Does that make me crazy?

Options

Replies

• NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I have full blown out loud arguments with my cats. I live alone and have 2 kitties....
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    when i carve up abducted drifters to make the skin suits, i start at the feet and work my way up.

im so silly!

You. I like you.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    i drink coffee threw a straw. People look at me like im crazy alll the time

who did you throw the straw at? that IS crazy!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    When I walk by police officers I get the urge to grab their gun, I don't intend to use it or hurt anyone. Just want to grab it...
  • hobbitmama32
    Options
    when i eat corn i eat each nibblet on its own. can't chew more then one
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Hey! is that a booger on my finger?
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options

Also, I have conversations in my head... I'll play out scenrios, how things could have gone differently (maybe what I SHOULD have said or done) and I get so lost in them that I sometimes start talking outloud. > <

Yup, I do this too.
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    (When I am alone) I will talk out loud to myself ..... and answer myself too.

I do this a LOT and sometimes i argue with myself as well
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I talk to myself, even when I'm not alone. People always think I'm mumbling and talking to them, but no, just crazy.
  • jenniferjerniganjones
    Options
    Just a few things that get some weird looks from people

1) When I eat a slim jim beef jerky , I peel the skin (or whatever it is ) off first.

2) Sometimes while sitting on the couch watching tv I catch myself rocking back and forth like a crazy person (Its just comfy, I think maybe it dates back to my grandma rocking me when i was a kid or something lol I dunno, but my husband gets a kick out of it when he catches me doing it.

3) I have to shake my foot to fall asleep
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I sometimes eat pizza, cheese, lick the sauce then scrape off the soft part on the crust, throw out the hard part (this is best with sicillian slices)

Ah yeah, forgot to add that in. I would usually scrape out the soft part as well but I would still eat the hard part.
    I can't handle it when my food touches. Pork on my potatoes? Hell no! THE SIDE! ON THE SIDE, DAMNIT!

Definitely hate it when my food touches. Flavor contamination.....
    I do this too!! I also eat the outside edge of a Reese's cup before eating the whole thing.

Always the inside first. Outside has more chocolate. I usually pass up the reese's minis because I can't do this with them.

I swear I have weird non-food habits too...
  • jenniferjerniganjones
    Options
    lmao
  • MargaretSans
    MargaretSans Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i drink coffee threw a straw. People look at me like im crazy alll the time

who did you throw the straw at? that IS crazy!

hahaha thank your 4 de grammor leison rally neded it
  • michellechawner
    Options
    I associate life events with things that happen or were said on the TV show 'Friends'.

Remember that time Chandler said....

SAME!!!!!
  • jenniferjerniganjones
    Options

Also, I have conversations in my head... I'll play out scenrios, how things could have gone differently (maybe what I SHOULD have said or done) and I get so lost in them that I sometimes start talking outloud. > <

Yup, I do this too.

Lol I plan out conversations before they happen, and then I get upset when the other person doesn't follow my script.
  • michellechawner
    Options

Yup, I do this too.

ME three - I think of all the different way thins could of gone and play it over and over and change things around...
  • ElBence
    ElBence Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I often think about conversations I will soon be having, and play them out in my head, only my lips move and my facial expressions match the imaginary conversation. Sometimes this is done in the presence of my wife and kids.
  • Bigora
    Bigora Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am German born and raised, live in Portugal and speak fluent Portuguese but I think and even dream in English :huh: :laugh: .
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    I separate candies like M&M's and Skittles by color and eat them in a circle from least favorite to most favorite until the quantities match and then go in the opposite order until they're gone.

I do this in the same order, except I eliminate then by numbers so each pile is even.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I see dead bodies draped over the fence occasionally when I come home from work.