The secret of my weight loss

Options

Replies

• soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You ROCK. Congrats on your health lifestyle; props for great advice!
  • jujunnaichi
    Options
    You said it! You've done it! Great job! When do we eat the pizza? :bigsmile:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Dammit! I was gonna write a book and make millions and now you have let the secret out. :laugh:

Awesome work lady, You look amazing.

Yea........too bad can't make money out of my secret ;-/

Lol thank you.
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite Post!!! Right on!!! GREAT JOB!! Thanks for sharing and your honesty!! :smile:
  • oliviabog
    oliviabog Posts: 101
    Options
    That is excellent. I'm taking the same approach, so im another 300 days ill be where i want to be :) Pregnancy was really not kind to me...

Healthy and balanced life style all the way!
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    And this is why we love you...and pizza... :heart:

(slightly bummed about the lack of chocolate shown, though....but I forgive you :smooched: )
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Great post babe.
  • TakeTimeToCare19
    Options
    Well done! Something we all should keep remembering.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Nufraser
    Nufraser Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, thanks for the reminder! Patience......
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    960 days of doing it one day at a time right?!

Great job and good info. Thanks for sharing. You are right, it's no secret and it doesn't happen overnight.
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    We are all very proud of you. You are so right. I've been on my journey for 3 years now. I still have 20 lbs to go, but I started at 14. I took me 40 years to put it all on and 3 years to take off 117. I've learned a lot in my journey, some good and some bad, but just like you, I know patience is the key.
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Goes to show it's not rocket science! Time & dedication, good food and fitness.
    I've been learning how to eat for last few months now I building my strength and cardio abilities. Your msg shows me it's all worth it in time
  • beautifulswan1
    beautifulswan1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: You are and look AMAZING!!! Thank you for sharing. Patience....yes, I could use a healthy dose of that...and pizza, and chocolate, and....well, you get where I'm going with this.

LOVE IT!!!!
  • Lmns218
    Lmns218 Posts: 155
    Options
    We are all very proud of you. You are so right. I've been on my journey for 3 years now. I still have 20 lbs to go, but I started at 14. I took me 40 years to put it all on and 3 years to take off 117. I've learned a lot in my journey, some good and some bad, but just like you, I know patience is the key.

Well said both you you!!!! I used to be like that...thinking that it's going to take such andsuch amount of time to lose the weight and when it doesn't happen....give up!!! I decided to take the approach that it took me 5-6 years to gain all that weight, so if it takes me a year to do it...that is still only a fraction of the time it took to put it on....if it takes 3 years...it' still a fraction. The point is to take it one day at a time. I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired!!!! So I pray every day that I won't give up!!!!!
  • granitendirt
    Options
    I love this post. Probably one of my favorite success stories I've read. Concise and effective!

I also am in the slooow boat to weight loss. Tiny deficits = me not starving or hating life. Still, I am seeing the weight come off.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Fabulous work, fabulous attitude.
  • amber_michelle30
    amber_michelle30 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Love this!!
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You worked hard and it shows! You look awesome!
    And you sum it up so nicely! Patience. Thank you for the reminder that with patience, we can achieve our goal(s).
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Best post evar!!!! :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!