What is your guilty pleasure tv show?

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    My guilty pleasures reveal that I am a Sci Fi GEEK! (Fortunately, I married a man who is even geekier than I am.) SO, my guilty pleasures would be

Warehouse 13
    Eureka
    Haven

Oooh, great shows. I'm more of a Stargate and Sanctuary fan. I adore Christopher Heyerdahl :love: :blushing:.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    i can;t wait for NCIS to start again...the DVD for last season came out yesterday! There are not many fans around here, it seems it is a jewel a lot of Canadians are missing out on, so I try to let everyone know what they miss, and how to catch it!

I usually do not watch television except for NCIS, but this summer, i have gotten into Glee, and again, i have been re-watching the 7th Heaven series and also Bones, but that is another that is not one to be ashamed of, it is really good!!

I live in the States and I have never missed an episode. I have gone as Abby for Halloween several times...it helps that I am Goth to begin with, lol. I also like Bones...really great show.
  • xquiz8
    xquiz8 Posts: 97 Member
    Wipeout - I can't believe nobody mentioned this (or I missed it)

*raises hand*

I watch Wipeout too! My DD and I love the show. And then there's Glee, Criminal Minds and Top Gear.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey (my son absolutely hates that show :laugh: :laugh: ), That Danielle is all kinds of crazy! I also like to watch LA Ink. I don't have any tattoos and have no intention of ever getting any but I just like the drama. :blushing:
  • my hubby and I watch dog the bounty hunter, and operation repo lol
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Shows that are on now? Housewives of NY and NJ... I LOVED when Caroline called Danielle garbage...LOLOL I also admit to watching Hannah Montana Forever and Sonny with a Chance on Disney channel when my daughter watches them..

Shows that are no longer on, but I still LOVE (and most not guilty pleasures...)

The West Wing
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Dawson's Creek
    and my ABSOLUTE fave is Gilmore Girls... LOVE IT!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    ... I LOVED when Caroline called Danielle garbage...LOLOL

Twice! :laugh: :laugh: Caroline is my favorite one on the show.
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Jersey Shore ..... I'll admit it haha .. I guess i just like watching the drama and definitely the slang LOL!
  • monalisa401
    monalisa401 Posts: 5 Member
    I Luv Glee and Big Brother which I never watched until this season
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    True Blood. It is very racey but I got addicted!!!!!:blushing:
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Wow I did not even realize some of these shows exist :blushing:
    I don’t watch T.V as too much but when I do I enjoy:

DR. Phil

Medical detective

Bones

The Health channel

The history channel

Animal planet

The price is right. :smile:
  • dansdeb
    dansdeb Posts: 164
    The Nanny - I know it is an old show, but it is hysterical. There is a marathon on this weekend and my husband caught me watching it - you would have thought I was watching adult videos the way he carried on! pretty funny................

Oh yeah - Pawn Stars.................
  • honeybee3917
    honeybee3917 Posts: 24 Member
    True Blood would be mine
  • navstar
    navstar Posts: 113 Member
    my absolute guilty pleasure is Man vs Food! its not hat i want to go and eat what he eats, it just that I'm amazed that he can eat as much as he does, and I love the challenges where he has to eat really spicy food!
  • DKWaggoner
    DKWaggoner Posts: 185
    Well I would have to say Jersey Shore...Gawd..did i really admit to that?!! lol They are a bunch of idiots & hoochies but i cant stop watching..it's like when you drive by a horrible accident & you know its wrong to look but ya just cant help it...lol
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    GLEE!!! my family was hooked with one episode (re-run) this summer. we immediately rented the whole first season in dvd's and hoping to catch up on season 2 before season 3 starts here in a bit.

the only other show that i would really put in the "guilty" pleasure category is Bridezillas! i am always amazed at how these women actually end up getting married...if i were the husb-to-be, i'd run away as if my life depended upon it!
  • I watch the Kardashian's and recently, Jersey Shore...but only allow this while on the elliptical.....
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Whale Wars and any of the old Twilight Zones
  • Has to be Drop Dead Diva and Cougar Town. Wouldn't you just love to be Courtney Cox and look that good at 40?
  • "The Big Joe Polka Show" - if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed such a show existed. Think "American Bandstand" for the over-65 set, or perhaps "Lawrence Welk" without the talent... it is absolutely surreal, and I can't stop watching it .
This discussion has been closed.