WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2013

Options

Replies

• TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    mercy tough good day but kinda tough I am just about out of calories and still have a bit of hunger left...I don't like going to be hungry. thought I was full and about half an hour ago it was like grumble rumble...oh dang I don't have enough sigh.....so hard had a "fall" last week and surely cannot repeat that. I guess its just me and my water til morning other then that fantasic holiday yesterday spent it with my son while daughter was working. Tomorrow we are heading to family camp to meet up with other family members. Taking them Lobster caught by my Daddy Bill. I used to eat it dripping with butter . now I pick it out and place it on top of a garden salad so good. have a great weekend !:flowerforyou:
  • jodios528
    jodios528 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to say hi. Had a very busy work day but still managed to get out to lunch with DH and then after walking the dogs and doing my squats for the challenge the family headed out for frozen yogurt (salted caramel popcorn froyo with pecan pieces and warm nutella on top - YUM). :love:

Heather - I checked out the picture - you look great in your new skinny jeans:drinker:

Michelle - do you have a spare bedroom because I'm moving in - your pool area looks amazing. I can't believe how beautiful you've made it look - congrats!

Congrats to all those posting losses!

Hugs to all who could use one

Have a great weekend. Jodios :laugh: :flowerforyou: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • yanniejannie
    yanniejannie Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Good evening ladies,

I am dragging so this will be short. Hello to everyone and welcome newbies.

Brooke...........fantastic NSV with the skirt; I love it when that happens!!

jb..........SOOOOOOO happy for Mariah!!!

Heather.......Way to ROCK those jeans!!!!! You look super!!

I had a miserable sleepless night; just could not sleep. Got up later than I planned to go pick blueberries; then found "caution: high water" signs on the road----the little 2 lane road with NO room to turn around, but the PT Cruiser got a very nervous me through. Picked and had a nice conversation with the gentleman on the other side of my row of bushes who was originally from Mi. near where I lived.

No sooner did I get home than a friend called to tell me her husband had a medical emergency, I showered and took over for her with her daughter. Took her to her riding lesson and it was so nostalgic for me
    same place my daughter took her dressage, even knew the instructor; I even sat in the same chair I used to......... very bittersweet.

The husband is stable at last report and I am ready for bed; won't be ANY trouble sleeping tonight!!!

Well, that's all; g'nite,
    Take care,
    yanniejannie............mid-Atlantic
  • janie12835
    janie12835 Posts: 75
    Options
    Today it's been harder to get on track. In the AM, one of DH's friends needed to come by and pick up some tool & took forever to get here. I wanted to get to the gym before meeting a friend for tea/coffee at 2 PM, then we talked and talked which was great. I've only got about half of my steps in and still need to hit the gym. I'm thinking if I shoot for 8ish most of the young, fit, and intimidating will be getting ready for their Friday night. Hoping that works - I will get to the gym today!
  • phyllisgehrke
    phyllisgehrke Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I met my June Goal lost 4 Pounds.

My July Goal is to walk 30 mins a day if not more.
    Do Cardio Exercises.
    Lose my 2 pounds to go.
  • altygirl
    altygirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. One of my goals was to log in each day in my effort to get to know people. I missed yesterday and now there are several more pages to read! I'm so impressed at how so many of you keep up with each other. Such a supportive group :)

Sandy in ON - I have a similar problem with my cat. She's about 20 (she was a shelter rescue so we're not sure but the Vet said a few years ago she thought Maisie was close to 20). About a year ago we noticed the area rug in the family room was damp. I scrubbed and scrubbed and we blamed our dog - poor thing. We took it up, bought a new one and the same thing happened. It also happened to the rug in the dining room. One day we saw Maisie just walk over to the edge of the rug and do her business. I read that cats can develop a form of dementia/alzheimers and one symptom is that they stop using the litter tray. I moved a tray right into the family room for her but that didn't work. So now we have to use puppy training pads and she goes on them .... or near them, or just on the hardwood floor, which is getting damaged in a couple of spots. She's the sweetest, beautiful kitty, can't groom herself because of arthritis and is deaf. She only weighs about 5lbs but she still has a great appetite. She loves me and I love her but obviously I would never let her suffer. And I know what you mean about fur flying! We have the dog, who doesn't shed, but two cats who do (plus a guinea pig and some fish). Too many animals!

Heather - so happy for your skinny jeans! I hope the good weather in England lasts for a couple more weeks. I fly in on Tuesday 16th July and I'm really hoping for some lovely English summer weather.

Now I've forgotten who posted the pics of the pool but it looks gorgeous. It's really hot here in the Boston area at the moment and the idea of a pool in my backyard .... sigh.

Helen in sticky Needham, MA
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Good evening ladies!!

I've had a marvelous evening my "adopted" daughter and her new baby. I got to play grandma for a while and giggled and laughed and reassured a new mommy that she is doing just fine with the baby.

We ordered pizza and I stay within my limits.

I'm tired and worn out and I've had a wonderful day today!

See you all on the flip side of tomorrow! (some time during the day)

Jan
  • megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Options
    Hi to all the lovely ladies here! Hope you had a good holiday for those in the US. We had a great time. Spent the day getting ready for company. DD#2 made a cake that looked like a pair of sandals on the beach….very cute but not very good LOL. The homemade frosting was icky. Next time, skip the meringue powder and gel colored frosting and just get canned LOL. Our friends came over and we had the typical coo out; hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, baked beans, chips, dip, watermelon, jello salad. You get the picture. I actually did ok….I ate some of everything but only small amounts. Then we went to a free concert by Heartland of American band; it’s the air force band here in Omaha. Then home for fireworks. We had some nice ones, but 2 blocks over those corner houses go in on thousands of dollars of professional grade fireworks so we enjoyed watching them too.

Poor Benny Beagle was terrified. One of our friends came in to use the bathroom and found him in the mudroom, panting and crying. He followed our friend into the bathroom, then escaped when he came back out. Fortunately, he caught him and pushed him back in the house. Next year I guess we will have to sedate him.

Today was hotter and more humid, but I got my walk in early…slept too late for water aerobics. I’ve been tired all day. Did the grocery shopping and had a long nap. Both DDs are out for the night with friends, so DH and I had a quiet little supper, sat on the deck, played in the garden and now he’s ordering new carpet for his jeep.

Someone asks about the beagle. He’s doing fine. He takes medicine twice a day for the high lipids and needs to get into the regular vet for more testing to see why it’s so high.

Michele; so when’s the party in the pool for all your viamin F pals??? IT looks beautiful.

Bigstockings: welcome to the group. Taking your lunch each day is a great way to cut some calories and save some money!

Maureen: welcome to you too. I’m sorry for your loss. You sounds like you had a plate full!

Heather: what a great nsv!!! Your scones sound delish! WOOHOO on the skinny jeans fitting. I bet you look hot hot hot in them!

Pat; sounds like a reasonable plan for the fourth. How did it go?

Julie: we have been reading about your hot spell and hope you get a break soon!

Jo: I hope you had a great time with your friends!

Juanita: we did have absolutely lovely weather, especially for the concert; in the high 70s (around 25 C) with a little breeze, so it was great.

Gail: I’m glad I’m not the only one who paces to get steps in! IF I don’t have my goal steps in I do “laps”!

Eileen: that’s hard work for sure!

Jane: hope you had a great holiday too!

Janie: wow nearly 10,000 steps! I’m impressed!

Vicki: We got about 20 minutes of nice rain on Tuesday I thin, but it’s starting to get dry again here too. You are usually hotter than we are. Yeah there is a lot of craziness everywhere. Congrats on the weight loss! We are proud of you!

Kat: wow what an accomplishment! Good for you. I think you are right on about viewing yourself as a healthy person. It makes
    choosing healthy choices easier and it makes it a lot easier to get over a bad day.

Joyce: hope you had a nice trip to Cracker Barrel and a good visit with family.

Rori: great nsv to make healthy choices at the ballpark. I think that goes along with what Kat was saying about viewing your self as a healthy person!

Kathy: ow, ow, ow….hope you toe is better by now!

Jb: oh wowowowowowow that is such great news about little Mariah. I am so relieved and bet you are doing the happy dance with joy. Continued blessings as she has her treatments.

Melody ; welcome to the group. You have had an impressive weight loss so far!!!

Barbie: I love Hebrew National hotdogs and haven’t had them in years! YUM. How is your neighborhood fireworks free? Did you all agree or is it in your homeowners’ covenants? I don’t mind them, but I wish people wouldn’t shoot them off for weeks! There haven’t been very many at all today; the cops are cracking down. They are only legal for the 24 hours of the 4th.

Jodios: I love the ugly baby cake story!

Michele: so what is going to happen at the wedding if you aren’t allowed to talk to Dianna? Your donuts sound divine! There is a donut shop here in town that only does baked goods, none are fried.

Viv: I love being on the water and on boats of all kinds, but I get terribly sea sick. Once on a tour to the Dry Tortugas, I was so sick and stayed so sick after getting on land, the park rangers were going to have the coast guard come get me! *Note to self….need drugs for seasickness next time!

Brooke; fabulous nsv!!!!

Grandmallie: have fun with your friend!

DeeDee : I love my naps!!!

Katiebug: great news on the weight loss!

Critter sue: great nsv for your friend to notice your weight loss! That must have made you feel great.

Maureen: good job staying reasonable on the holiday and even better that people have noticed the weight loss!

Katla: so glad you had a nice holiday and congratulations on the appointment!

Suzy: sounds like you stayed on your plan too. Good job!

Polly: I find it hard to squeeze all those appointments in to the summer too!

SandY: we have 3 cats in addition to the beagle and one of them throws up a ton too. So we bought top of the line, super
    expensive stain master carpet…and guess what? NOTHING comes out of it! Not food, not cat barf, not dirt NOTHING. Grrrrrrr. Oh well. What do you do? We love our little fur babies despite that!

Siegel: welcome to the group!

Checkrr: welcome to you too!

Lorraine: glad you had a good holiday and I hope you managed your after dinner hunger without too much trouble!

Yanniejannie: glad you hear your husband’s friend is doing better now. Sweet dreams!

Helen: wow I thought at 18, my “old man” (cat) was old!

Wow this was a long post! Someone asked about keeping up; Yes I do open word and the thread and go back and forth. Well, it’s almost bedtime! I’m worn out and hope to sleep well. Meg from Omaha which is still pretty nice for this time of the year!
  • butterflychg
    butterflychg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Lovely Ladies,
    i just joined last week and found your posts. Each and everyone of you sound so wonderful! :flowerforyou:
    I live in Tx. and the temps here have been in the 100s.:mad:
    Have walked for the last 3 days and have found that I feel better both physically and mentally.
    Only have 2 more weeks of freedom then back to school. I teach middle school. :laugh:
    Determined once I go back to work that I continue with my progress.

Thank you all for your inspirations! :heart:
  • christschild2
    christschild2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yay I am on the right page at last. Just starting but hoping to finally make the changes needed to reach my goals. I love MFP so glad to start tracking my eating habits. Didn't realize just how much I was eating. Each day on MFP has taught me domething new. Chat with everyone soon.

Good for you. Just seeing what we eat makes a big difference in how we eat. Stay motivated and committed and things will change.
  • christschild2
    Options
    Hi Lovely Ladies,
    i just joined last week and found your posts. Each and everyone of you sound so wonderful! :flowerforyou:
    I live in Tx. and the temps here have been in the 100s.:mad:
    Have walked for the last 3 days and have found that I feel better both physically and mentally.
    Only have 2 more weeks of freedom then back to school. I teach middle school. :laugh:
    Determined once I go back to work that I continue with my progress.

Thank you all for your inspirations! :heart:

Welcome, Friend! I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer break. The heat sounds almost unbearable, especially for walking. I am wishing you great progress on your fitness goals.
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Am finally back at the hotel after spending the afternoon and evening with daughter and family. I love my kids!!!! My grand daughters are growing up to fast. The 11 year old, 12 next month and on a tank top and I noticed finally that she is develope a chest. She has worn a bra for about a year but only because 'all the other girls are doing it'. We went to CiCi's pizza, they love it there and my husband, who had the heart attack has them make him a deep dish sausage which he eats all of it. I told him I was going to take a picture of him and send it to the cardiologist. He said his lipid profile is normal which means his Lipitor is doing it's job. I eat only non meat pizzas there. I eat 3 pieces, a BIG salad, and then a brownie and small roll.

Tired and signing off, Joyce, Indiana
  • azusateach
    Options
    Greetings from So. California!

I've just found you all, and am hoping that this will be the motivation and encouragement I need to shed a few obstinate pounds. I teach, so my summers are free. That should be enough to get me moving, but when the weather's hot I'm not inclined to do much except hole up and enjoy my air conditioning. I have a dog (75# yellow Lab) who needs to be walked, but has his own difficulties and can't walk far. My hope is that I can walk him and then get my bike out and do a lap or two around the large block, giving me about 2 miles of cardio workout. There are some inclines involved, so I'm hopeful that it'll take about 30 minutes.

Anyway, I"m glad I've found you. This is exciting ... and scary! :)

Laura
  • christschild2
    Options
    Good evening, ladies. I hope all of you enjoyed your 4th and today. I find it sometimes difficult to check in on a regular basis, but I am trying. Sometimes we just get too busy and all we can do is log on and log off. Yesterday I tried something new that was very tasty. It was a Morningstar Farms Chipotle Black Bean Burger. It was actually delicious!! I grilled it and ate it without bread. I put a little fresh salsa on top of it and all could say was YUMMY. This could be something that I could eat on a regular, but I have a thing about eating too much soy.

I must say that I didn't do too much harm in the food department. I made sure that I ate a good breakfast before I went to over to my friend's place for the day. Now that we are all trying to watch what we eat, it is easier to make plans for a good tasting, nutritious meal. We just threw everything on the grill, including all the vegetables.

:smile: jb- Great news concerning Mariah. Prayers are always answered.

:flowerforyou: Pat (phoo)- Good job on not yielding to temptation and taking a walk until your dinner was ready. Great willpower!!

:smile: mimisfat - Writing goals help you remember them because you can see them. I wish you great success!

:flowerforyou: cityjaneLondo - Great job on working out through your pain. That is so inspiring. It is also the reason that you have been successful in your weight loss. Also congrats on your NSV!

:flowerforyou: sjokey - Welcome to the family. I hope you find what you need here. It's a very supportive site.

:smile: yanniejannie - This life and body will always challenge us. That's what keeps us motivated to win.

:flowerforyou: luckyinlove - Congrats on fulfilling your goals.

:smile: ElaineRN100 - Welcome. There's always room for more. Your days seem so long and busy as do most nurses. DVD's are truly lifesavers when we need them.

:flowerforyou: maureenb93 - Welcome. BTW. We never stop evolving. We just pray that it is for the better.

:ohwell: wizzywug - How time flies when you're having fun. Much success to you, your family and the participants in your "Race for Life."

:flowerforyou: Vickil57 - Congrats on your weight loss!

:flowerforyou: phyllisgehrke - Congrats on your fulfilling your June goals!

:flowerforyou: azusateach - Welcome to the family. Don't be scared, Girl!

Until next time, ladies. Lets remember to encourage and uplift one another with our words and actions. Let us remember to speak life and not death because our words have power. Take a deep breath and count to 10 if someone offends us. This will give us time to think about our words. Sometimes we just have to walk away. This used to be hard for me, but I remember my mother would never return evil for evil. And just think, I used to think that she was weak when actually, she was the strong person. SHE WAS NEVER A SPIRIT/SOUL ASSASSIN!!

God Bless You All
  • janie12835
    janie12835 Posts: 75
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! Okay, I had to get that out. Today I had several things disrupt my schedule and earlier I posted that I would go work out after 8 PM. I looked at the clock at 8:30, thought about not going, and then remembered that I'd have to tell you all that I hadn't gone to the gym after all. NOT that you all would judge me harshly, you are all incredibly positive and supportive. I just didn't want to let you all down, didn't want to write that. So, I did get myself in gear, went to the gym, did my 35 minutes of treadmill time (although it was more of a struggle at first), did abdominal machine 2 sets of 20 at 30 lbs. which was actually easier, and I'm a few hundred over my 10,000 steps. I d.oubt I would have done it if I didn't have everyone here to report to daily

Acountability Rules!

I should shout out to a few people, but it's late :-/
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi everyone from a hot sunny day in York UK

:flowerforyou: This will have to be a quick post, I've spent far too long on the computer logging food and checking all the posts :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: Michele your pool looks lovely, I hope the weather has been good enough for you to take advantage of all your hard work. I'm so jealous - our garden is the size of a postage stamp not enough room for a paddling pool even :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: Maureen it’s always good when someone comments on your weight loss, glad it motivated you to keep away from the food rooms. I saw my aunt for the first time in a few months, her comment to me was “I think you’ve put a bit of weight on – your face looks fatter” thanks aunty! :ohwell: :bigsmile: I know I’ve put weight on, I’ve been like a slug all year, don’t know what the matter is, but I am just so tired all the time, I have no energy and everything is such an effort. Think I may take a trip to the doctors, as this is not like me, especially if it’s a lovely sunny day, that usually gets a spring in my step, but even the nice weather hasn’t helped.:frown:

:flowerforyou: Sandy we too have an elderly cat that throws up (not every day mind) and even thought we have wooden flooring, he always chooses the mats/rugs to throw up on, mostly it’s a fur ball but sometimes it is grass or on odd occasions it’s after he’s eaten (too much?) I’ve noticed that he often seems hungry but when I put food down for him he only eats a few mouthfuls before walking away from it. He’s on thyroid medication but otherwise healthy, maybe its just a thing that old cats do.

:flowerforyou: I'd better get moving, it's getting quite hot already and it's not 10am yet, need to get some washing done and plenty of housework to keep me occupied for a few hours. Need to take it a bit easy today though as I'm going to have a busy day tomorrow with the race for life and it's going to be this hot will need to drink plenty of water.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome to all the newcomers :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Time to move methinks have a great day everyone, here's to healthy choices.

Viv xx
  • MaMa2Charley
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am definately 50+ well, 60+ for sure!
    I have made my mind up to get healthy.
    I have lost 50 pounds since 2001 and have kept 45 pounds of FAT off since then.
    However, I am still listed as overweight for my height. Of course they want me to be in my 120s and that will never happen. I once was 117 and my doctor told me to GAIN at least 10 back! I think that started the message of eat this and this and this and soon I was overweight. That was many, many years ago!
    In 2001 I looked into the mirror and saw someone that I did not recognize and it was ME!
    I have been on many diets and had success with a combo of WW, South Beach and the Heller's Carb diet.
    Now, dieting is out with the trash and I am learning to eat healthy.
    My motto has been and will be: Health is my goal, weight loss is my gift.
    I cannot wait to become a 50+ woman with you all.
    Until next time,
    Marcie in Colorful Colorado :flowerforyou:
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Good morning beautiful ladies:flowerforyou:

Marcie:smile: Welcome to the group! Come in often and join in the conversation! Is that your sweet little fur baby in your profile pic? I used to have a Shih Tzu, sweetest dog ever!!!

Meg:smile: Sounds like you had a good 4th! Poor Benny Beagle, so many dogs are afraid of the noise from fireworks, Noel just barks at them and I tell her it`s just thunder and she settles down:laugh: . How funny the cake wasn`t very good, that`s the kind of cake I need:laugh: , I`ve yet to find one I don`t like.

Heather:smile: Love the jeans, you look great!

Christchild:smile: It`s interesting how our view of our mothers change the older we get. I love that she "Never returned evil with evil", what a good lesson for us all!

Viv:smile: Have you had your thyroid checked? Sounds like what I go through when my levels are off! Have a great time at the race tomorrow, will be cheering you on from this side!!!

Michele:smile: I hate this weather pattern we`ve been in:angry: . I feel like I`m missing the best time of summer:sad: . I was going to sit out on the deck last night, I took Noel out around 8:45 last night for a little walk and by the time we got back it was thundering and raining...again:sad: . I`m missing the beautiful sunrises and sunsets, and it looks like this pattern is not going anywhere anytime soon:explode: .

I know there was more I wanted to say, however I`m just going by memory at the moment, and the memory is not all that good anymore:blushing: . I have read all the posts and I`m wishing everyone well!!! Welcome to everyone new:flowerforyou: !!! Come in often and chat with us!

I think I`ll have coffee with a friend this morning:bigsmile: , and then come home and try to finish up my house. I got a lot done yesterday, including ironing, which I actually enjoy doing. All I really need to finish today is mopping the floors, with all the rain we`ve had, Noel and I just keep dragging in wet foot prints, loose grass, etc. etc. They just said on the news we`ve had 15 straight days of rain:noway: :sad: . Maybe it is time to build that Ark...

Have a wonderful day ladies! Drink your water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: and log your food!

Hugs,
    DeeDee in rainy, stormy, humid, icky NC:sad:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,914 Member
    Options

The real issue with this whole thing is taking my cat with me. He will be fine once we are there, but the poor old boy just doesn't do well in cars. He cries, he poops, he throws up, ... Do any of you have any suggestions? I can't leave him home alone, but that is one long 32 mile car ride with him being so miserable! Critter Sue?

Barbie- I always enjoy your posts, you are so supportive and positive! Question- what is a 'plank'? BTW, I couldn't do a squat challenge anymore than I could run a 5K, but, boy, it would be fun..... I just don't have a catalog that will let me order the new knees! :laugh:

:flowerforyou: Pat, my cat,Haifa, always howled in the car when I took him the 20 miles to the vet so when I had to take him 150 miles over the mountains I had the vet prescribe a mild tranquilizer
    it made me so nervous that I woke him up every half hour to make sure he was still alive :laugh: a year later when we moved from California to Washington I took him in the car with no sedation and he did fine.....so I have no answers

about the plank......it's an exercise for your abs and a few other parts done basically by lying down and supporting your flat body on your forearms and toes....there are many variations here is a link to a picture of what I do

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/arms/exercises/best-arm-moves/?page=2

I am so far behind in reading the posts but I wanted to reply to these questions.

:heart: :heart: :smooched: Barbie
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,699 Member
    Options
    morning everyone,
    the only thing I can say about this heat is I think im sweating off the weight...
    I am 1 lb away from the 40 lb mark and I am excited:bigsmile:
    Well I am hoping the wheels have started turning. My FIL sister called and turned in my SIL and BIL to Elder Abuse,even though my BIL doesn't do much ,but he doesn't stop it either.. and hopefully they do something with my nephew,there son.. he is emotionally and verbally abusing my FIL too.
    My FIL told us that ,they told him that they wished he had died instead of Grammie,
    I am not a vengful person .but I would love to see him be able to stay in his own home and have these loser's get thrown out,unfortunatly I don't think that is how it will play out..
    it is going to be another scorcher here for the next couple of days..
    Tom(DH) and I will be going over this afternoon to see my FIL hopefully no one is around except for the companion,we aren't to happy with her either, she should have reported all this going on a long time ago,by law I think she is supposed to.
    Oh Well ,they better not let us not see him, because we are really the only ones that care. My younger BIL hasn't seen him since my MIL passed away,but that is because he doesnt get along with my BIL and SIL either..
    Ok enough about family issues...
    Heather- you look awesome in those skinny jeans..
    My girlfriend I haven't seen in awhile ,I stopped to see her yesterday.. she marveled at my weight loss:blushing:
    I told her I owe it to MFP, she says oh I used that.. told her to keep it goin girl,, she was amazed that I was eating just 1200 calories..
    it does make you very accountable for what you stuff in your mouth thats for sure:laugh:
    Our lil furbaby Chester has to have another operation on his bladderstones.. the vet says sometimes you have to have it done every couple of years.. for a free dog he is costing us alot of money:wink: but you take one look at that face,and how could you not take care of him..
    well it is already 80 degree's out at 7:45 am if I dont get a move on,I will melt...
    hope everyone has a sparkly day:drinker: :heart: