Do you send friend requests based on profile pics?

Options

Replies

• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I only ever get friend requests based on my awesome personalty and amazing wit!

I only send them out for the same reasons.
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I haven't sent any requests but it doesn't seem like a terrible idea
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Well, I am new and dont have any friends, So if I see somebody that will be an entertaining friend (HOT) I will send the request.

You should get all the friend requests based purely on the fact that you're a Texas fan (they're my 2nd pick lol ) GO JAYS!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    I send them to people who seem cool.
  • Curved_Chica
    Options
    If I send a request it is usually because they made me laugh on someone's post or seem extremely supportive. Of course a cute smile is an added bonus :-)
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    There's no motivation in a picture alone.
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Generally no, however if a picture peaks my interest I'll check out thier profile and if they seem like someone I'd like as a friend I'll send a request.
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Yes - I do
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Yes, but not for eye candy purposes. I'm a geek - I sent a FR to someone because they had a cool name and a dragon as their profile picture. Sent another to a pirate because of his picture, name and the quote on his profile.

I have added people because they had a Doctor Who ticker, lol.
  • krislyn84
    krislyn84 Posts: 337 Member
    Options

I'm sorry Cat, did you say something? :smooched:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options

Yeah, and I only get them because of my large shoe size.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options

[/quote

I won't lie.. Ive sent FR just because the person had a nice rack or rocks the V! I just call it Motivation :-)
  • cheers_b
    cheers_b Posts: 74 Member
    Options

me too!! wanna be friends?? :bigsmile:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Sure... though probably not for the reasons you're thinking haha
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Only if I'm inspired by their progress. I usually go for personality and awesomeness over looks.
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Progress, advice, and chatability
  • Joe7178
    Joe7178 Posts: 105
    Options
    what's a friend request?
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'd request the **** out of you lol
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    what's a friend request?

Would you like one? I'll be honest and tell you I'm asking based on your pics...unless that's not okay with you. Then it's because, um....you only have one friend. Yup, that's it! :flowerforyou:
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Nope and I ignore any friend request that doesn't come with an explanation as to why they want to add me. I also ignore 'hello cutie' PM's, you know who you are...

i lol at people that need explanations. just lol it's a fitness site not a dating site get over it.

Exactly, I add people who have similar goals or interests BECAUSE it's a fitness site, not people who just want to have 1,000 people on their friends list to perve at.

I like my friend list small enough that I know who people are and what they're doing.
    [/quot

Me too! I don't get people with 300 friends... But I guess to everyone their thing..

And no I don't add people on profile pics.