Lose 5 pounds a month SEPTEMBER 2010 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    You all know I'm in! BMK Challenge to transitition over is 100 reps of torso twist (any kind, there are many out there! Google it to see what's best for you!). Also, try week 1 of Couch to 5k (coolrunning.com), if you are already doing it, just continue on where you were, and if you have graduated, you pick whichever week you wanna do. Also, let's have a Gluten free recipe this week :O)

I'm starting out Sept weighing 205.8, can I see 'ONEderland' by the end of the month? I hope I get as close as I can. Good luck all!! Let's rock out Sept and bring in the fall sexier than ever!! Whether it's looks or confidence, let's bring sexy (and sweaty) back!!

XoxoxoX Bru
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Im in too! 5 lbs, would be a great start for me... if anything at all :)
    So September SW 195
    GW 190
  • nancyggg
    nancyggg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I will join. September is going to be a great month for us all!
    starting 200.8
  • Tems
    Tems Posts: 16
    Options
    Count me in! I seem to do well doing the week but pile it plus more back on by the weekend:embarassed: Need to loose this...
    Sept SW 217 - Goal 212
  • kmahan76
    Options
    I'm in!

SW 174.5
    Goal weight 169.5

-K
  • leesey1
    leesey1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I tried last month, I lost 4 lbs, Just weighed in today gained a lb, but TOM is coming up so not too bad.

SW:214.8
    GW:209.8

I'd love this, 209 looks way closer to being under the 200's!
  • marierk
    marierk Posts: 3
    Options
    I am in!

SW: 128
    GW: 115
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Oh you know I'm in as always! :bigsmile: I've got about 14 lbs that I want to shed by my cruise!
  • ATJune
    ATJune Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I am so in!!! I jumped from wating healthy and weighing 135 to pigging out and getting to 157 in a month!!!!:noway:

I personally HATE water, so I am gonna start slow there..Maybe one or two bottles a day then up it every week..

I get payed next week so i will go buy me some healthy things to eat and drink, until then i will just have to cut back..

What does all of yalls menus look like? Would like to get different ideas on what to buy..Good Luck everyone!:drinker:
  • sennruth
    sennruth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well I just joined this site... and I oh so need the motivation... so count me in

SW 143
    GW 138
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Here's to hoping September is more successful than August!!
  • justahorsen
    Options
    I'm in.....I lost 8 in August, soooo I'm hoping I can repeat!!! :laugh:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I am in again. I will post starting weight tomorrow. I only have about 15 pounds to go and it is getting difficult so this challenge helps me every month even though I haven't gotten 5 lost in the last couple of months.
  • shug1
    shug1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Started in Aug has lost 5 pounds so far.
  • theatremack
    Options
    I'm in again this month and this month I WILL LOSE 5 lbs!!!!!

SW: 161
    9/30 GW: 156
    GW: 130
  • ljc1057
    ljc1057 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My weight in day is Monday and yesterday I was 197.8.
  • aggielauren
    aggielauren Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just can't seem to stay consistant, and I've never seen any weight loss actually happen...I need tose 5lbs gone to feel like I lost anything, since the scale fluctuates a few lbs all the time! I'd love to be down 15 lbs by December, when I finally earn my graduate degree....

SW: 135
    GW: 115
    GW for Oct. 1: would LOVE to see 129!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Oh, go on then. I'll join. I need some motivation. Joined the website ages ago and did really well, went swimming 5-6 times a week, doing a mile each time, and some exercises in the water. Going great guns, then went on my hols in may/june and got completely out of the routine. I've done very little since and have put weight back on (feel awful too!). 5lbs should be managable. I'm going with some friends to see The Rocky Horror Show in a couple of months and, whilst there's no way my legs will ever go on show, I want to wear a basque at least!
    url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]1100023.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
    You are in the right thread for motivation and support!! Welcome!! You'll be back on track in no time, and RHPS!!! ROCK ON!!! I love Rocky Horror Picture Show!! Yes, I know, I'm 25, I shouldn't really know what that is! But I first watched it when I was 9yrs only because my parents told me I would like it nor understand it...the next 3yrs, I dress up as Columbia for Halloween! If I can find any pics, I'll post one!!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am in....Have made both July and August and want to keep the trend going.... I have a personal goal in September to be down a total of 20 by 9/22 when my BF comes home from military training after being gone for 5 months so I am so ready to rock this one!!!!