Do you have creepy people at your Gym? Like this?

Options

Replies

• Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    There are always old men in the locker room just standing around naked. I have no idea why. Every gym under 60 person faces locker when undessing no eye contact. Over 60 age with one foot on bench all hanging out as they towel off for 10 minutes. Every gym I have been to has a guy like that.
    That's true. For the most part modesty in the locker room depends on age. Most of the old guys (50+) at my gym are comfortable walking around butt naked, while most of the younger guys take some measure to cover their junk. It's interesting, really, considering older guys are more socially conservative.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I have this man at my gym that is creepy and wants to show off his good. I see him everyday and he bothers me.He is in his mid to late 50's i guess. He wears very short shorts and small tank tops that show everything. It like he is shirtless. He does this old school work sit-up routine and he does them with his old ball to the crowd. He is doing it on purpose. If he would turn you would not see his leopard underwear as he work out. I mean turn your junk toward the wall. He is worse in the locker room. As soon as he come in he strips nake and starts telling jokes and talking to people. I have seen him shaving and burshing his teeth butt nake. I mean put on a towel. The the kicker is I walk in the lockerroom about a week ago and he had his leg up on the sink and he was blow drying his ball. Yes blow drying his ball!

That's messed up. He should be blow drying both balls.

Maybe he blow dries one ball and then gently towels off and powders the other. And he alternates the ball-tending. Days with an S and T the left one, and other days of the week the right one gets blow dried.
  • Spresto2
    Spresto2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yeah, when I am on the elliptical, I have a front row view of the whole lifting area and when bored, I will people watch and I have noticed this one older gent who frequents and who is WAY more interested in mixing in with the younger, muscle-e boys than building his own muscle-eez. He will do like, 3 reps, then, sit up and look around and comment on the nearest bicep or pec. And I notice the reactions are always different...some dudes seem to be cool with it and others move away quickly. I would be a little creeped if another lady walked over and commented about my fat butt, even in a complimentary way. yeah and about that one ball and penis push-ups.......
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    There's a guy that's at my gym that will go in the 30 minute circuit area..do about 2 reps and sit and stare at the girls on the treadmills. After a week of this I complained to the staff (my friend and I were the only 2 people in that area with him). They said they would take care of it. Next thing I know, the guy comes in and says "someone complained about you..blah, blah, blah". Really? Way to be subtle. Then again, he hasn't been back.
  • Twiztedbeing
    Twiztedbeing Posts: 389
    Options
    There's a guy that's at my gym that will go in the 30 minute circuit area..do about 2 reps and sit and stare at the girls on the treadmills. After a week of this I complained to the staff (my friend and I were the only 2 people in that area with him). They said they would take care of it. Next thing I know, the guy comes in and says "someone complained about you..blah, blah, blah". Really? Way to be subtle. Then again, he hasn't been back.

To be honest, I might stare too. If thats ok with you that is. Don't wanna be creepy, don't even know your name yet lol
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Drying his ball is a bit much, I'd say....:noway:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I have this man at my gym that is creepy and wants to show off his good. I see him everyday and he bothers me.He is in his mid to late 50's i guess. He wears very short shorts and small tank tops that show everything. It like he is shirtless. He does this old school work sit-up routine and he does them with his old ball to the crowd. He is doing it on purpose. If he would turn you would not see his leopard underwear as he work out. I mean turn your junk toward the wall. He is worse in the locker room. As soon as he come in he strips nake and starts telling jokes and talking to people. I have seen him shaving and burshing his teeth butt nake. I mean put on a towel. The the kicker is I walk in the lockerroom about a week ago and he had his leg up on the sink and he was blow drying his ball. Yes blow drying his ball!
    I have a new meaning to 'balls to the wall'
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I always get creeped out by the teenage girls who hang out in the locker room for no apparent reason with their phones . Our gym has alounge area....if they are waiting for their ride or whatever, why not sit there?
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have a guy that looks like the old man from Hostel (the one they meet on the train, for those that have seen the movie) and he is so creepy.. He stares at me and the other day decided to start talking to me.. WEIRDO.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

QUIT JUDGING ME MY BALLS WERE WET
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options

OMG LOL This made me laugh...
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I saw a woman shaving her...ah..special area, in a communal shower at a YWCA. Come on, lady, kids use that shower!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    In because this really is the best thread of the day.
  • Hellz_Bellz
    Options
    First, this is why I don't go to gyms. And second, this one thread alone has negated any qualms I've had in joining this SIte.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

OMG LOL This made me laugh...
    The other one was probably dry from catching all the air hanging out of the short shorts.
  • phonepest
    phonepest Posts: 43
    Options
    Try being the CLEANING LADY for the gym! Top 3 creeps:
    1. Same guy every night (a police officer no less) wouldn't answer when I knocked oh the male locker room door and yelled "cleaning crew" He'd wait til I came in and would always be changing or peeing, when I'd apologize and start to leave, he'd assure me it was ok and I could stay. One night (after meeting up with Officer Creep) the counter guy asked me what we spent so much time talking about. I told him we weren't talking, that I'd left when he came in and slammed a locker door... counter guy looked at me funny and said "He's been in there at least 20 minutes. So apparently he stood there and watched me clean all 3 of the showers and THEN slammed the door to get my attention....
    2. I went in to clean the sauna in the men's locker room and there was blood literally everywhere... I actually expected to find a body under one of the benches... looked like Freddy Krueger had been there. Oh, and I'd find semen on the clear glass door of the sauna at least once a day. My boss said it was probably just Pantene or something... I told him that at my age, I figured I knew the difference!
    3. Very elderly, uninhibited lady lounging in the sauna naked... or stretched out and spread eagle on one of the benches, or sometimes on the floor.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options

To be honest, I might stare too. If thats ok with you that is. Don't wanna be creepy, don't even know your name yet lol

I don't care if he stares, but he stays in the same machine the whole time. Plus he works out thru osmosis apparently. :p
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    this was the best thread of the day.. well son, wait til your 50 then post this...you could say"Hey fella, throw towel on there" and gosh you're done...
  • Twiztedbeing
    Twiztedbeing Posts: 389
    Options

I don't care if he stares, but he stays in the same machine the whole time. Plus he works out thru osmosis apparently. :p

Well maybe he really likes you and the machine and is trying to get the best of both worlds.