what's your "type"?

Options

Replies

• tiffysinc
    tiffysinc Posts: 13
    Options
    Hmm...I don't know if I have a particular type of guy; I get more (or less) attracted to someone the more I get to know him.

The things that catch my eye immediately, though, are traits that I consider very manish traits. You know those physical characteristics that traditionally separate men from women? Yup, those. So I love things like a really strong jaw and guys with masculine fists. <-so weird I know lol. Size wise, I'm good with anything though I tend not to be into guys who are seriously overweight as they usually don't show the jaw/firm fist that I love. I'm pretty tall too (5'10") so I'm okay with guys a bit shorter than me.

I also have a weird fetish for guys who blush. Don't know why- maybe because I can't as a Jamaican female?
  • Sav_Sky
    Sav_Sky Posts: 82
    Options
    I like tall, dark hair. Also has to have morals, goals, and have to make me laugh.
  • Sav_Sky
    Sav_Sky Posts: 82
    Options
    I enjoy long walks & swimming. Throw in a belly rub & I'm all yours. If you don't mind the slobber we'll be perfect together.

Ill take you home cutie <3
  • JasminBillings2922
    Options
    Lumberjack-y.:love: My fiance is tubby but he's been lifting weights and his fat is turning to muscle. I love big arms and shoulders and very sculpted back but I also love a little tummy to use as a pillow. Not like bodybuilder/super bulky and vascular big, but big strong man to scoop me up in his big strong arms. Ooooh :blushing: and HANDS!!! I love strong, hard working hands! :heart:
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My concluded preference seems to be:

* Female
    * Short/Petite (4'11 - 5'4 :D)
    * Brunette
    * Into some form of regular exercise/sport
    * Clinically sane, not over possessive and able to handle/dish out jokes

Now if they have green eyes, are into gaming or can quote Simpsons proficiently that's a huge plus xD
  • wellsdavid20
    wellsdavid20 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Lumberjack-y.:love: My fiance is tubby but he's been lifting weights and his fat is turning to muscle. I love big arms and shoulders and very sculpted back but I also love a little tummy to use as a pillow. Not like bodybuilder/super bulky and vascular big, but big strong man to scoop me up in his big strong arms. Ooooh :blushing: and HANDS!!! I love strong, hard working hands! :heart:

You're 18, you are out of your mind to even think about getting married.
  • JayVarys
    JayVarys Posts: 37
    Options
    my type is a woman who knows what she wants in life, has goals, responsible, and can support herself. I have yet to find her :ohwell:
  • livinglife64
    Options
    personality is a biggie for me.. i have been attracted to men from all sides of the spectrum. dan from the old roseanne show, was so bloody cute to me... colin firth, eric bana, norman reedus.... none of those have much in common, but i love them all lol
  • JasminBillings2922
    Options

You're 18, you are out of your mind to even think about getting married.
    And you're 35 and I don't really give a **** about your opinion :)
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    And you're 35 and I don't really give a **** about your opinion :)

This is actually a very strong rebuttal. Well played.
  • FitnessGirlD
    Options
    I don't really have a "type". I would like them to be at least an inch taller than me though LOL. I think strong muscular arms are sooo sexy. But other than that, I dont care about appearance as much as I do personality.
  • IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    Options
    Kendall Jenner
  • missmelt
    missmelt Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a "type". I would like them to be at least an inch taller than me though LOL. I think strong muscular arms are sooo sexy. But other than that, I dont care about appearance as much as I do personality.

I agee personality so important however....... Dont really like too much muscle prefer soccer player type body 5"7 - 5"10 dark hair and brown eyes.
  • jen076
    jen076 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I like somewhat bigger men too. I am not into pencil thin guys. And since I am short I like him to be taller than me too. :)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    unmarried and employed. lol.
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    I will not date overweight men. I'm overweight, I don't need ANOTHER overweight person. My husband could stand to gain some weight to be honest.. But I like tall skinny dudes.

I dated a guy that was super fit and 6'6".. That was interesting considering I'm 5'2".

But my husband is 6'6" and is about 160lb. I like that and is why I was attracted to him when we met.. Then again he had more muscles then.

I also like buff chiseled men.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Must be 6' or over, strong and very masculine. Also being employed helps :bigsmile:
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Geeky.
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Tall, dark hair/dark eyes, smart and funny.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    lets see she has to have hart beat, good eye sight and a kind heart