Could not believe what my sister did...

Options

Replies

• Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

How f*cking dare anyone out there make fun of the OP after all she has been through.!

She lost her weight, she likes peanut butter. She has two f*ckin pounds to lose!

Her sister turned out to be a meanie sabotager, and now she's going through a peanut butter battle. All you people care about is….. readers and making fun of her!

SHE’S A HUMAN! (ah! ooh!) What you don’t realize is that OP has lost all this weight and is in a battle with her sister and all you do is write a bunch of crap about her peanut butter!!!!!

She hasn’t ate peanut butter in days! Her song is called “give me more” for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!.

LEAVE HER ALONE! You are lucky she even performed for you *kitten*!
    LEAVE THE OP ALONE!…..Please.

Perez Hilton talked about professionalism and said if the OP was a professional she would’ve ignored the peanut butter no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time with peanut butter?.

Leave OP Alone Please…. !
    Leave OP alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with her you deal with me, because she is not well right now.

LEAVE HER ALONE!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    hF2CE485B
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWiU50TogTFhOKgsxtGue4Gv6APe95oCgP9ICk9i7I0_OD99Vb
  • mitzvahmom
    mitzvahmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Tape a before picture to the jar...works for me :smile:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Meanwhile I'm just sitting here all like..... omnomnomnomnom....

peanut-butter_thumb.gif
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    look you are going to be surrounded by trigger foods on a daily bases. You can't expect everyone else to stop eating the foods they like because you don't want to eat it. If someone brings food I like into the house I eat it if I can fit it into my food log if not I don't. That's what I have been doing since September and It has worked for me.
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    try your bets to avoid it.... and HER as well until she apologizes for being such an a-hole sister.
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    she's probably jelly (no pun intended lol) of your body and trying to sabotage you. it's a dog eat dog world brah

^^^AGREED^^^ I have a sister who would do that **** too... very sad when your own family cant support you...jealousy sucks :(
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    try your best to avoid it.... and HER as well until she apologizes for being such an a-hole sister.
  • Mjandjt
    Mjandjt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just a suggestion and it may have been brought up but WAY too many pages to go through it all...have you thought about bringing her along on your journey to being healthier? Whatever made her buy it really doesn't matter. Life sucks...there's food everywhere and *surprise* sometimes it's in our own houses! :noway: Point is if this is a lifestyle change then just push past the PB.
  • brandnewmaddy
    Options
    I say, throw away the jars of peanut butter, and if she buys more then keep throwing it away until she either gets sick of wasting all her money, or she keeps it somewhere that she knows you won't find it and be tempted. But only do this as a last resort, if asking nicely won't work...:smile:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Throw it away and every time she buys another one, throw it away too. See if she likes wasting money.

Or just hide them and then take them to donation. When she ask tell her you had a bad binge and ate the whole thing.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    my sister told me that "I don't control what everyone else eats"

HAHA! Yeah you do. Throw that sh|t in the trash and then see what she says :)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    she's probably jelly (no pun intended lol) of your body and trying to sabotage you. it's a dog eat dog world brah

^^^AGREED^^^ I have a sister who would do that **** too... very sad when your own family cant support you...jealousy sucks :(

OR......

Maybe she just wanted some peanut butter.

It's a little far fetched but still a possibility.

Come on people.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mnzlhj8RRg1qfymqdo1_500.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    peanutbutterjellytime3.gif
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Throw it away again. She's clearly doing it just to get a rise out of you. Fight back. Keep throwing it in the trash if she buys more.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    The OP's sister.

tumblr_mo4y17DRms1qfaidio1_500.jpg
  • chocolate_totoro
    chocolate_totoro Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mnzlhj8RRg1qfymqdo1_500.jpg

my elementary school favorite!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    YEAH UR SISTER IS SO SNARKY LIKE THAT! U SHOULD GET HER BACK BY POSTING NUDE PICKSHURZ OF HER ON THE INTERWEBZ!! THAT'LL SHOW HER! HEY, I MAY BE OUT OF LINE BUT SOMETHING AS SERIUZ AS PEANUT BUTTER DESERVZ SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES!