Hey, how about if you don't read someone's diary...

Options
12346»

Replies

• reztib
    reztib Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I learned to take a quick peek at one of my MFP friends who was doing something like this. I really don't know how to address it but as for now I am not commenting on their post.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    how do you know they are not doing IF 5:2 diet and maybe that is just a one day thing..

if it bothers you so much take them off your friend list...

I was just about to mention 5:2...
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I don't always read diaries. When I do it is to get an idea for different meals or I'm trying to figure out what I might be doing something wrong.

This.
  • misscaseymac
    Options
    I think that this topic is frankly a little silly. Everyone on this site is old enough to monitor their own food intake. Unless you are that person's mother what they are eating and your critique of their intake is none of your business. Also, unless you are a doctor you have no qualifications to make any sort of diagnosis concerning eating disorders, which in effect can actually harm those who actually do suffer from a disorder.
    Just my thoughts on the matter :)
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I usually comment without reading the diary. I'm sure the majority of people are this way.

ummmmmm

no.

why would you comment without looking?

Because I just want to say something. *shrug* I just don't care that much I guess.