I'd love to find some more short women! 5'4 and under :)

Options

Replies

• Nimadi486
    Nimadi486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm 5'2" 125 lbs and I'm always on this site!
  • catwummin
    catwummin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 5' 2" and currently 180lbs (have lost 31lbs and have 40lbs-ish to go). Happy to speak to anyone on here who wants to add me :)

Being a shorty myself, I feel every extra pound I carry shows more than someone who is tall an overweight, so its good to know I'm not alone in my wee struggle :) x
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    I'm 5'3" (almost) and my SW was 152, my CW is 132 (fluctuating), and my GW is 125. I'm on every day unless I'm OOT. Feel free to add me.

Oh, I'm going to be 33 in July.
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 5'1 and 221 pounds :)
  • jammie_dodger
    Options
    5' 3"... You can add me!!
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    You can add me if you'd like!

I'm 28, and 5'3.5 (the half is VERY important! haha)

I started at 220lbs, and now I'm hanging out at 165. I've been half-assing it lately, so I haven't really gone anywhere.. lol

I've got 2 kids and a full time job... but I make it work! I'd like to lose 30 more pounds, or less, depending on what I look like!

LOL! I'm 4'10 and 3/4, more commonly known as 4'11"! That three-quarters of an inch is VERY important to me!
  • sunspotbaby56
    Options
    Hello, I am 56 years old and at my heaviest weight 225, and I am 5 ' tall (?) I know short :(
    I work full time, and have been going to the gym for almost 2 years now, it is the longest time I have stuck to any type of fitness plan. I presently weight 185
  • Kaowdo
    Kaowdo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    31 lbs lost....OMG...that gives me...HOPE! I joined 2 weeks ago, and weigh 3# more then when I started. I'm also 5'1"
  • dragongirl29
    dragongirl29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5' 1 3/4 haha. I am stuck at 158 lbs. I have 2 kids (10B) (17G) I think its baby fat lol!
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) I'm 5'1 and 185 pounds...add me too!
  • Dementedllama
    Dementedllama Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    18 & 5'0 -- Friend request sent. ^_^
  • aftonslater
    aftonslater Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3 :) feel free to add me!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Awww...I'm 5'4"...I thought I was the only person who considered 5'4" short.
  • goaliegirl414
    Options
    You can add me! 5'4'', 194, age 21, goal 145-150ish, just getting started. Looking for all of the accountability I can find, I usually only last a month when I try to diet, and joined MFP in hopes of making friends to keep me accountable! Anyone else reading this- feel free to add me
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    4ft11 and CW 159.4, started here over 2 months ago at 180. Feel free to add me if daily active and supportive
  • robynmac91
    robynmac91 Posts: 12
    Options
    22yrs old, 5'3'', & 182 as of today! Add me if you like :)
  • Xmoiyax
    Xmoiyax Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    5'4 here...n here 125 days...I work out 5-6 days a week and love to help motivate!!!!!
  • sndyxo
    sndyxo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've been looking for some friends in my height range I'm 5'3.5
  • Sierra_Christine
    Options
    Hey! :)
    I'm Sierra..we have a few things in common!
    Besides the fact that I'm 16, and you're 21! But I started at 185, and I'm now at 175, and I'm 5'4!
    I also wear a size 12 in pants, and M/L in shirts!
    I'm looking for support but also to make more MFP buddies who can return the favor!
    Add me if you want!
    You're gorgeous btw! :)
    Can't wait to help motivate you!~
  • Yennisa
    Yennisa Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi , I'm Yennisa am 5'4" and my weigh 245......