Could not believe what my sister did...

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    what a *****-a-rooni.......she must be flogged at once!
  • blossomnu
    blossomnu Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You will show her. I took Microbiology and found out that most of the spiders in PB factories end up in PB. The gov. allows for a small percentage of this to happen because whenever a company makes anything in mass, this is not something they can control. With this knowledge, you now should understand the crunchiness of PB= whole nuts and SPIDERS and other bugs. They are even in smooth PB. Tell her to enjoy the bugs, and you, you press on. You have come too far for something as trivial as this to derail you(@#$%). Chin-up and press on.

The same is true of anything that's in a factory environment or has any kind of exposure to insects, not just peanut butter. Just don't tell the vegans.
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    I've laughed so hard reading the suggestions.... I like the duct tape, an ugly picture of the sister taped to the jar, and an empty jar that looks full on the shelf. If I was sure she bought it just to sabotage me, I would throw it away. I hope you'll tell people what you decided to do.
  • SashaMegan
    SashaMegan Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    just an idea, but... can you re-organize to have a separate cabinet? Like with roommates... I know she's your sister, and I don't want to get involved in the "why" debate, but since there is this problem, it could be a way to fix it without pissing off anyone... dunno :ohwell:
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    roll her in peanut butter and throw her to some angry ferrets
  • beachlover0103
    beachlover0103 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The issue is your sister isn't supportive if you and on some level wants you to fail. It's very sad to know family members can do this. I have a few of these family members myself. What I've done is stopped telling these sabatours my weakness'. Find people who you know are supportive of you and cheer for your success' and feel for you when you have a hard time. Accept what your sister for who she is and move on. We can't pick our family but we can pick our friends. Keep up the good work your almost to your goal and that's fantastic!
  • 2113PrayForUsAll
    Options
    So, don't eat it.

I don't see the issue here.

This
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    My sister's a mess, too. :flowerforyou:
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

lXKqtvpl.gif
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

Somehow I don't think that will work...
    OP's all like tumblr_mebsamZdlc1rskeexo1_250.gif

For the record, I read earlier that the OP is going to simply resist the PB and prove that she has more self-control over herself and her actions than her sister thinks. Definitely the most mature response, I think. :flowerforyou: Good for her!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Throw it away and every time she buys another one, throw it away too. See if she likes wasting money.

Don't throw it away. I hate when people suggest just casually throwing away food! Sooo wasteful. If it is unopened, DONATE it to a food bank.
  • red99ryder
    red99ryder Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    well I didn't read all the replies ,, but just throw it away and tell her you ate it all LOL see how many jars she buys before she figures it out
  • JunkFoodJane
    JunkFoodJane Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Dig some of it out, then leave it opened with a spoon sticking up in it next to the toilet ; ) That'll freak her out.
  • crystalbishop5059
    crystalbishop5059 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    "edit: forgot the quote"
    Take it as a challenge, maybe she's challenging you.
    Don't fall for it! Ignore it.
    Resist.

:flowerforyou:

^^^ Go a step farther and thank her for the challenge. Tell her, that thanks to her, now you know you can avoid it, how strong she has made you. Thank her for being a true sister.

... but only if you can make it sound convincing and not sarcastic. If she is trying to sabotage you and you manage to turn it into a strength, won't that be the best 'revenge'?

If she is not trying on purpose to sabotage you, then maybe she will see what she had done and how it could have been bad. Maybe.
  • Katey12891
    Katey12891 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It doesn't really matter why she bought it. The point is she did buy it. It's HER peanut butter. Just keep reminding yourself of that fact. It's not your food or family food. It's her personal jar so it's off limits. You can always shove it to the back of a cabinet somewhere where it'll get covered by other things.

Yes this is a great technique that I find works whenever my partner buys something that'll put a hole in my diet.
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hide it and see how many times she will replace it :) Then give all of them as a gag gift to her a Christmas or something. Or better yet donate it to a homeless shelter or Salvation army. Lemons into lemonade and all that!