he was 45 (a couple years older than me at the time). When I saw him I thought "man, he looks bad for 45". He confessed to being 55 but put 45 on his profile because his friends told him he looked young. He didn't.

Strike 2: Half way through our date he told me that he liked it when women called him "daddy".

Out of strikes: His comment gave me the creeps, so when I got home I googled his first name and the words "sex offender"....turns out he was one of the biggest creepers in town. He had been very high up in a big local company and until he was sent to prison for trying to have sex with a child.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Out of strikes: His comment gave me the creeps, so when I got home I googled his first name and the words "sex offender"....turns out he was one of the biggest creepers in town. He had been very high up in a big local company and until he was sent to prison for trying to have sex with a child.

When I was ready to settle down I googled my wife and tried to find out as much info as possible ahead of time.

Luckily their wasn't really anything to find out.

If I were a woman I would check the offender list of every man I was planning to go on a date with. I couldn't stomach knowing I was on a date with someone like 'that'.
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It was my first date with an older guy I worked with. Shortly after he picked me up, he announced that he was "backed up" (his words) and needed to stop by the store for some Ex-Lax. Worst date ever, but I was thankful that he didn't poop himself before I could make a semi-graceful escape.
  • danielleeu
    danielleeu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    When I was 19, i went out with this guy. We went to a local pub and had a bite to eat and some drinks. At about 9pm, the pub turns into a bar with music and dancing and stuff. So we were there having a great time, then the guy disappears. No idea where he went. I ran into one of his friends and asked him if he has seen him, he was all sketchy and stuff and said that he was in the men's bathroom. It had been about an hour so I was worried, I walked into the guys bathroom and found him in one of the stalls having sex with some random girl he had met on the way to the bathroom......

I asked him what he was doing, he said 'uh nothing' I said, doesn't look like nothing. Then he said..... are you ready.... Look i'm just not into women right now (as he was still having sex with said girl). I told him it looked to me like he was pretty into women alright. I left him be, went out and found some of my friends and had a blast, got called continuously for weeks from the guys trying to apologize. Obviously he got the hint when I stopped answering my phone and when he saw me out a few weeks later, with a new guy, who is now my husband.

Yup... worst date ever LOL
  • bLui_bella
    bLui_bella Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Went to a Mardi Gras Ball (Something we do in the south for those of you who don't know) and had to get a date in 2 days... SO ended up going on a blind date... The dude was 37 and had 3 kids from a previous marrige, should be mature and responsible right?! WRONG... dumb *kitten* showed up with a mohawk!! Really?? Are we 12 here? Then, later on in the evening I ran into my Ex who proceeded to head butt me and my "date" did not do a damn thing... He thought we could start dating after that, who does he think he is? Can't even protect me!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I had a guy that I had known for a long while take me out on a date. We drove to the oceanfront to look at the moon, waves and talk. Next thing I know, he is grabbing my hand and pulling on it, I look over and he has pulled his winky out and was trying to get me to rub it! Yeah, I had money for a taxi and used it. UGH!!! Men can be so dsigusting, what the hell goes through someone's mind to this this kind of thing? I never gave him any lead or comeon and wasn't even dressed provocative.
    He sent me flowers 3 times before giving up. I never spoke to him again. YUCK!
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Then he said..... are you ready.... Look i'm just not into women right now (as he was still having sex with said girl). I told him it looked to me like he was pretty into women alright.
    Maybe that wasn't really a woman . . .
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    I had a friend that tried to set me up twice.

The first time it was her BF's best friend. We all went out to dinner. The guy went to Duke and thought he was super smart. He insulted my intelligence then turned out he had a girlfriend (my friend did not know this).

So she then decided to set me up with the same BF's brother. We all went to a bar to play pool and have a few drinks. Well, he ended up having a few too many. He acted like a jerk and almost threw up in my car. I also had to attempt to carry him to his house.

Needless to say my friend tried to stop playing matchmaker after that. :laugh:

There was also the time this guy kept pestering me for a date. I finally agreed under the circumstances that I drive myself and another couple come along. Well the bill came and I was going to offer to pay but he took it before I could. Later I found out he was married and had like 8 kids. He was pissed that I "made him pay" for me. Uh, well you asked me out and didn't let me offer to pay. I'm guessing his wife found out. If I had known he was married I would have never agreed to the date. Now all he does is talk crap about me.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Then he said..... are you ready.... Look i'm just not into women right now (as he was still having sex with said girl). I told him it looked to me like he was pretty into women alright.
    Maybe that wasn't really a woman . . .

well if it wasn't, she was hiding her manhood VERY well ROFL. Big boobs for a NOT WOMAN too :)

So humorous now
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    One time a guy asked me out and wanted me to meet him at HIS house. Ok. No problem.

I get there, he looks me up and down, tells me I'm not "that bad". I should have run, but nooooo.....

then he takes me through the Burger King drive thru (I had to drive, he had no car AND I paid) :mad:

and THEN he tried to have sex with me. :sick:

Um, NO :noway:
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I haven't read all of them yet... but I tell this story to my friends and they tend to think I'm the queen of stories, but in all actuality, this did happen...

I met a guy online and in his online profile he was 6'-6'1, italian and worked out a lot. We skyped a couple of times and he lived in Hamilton I was living in East York (Canada, about an hour away from each other or so). He would tell me about his workouts at the gym and flex and show me his progress and I would congradualte him. Anyway... he wants to meet. I told him I was watching the hockey game that night (Stanley Cup playoffs Habs vs. Boston 7th game - wasn't missing it!) and he was welcome to join my roommate at the time and I.

He drives up and meets me after work, I put on heals figuring I'd be fine, I'm 5'7, I'd have wiggle room. He gets there, waves, I tell him where to park. He comes out of the car and I *kitten* you not... he was MAYBE 5'5! He comes out with a bag of chocolate from the bulk barn and says "I know you like chocolate!" and carnations from a corner store. I was polite and said thank you. We had to go to the beer store to pick up beer for my roommate and I tried to stay as far away from him as I could - I know rude but SERIOUSLY?

We get back to my building and go upstairs, my roommate, Sharon, introduced herself and he went to the washroom. She was like "Wthell Steph? I thought you said he was taller and not so weird!" He comes out, she offered him a beer and I had stretched out on the love seat so he couldn't fit. He sat on the couch with Sharon while she was talking to him, I was focused on the game and he was focused on me. He STARED at me for 4 F*cking hours! He got up to use the washroom about every 1/2 hour or 45 mins, doing God only knows!?! At one point, I got up to go get a drink of water and he had gotten back from the washroom and snuck on the love seat, I was so pissed off! The cat was on the couch with my roommate so I HAD to sit on the love seat with him. He didn't remotely pay attention to the game while I was screaming and acting like a total tard to get him to be disinterested and want to leave.

When the game was FINALLY over, I walked him out to the elevator and gave him a pat on the back, he pulled me in andtried to kiss me and I pulled back and said "No thank you." He said "Well don't you like me?" I said, "We will talk later, I need to get to bed." Smiled and went back inside. My roommate was on the floor laughing and telling me how creepy he was and how he stared at me all night and was probably playing with himself in the bathroom because he couldn't keep his composure in front of me. I was completely disgusted :P

He text me the next morning and I told him he wasn't my type. He freaked out and never spoke to me after that - Thank GOD! But, he was creeping my online pics for about another 3 months until I figured it out and blocked him.

That is one of MANY bad dates!
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    ITT: We fabricate stories to "outdo" other users.
  • Big_Bad
    Big_Bad Posts: 57
    Options
    Maybe the third date with a guy I met on OKC. I was a real jerk and was pretty much going on the dates for free food so I deserved it. We had a pretty decent dinner date except for when he mentioned how on my profile I had put that I enjoyed vanilla. On the profile it was a comment about vanilla and kinky sex and how I enjoy both. He told me that he thought it was really cool because he loved the flavor of vanilla too! He was not a smart cookie.

Afterward we went to go out for drinks with a few of my friends. He kissed me (first time after 3 dates) and then promptly told me that he had a stronger connection with me than with any of his previous girlfriends. It was awkward and I had no idea how to respond. Then he got trashed. He was a decently cool person when he was sober but a complete weirdo when drunk. He just kept talking and talking about random boring things and slurring his speach. He had been visiting my college campus and needed a place to stay so I let him stay in my tiny dorm bed with our clothes on. I spent the entire night trying to keep a full arms length away from him on the tiny college dorm bed.

A year and a half later he still calls me and texts me even though now we're living like 10 hours away from each other. Sometimes I respond. Sometimes I don't. He still calls. I probably should stop responding completely but every once in a while I feel really guilty and text back.

It's always the dudes that I have no real attraction to and find lame that fall completely in love with me and the men I find hot and fascinating that are *kitten* and runs. Go figure.
  • ylor89
    ylor89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Back in high school, this guy I liked asked me to his prom and I was really excited! So I got all dressed up and ready...and waited...and waited... And he never came to pick me up. So I called him and he goes, "Yeah, we're all at this restaurant. You can come meet us here or at the school." Well, I went to a different school and didn't feel comfortable just showing up to his school...

I was really bummed out so my sister and cousin drove me around town while they shopped and tried to cheer me up. While we were at a store, my date called me kinda mad asking where I was and that he had been waiting for a while at the school for me. So I debated whether or not to go and then decided I should just go because I'd feel really bad if I didn't. My sister dropped me off at the school, and my date introduced me to all of his friends. The entire three hours we were there, we sat against the wall watching everyone dance. Finally, he asked me to dance to the very last song, and I very reluctantly said yes. Right at the beginning of the song, he confessed that he loved me... And I was speechless! So I said nothing. And then he thought I didn't hear him, so he said it again!!! It was an awkward four minutes that felt like forever... I wanted to crawl into a hole.

Well, then the dance was over and it was time for everyone to leave... And we're outside waiting and waiting and waiting... And finally I ask him if he's going to take me home, and he says he doesn't have a ride. So I end up having to call my brother who is at some party in a different city. My brother came to pick us up, and I could tell he had been drinking... And my brother starts lecturing us about dating and other fun stuff... It was awkward.

I have many, many more stories but that would take up too much time...