you know you are losing weight when....

Options

Replies

• DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    your tiny manicurist massaging your hands and arms says "Your so skinny now!" instead of "your pregnant again?"
  • Nicolletta
    Options
    When you notice that your gut doesn't rest on the top of your thighs anymore while doing squats! :laugh:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    you're laying on your stomach in bed, and realize the uncomfortable lump is actually your hip bone....
  • brzbaker
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! That is too funny, but whatever you're doing it sounds like the weight is coming off too!
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    i have to agree with yall on most of these-- my tight jeans arent tight anymore, my draws are soo lose on me if i dont buy some new ones im gonna get in trouble and best of all my bobas are farther out than my stomach (now how do you make those shrink lol)
  • abyt42
    Options
    you have to poke a new hole in your Birkenstocks' straps.
  • kitt7769
    kitt7769 Posts: 23
    Options
    When you buy the next size down and then realize its too big for you too. First time that ever happened to me and I loved it! :)
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    when a coworker says "What did you do to lose weight??? i am trying to lose weight, i hope to look like you, if i looked like you id be SO happy!"
  • amylynne26
    amylynne26 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    when your snarky co-worker says "how skinny are you trying to get anyway?"

Heh.... jealous of my fabulousness. :smokin:
  • abyt42
    Options
    your cat can pants you.

And, when the ring you'd moved from your off hand ring finger to middle finger is now sliding on your dominant middle finger. It even fits on my dominant index finger.

I'm aiming for thumb!
  • timeofmylife
    Options
    You wear your sports bra to work because there might be a chance that you can get a lunch time walk in instead of going out for pizza!
  • nursesarah79
    nursesarah79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    When you have to get your wedding ring resized because it flew off your finger and hit your son in the face while quickly pointing in his direction.

I was just sayn today that i needed my rings resized because they are trying to fall off...LOVE IT!!!!
  • ndm531
    ndm531 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You wear your sports bra to work because there might be a chance that you can get a lunch time walk in instead of going out for pizza!

This is marvelous!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    When the jeans you bought 5 years ago not only fit but have room in them. Boy I'm glad I didn't throw away those jeans because they were not cheap.
  • PaisleyLotus
    PaisleyLotus Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome! The good thing is that at least your pants/shorts over your underwear has a seam at the crotch! TO catch the sucker, when they fall down! LOL CONGRATS TO YOU!
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    when you no longer closely resemble an m&m in shape. I can now see where my torso connects to my legs and it's not by lifting up the big huge fat roll!!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    When you have to tie the drawstring on your shorts to keep them from falling off instead of just rolling up under you belly!
  • Kravmaga
    Options
    When the nice shirt you bought 3 years ago fits better now than when you bought it then or three months ago
  • maddentm
    Options
    Ha ha ha!!! That's funny, I wish that was my problem. Last time I checked I had lost about 18lbs.but that was about August sometime and my scale broke sense then and I havent weighed myself since. I would love for that to be my issue right now. I feel like this journey is taking such a long time. and I only started in July!!!
  • maddentm
    Options
    Congrats!!! Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!