Do you urinate in the shower?

Options

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    No. Cause I'm civilized and take sanitation practices seriously to minimize uncalculated risk.

I suppose the rest of us are uncivilised then, lol!!

You are pissing where you are standing, you tell me.

I see taking the earth friendly approach and trying to save precious fresh water for the future generations why thats very civilized urination indeed!

I don't think the hippie movement would be classified as civilized but they do try to save water for future generations by not showering as much or flushing.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    No POOPING in the shower! :sick:

Well you do wash traces of poo off in the shower hence it touches the shower, so pooping in the shower wouldn't be that far off.
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wow, who knew this would be such a popular topic.I never used to and then I got pregnant and needed to pee every two seconds so it was pretty much wtf from there lol. I still do it even after my pregnancies...it gives a comforting warm feeling :)
  • direjohnson
    direjohnson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    two types of people in the world. people who say they pee in the shower and liars

that being said i don't urinate in the shower
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    No POOPING in the shower! :sick:

Well you do wash traces of poo off in the shower hence it touches the shower, so pooping in the shower wouldn't be that far off.

It's all about the quantity...not the quality in this case.
  • Laneybug081012
    Options
    pee2_zps89b811c8.png

pee_zpsbbb1affc.png
  • Aylapba
    Aylapba Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes I do. have also been peed on in the shower, he though he was being kinky...he got slapped :)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Ew no.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I had to look at this topic and see some answers.. and generally I am really surprised by the number that do.. Don't you go in the shower to get clean, yet peeing in the shower doesn't really make it that clean.. I know people are going back and forth about it being sterile but ya.. No..

I don't, there is a toilet in my bathroom, I prefer to use that instead of peeing in the shower.. I suppose if its convenient people just pee in the sink too right cause hey, its there.. (and ya, I know people do.. I went to college, I seen it)

And if you pee in the shower guess what, you pee in the pool... why? cause your already use to peeing when your in/being hit by water.. you may even pee when it starts raining.. bad habits :)

(we are in chit chat, don't take things too serious)
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    All the time.Its an excellent way to ensure i am not color blind in case i can see it distinctly
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Lol, wait so people get in a shower to get clean right? They are washing off sweat and dirt and nasty **** that they've been exposed to outside, the gym, etc., it' goes all over the shower/bathtub flooring and they're worried about peeing in the shower?:laugh:

A persons face has more bacteria on it than their butt cheek. Truth.

Now POOH, that's a different story.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Yay and this post continues! I'm happy that it made it to 7 pages this is an important topic. Hoping for a roll come on you little peepee pants!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I had to look at this topic and see some answers.. and generally I am really surprised by the number that do.. Don't you go in the shower to get clean, yet peeing in the shower doesn't really make it that clean.. I know people are going back and forth about it being sterile but ya.. No..

I don't, there is a toilet in my bathroom, I prefer to use that instead of peeing in the shower.. I suppose if its convenient people just pee in the sink too right cause hey, its there.. (and ya, I know people do.. I went to college, I seen it)

And if you pee in the shower guess what, you pee in the pool... why? cause your already use to peeing when your in/being hit by water.. you may even pee when it starts raining.. bad habits :)

lol. i tell my daughter to go to the loo first. you pee in the pool u might accidently get some in your mouth when learning to swim. That grosses her out.
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    [citation needed] and in particular the release of ammonia from the breakdown of urea.
    It is sterile after it leaves your body as well. It doesn't suddenly just become bacteria ridden immediately.

so ahh, yeh it does suddenly become ridden with bacteria, as it flies out your fallopian tube dude.

so you can ease back on your crusade on the sanctity of p!ss, as much as I have enjoyed it.

only MFP can have u researching weather p!ss is sterile in the middle of your breakfast.

First, I'm pretty sure that Whierd doesn't have fallopian tubes. Second, urine doesn't fly out of anyone's fallopian tubes. Just sayin'.

soooooooooooooooooooooo GLAD YOU said something i was so afraid that everyone had missed this :noway: then i was gonna have to go on a rampage about the female reproductive system and the truth about fallopian tubes :laugh:
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Maybe for guys its no big deal but we don't pee like men.

That would be trickling all down my leg and stuff

*shivers* :noway: :noway:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    If Pee is sterile then why can chlamydia and gonorrhea be seen under the microscope in a urine sample. It's sterile only if it is not contaminated with grossness. True Story.

Can you get either of those through your feet?

If you have open cuts or sores, I suppose it's possible.

I pee in the shower, but my shower has a huge floor drain, so I just aim down the drain and don't pee all over the floor.

Girls can't aim.

You're not doing it right.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options

good old wikipedia:
    Urine is sterile until it reaches the urethra, where epithelial cells lining the urethra are colonized by facultatively anaerobic Gram negative rods and cocci.[4] Subsequent to elimination from the body, urine can acquire strong odors due to bacterial action,[citation needed] and in particular the release of ammonia from the breakdown of urea.
    It is sterile after it leaves your body as well. It doesn't suddenly just become bacteria ridden immediately.

so ahh, yeh it does suddenly become ridden with bacteria, as it flies out your fallopian tube dude.

so you can ease back on your crusade on the sanctity of p!ss, as much as I have enjoyed it.

only MFP can have u researching weather p!ss is sterile in the middle of your breakfast.

Wait? What? Guys have Fallopian Tubes?
    So why did I have to carry all the babies? Dang!! He could have had some of the fun!

:laugh:
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to post here. But here it is. Prior to swimming, I never peed in the shower. Huge ick factor. However, now that I swim an hour a day (usually taking in 16-20 oz of water before the swim and sometimes accidentally WHILE swimming - due to splashing kids), sometimes after the swim, in my hurry to get done, I forget to go to the bathroom and there I am in the shower and it's urgent.

It's a long walk - in a towel - through the locker room. Sometimes just turning on the water is enough to start that feeling and after having given birth to six kids, well, sometimes there's not much warning. {Kegaling as we speak! :embarassed: }

However, I am retraining myself to be sure that I hit the bathroom before I start the water.

Do I ever want to pee in the shower -- absolutely not. This thread will for sure remind me to go before I get in there. The drains for the toilet and the shower are different. Shower goes into a grey water drain and toilets go into the municipal septic system.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options

No Sir, you are wrong.

Here is my scientific, in an all kind of scientific lab and crap study:
    Shower = warm. Pool and rain water = cold. Everyone, I mean everyone besides you, knows that warm water makes us go pee pee, not cold water. Therefore in the pool and in the rain, all of you so called "non shower pee-peers are safe". I however, can not guarantee your safety in the hot tubs... :devil:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    We don't aim? We HOVER!

Glad the pee thread is still going. Last night National Geographic had a segment on "drinking your own pee" as the fountain of youth. The guy was a yogi and he rubbed it all over his skin, he drank it, he drank his lover's pee. I mean, the mofo looked pretty damn hot and admittedly did look young, ripped, and vibrant. He even put his pee in his eyes and had some bright m'fckn' eyes!

So if pee is so terrible, why is it the fountain of youth for this yogi? Hmmmmm.