Do you have creepy people at your Gym? Like this?

Options

Replies

• tripledipped13
    tripledipped13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have a creepy guy where I work out. He is super hairy and doesn't wear a shirt and always works out right next to me. He occasionally grabs my boobs while working out. Just a slight tap. And he only half *kitten* workouts...

oh wait...I work out at home...that's my husband....

Soo funny!! :laugh:
  • Viva_Karina
    Viva_Karina Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have a creepy guy where I work out. He is super hairy and doesn't wear a shirt and always works out right next to me. He occasionally grabs my boobs while working out. Just a slight tap. And he only half *kitten* workouts...

cute :laugh:
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I once witnessed an old lady (70ish) prop her leg up on the counter and proceed to blowdry her yoni.

Yoni the piano player?

That made me laugh out loud at work! :laugh:

And I have another question about blow drying the uh, piano player.....does it make the same whistling sound as blowing across the top of a coke bottle...ya know, WHOOOOO?

She could fool everyone into thinking there is an "hooter" owl in the locker room.....
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    d252542a-cab5-424c-a384-f5a092c7bfa2_zpsd08ef04c.jpg?t=1372322172

Ok, really Laughing Out Loud at this
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I am most amused by the drying of a single ball. Does he only have one testicle, or does he just ignore the other one, I wonder?

this.
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options

Nice - I choked on my lunch.

You are my hero of the day!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Why you hatin' on my singular ball dude....srsly?
  • Doodlewhopper
    Options
    <snip>

Now, if you're stretching and going out of your way to thrust genitals this way and that to either show off or make someone uncomfortable, then there's an issue. Otherwise -- nudity. Get over it. :)

Thrusting Genitals. Sounds like a martial arts movie, ya know, Enter The Dragon....
  • Doodlewhopper
    Options
    I saw a guy doing penis pushups in the locker room once..

What is a penis push up?

Remember, you asked.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-orrbeT6i0
  • Kettle_Belle14
    Kettle_Belle14 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    This puts a whole other meaning to "Sweating your balls off"
  • ArizonaSquid
    ArizonaSquid Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Working out at the base gym has its advantages... definitely fewer 'creeper' types. Biggest problem we have are the military wives that treat the gym as "social hour". Hair made up, make-up, perfume, and cranking that treadmill up to 2.0 mph for 10 mins or so... gossiping about nonsense the whole time.

Or the ones that will go into the circuit room and sit on the abduction/adduction machines, cranking out 10 lb reps while complaining about the TV being on a news channel.

They're not all like that, of course... just enough of them to make you cough from the amount of perfume they bring in.
  • ShellK71
    ShellK71 Posts: 33
    Options
    what gym do you go to so I can avoid it. Just one word ewww! I have a woman at mine gets all dolled up-makeup, hair, new workout gear and never see her doing anything other than hitting on all the guys. never once. Go to the bar honey. she just annoys me. and that overly steroided guy that has arms and legs like tree trunks always in front of the mirror checking himself out while he lifts weights.
  • Ninguneado73
    Ninguneado73 Posts: 832
    Options
    I am so glad I read this, it is hilarious. Coincidentally, an old guy was continuously checking on the zumba ladies. One of them told that it is creepy. Then, the same guy took his shirt off and was basically showing everything. I am glad I don't use the lockers :frown:
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Try being the CLEANING LADY for the gym! Top 3 creeps:
    1. Same guy every night (a police officer no less) wouldn't answer when I knocked oh the male locker room door and yelled "cleaning crew" He'd wait til I came in and would always be changing or peeing, when I'd apologize and start to leave, he'd assure me it was ok and I could stay. One night (after meeting up with Officer Creep) the counter guy asked me what we spent so much time talking about. I told him we weren't talking, that I'd left when he came in and slammed a locker door... counter guy looked at me funny and said "He's been in there at least 20 minutes. So apparently he stood there and watched me clean all 3 of the showers and THEN slammed the door to get my attention....
    2. I went in to clean the sauna in the men's locker room and there was blood literally everywhere... I actually expected to find a body under one of the benches... looked like Freddy Krueger had been there. Oh, and I'd find semen on the clear glass door of the sauna at least once a day. My boss said it was probably just Pantene or something... I told him that at my age, I figured I knew the difference!
    3. Very elderly, uninhibited lady lounging in the sauna naked... or stretched out and spread eagle on one of the benches, or sometimes on the floor.

I would have been perfectly fine going my entire life without reading this...
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    For the record, I don't know if he has ball or balls. It was a type-o. I don't proof read what I write on thread caus it just that important Just to give you a better idea this guy look like Rocky and talks like rock with a big bald spot on his head. A late 50's Rocky. The Gym is a LA Fitness 15 min out of Philadelphia in NJ. Guy has to be a south philly boy. I try not to look at his leopard bikini underwear but when you walk over to get a drink his crough is right there. Like I said he wants people to see. Many other place for this man to do his jack lalanne work out in the gym.

Figures it would be South Jersey or Phila area. I am not surprised at all, lol.
  • syedsaad
    syedsaad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    One guy approached me to tell me he always tries to get the treadmill next to mine so he can smell me!?!? :noway:

Thats really creepy :huh:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
  • BigBo63
    BigBo63 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    When you're in the gym proper and your junk (lady or gent or otherwise) is dangling out, figure out a better outfit to wear. However, we're all different shapes and sizes and some things will look 'worse' on one of us than on another, so unless it is regularly and consistently hanging truly out, then it's just not a big deal, imo.

In the locker room -- I think people need to get over the nudity issue. It's a locker room. People change and shower in it. There is nothing wrong with a naked body. It's just a body. Period. I walk around naked in the locker room, and I always have, so it's not just because I'm over 40 now. It's because it's a locker room. I shave in the shower because it's a shower and that's where I shave. I don't do the vag area there, but if I needed to trim up, I would. Hair washes down the drain.

Now, if you're stretching and going out of your way to thrust genitals this way and that to either show off or make someone uncomfortable, then there's an issue. Otherwise -- nudity. Get over it. :)

I have no problem with being nude in lockerroom. I mean I shower at the gym. I let it all hang out. It the way this guy acts when he is nude.