So how much over were you for the 4th?

Options

Replies

• El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I was 382 calories under, but only cause I did p90x & swimming.
  • marjorianna
    marjorianna Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I went over almost 500 calories due to over indulgence in sweets. I worked out ahead of time and planned for it. I am a little disappointed in myself because my inhibitions were lowered due to comments about me needing to eat more and being too thin. I think I started to question myself. I had to remind myself that I am doing the right thing by working toward my weight loss and fitness goals. I am only 3 lbs from my weight loss goal and seeing improvements in my fitness almost weekly. Most of the people who commented on my weight have a distorted opinion of what is a healthy weight anyway. My husband was great in that he explained that he could see why the comments were made but that I looked great and should keep doing what I'm doing.

BTW, this is my first post. Thanks for the opportunity to get this off my chest.
  • StaticNomad
    Options
    I was all red yesterday. LOL! I didn't worry about it though. It was worth it and I had a nice time. My husband and I even went walking 2 miles together at the park around noon and had a wonderful time.

-265 Calories; -27 Carbs; -19 Fat; -11 Sat Fat; -8 Protein; -188 Sodium
  • Bekahmardis
    Bekahmardis Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    305 calories! I blame the beer.
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    lol i stopped logging after breakfast. couldn't keep up. but at least it was all (relatively) healthy and portion controlled. progress not perfection...
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I was over by almost 800. Drinking lots of water, hit the gym early this AM, and making a killer salad for lunch. No regrets. :)
  • femmefae
    femmefae Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I was under by about 300 due to a HIIT session and running, but I packed in a ton of beef and have never felt better haha
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    did not even try to measure. back to healthy food today. ;)

^^This.
  • PamGeirng
    PamGeirng Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I was 364 under what I could have ate with all my exercise. I ate Carne Asada Street taco's that were delicious and a fruit frittata and bacon for breakfast. Had a serving of 1/2 the fat Dreyer's Salted Caramel Pretzel ice cream and a Macaroon from Trader Joe's to celebrate the 4th. I was stuffed and completely satisfied. I don't totally get why people think they have to go way off the charts to celebrate. I just skip one meal and have a bigger dinner on days I want to celebrate and I keep taking the weight off.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I was way under. I indulged in friends and good times, not food.
  • kbelliot
    kbelliot Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am glad that this post is here, because I needed to confess to someone about how horribly I went over my calorie goal on the 4th. I was 998 calories over my goal on the 4th. I wanted to eat more but I was so stuffed that I couldn't fit anymore in!! Back on track today though!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    1853 over (thats food and drinks) total 3,300, only gained 2lbs which i can lose in a couple days, insanity will help me with that lol
  • JerZRob
    JerZRob Posts: 68
    Options
    Went about 100 over because I had a couple beers. Screwed my weigh in day up though because of water weight I'm assuming. Weighed myself Weds and was 3.4lbs heavier at weigh in today.
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Not sure, I didn't log the evening meal we had at the party. But I made sure to exercise that morning to allow for it, and I ate a light lunch.

And I had yummy food like deviled eggs, bbq chicken, coleslaw, squash. And a strawberry shortcake dessert.

I woke up this morning weighing the same :) So all is good.
  • HuneeBunee08
    HuneeBunee08 Posts: 168
    Options
    1000 over but thanks to doing 1.5 hours of zumba and burning 1300 calories im under by 300!!!
  • tapdancr2192
    Options
    Was 500 under, but still gained 2.2 pounds because it was about 300 more than my usual daily intake :(
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    As near as I can tell,went over by 250.Maybe a bit less but....all was accounted for & was under calorie allotment.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    0. I didn't log LOL.
  • JerZRob
    Options
    Was 500 under, but still gained 2.2 pounds because it was about 300 more than my usual daily intake :(

I would think that was just water weight, right? More salt then normal and some booze thrown in maybe?
  • JerZRob
    Options

I would think that was just water weight, right? More salt then normal and some booze thrown in maybe?