New Year Challenge!

Options

Replies

• ang696
    ang696 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yep, yep! I'm in too! I saw someone else on here who's close to me in weight and they wanted to be under 200 by New Years. Holy crap! For the first time it made me realize that I could be close to that number by New Years too! O.O 200 has never been in my sights, it's just amazing how close it is now!

Sept 5th: 248 lbs

Jan 3rd: 220 (ahh!! It's insane to for myself to even have a goal of 220 that soon!!!)

Lose: 28 lbs in 4 months (soooo doable :D) That would mean I've lost 117 pounds since my heaviest weight in 2006!
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I got a little off track over the summer, but I'm back in the saddle and ready for new challenges!

Sept 6: Start Weight - 173.8
    Sept 13:
    Sept 20:
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal weight: 155
  • Jools331
    Options
    Do I just add my weight each week - Im NEW & unsure of how to join this group but need motivation:-

Weigh in weeks:
    Sept 6: 183.6lbs
    Sept 13:
    Sept 20:
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Do I just add my weight each week - Im NEW & unsure of how to join this group but need motivation:-

:drinker: You just joined! :drinker: And yes, weigh in whenever is best for you each week and post your stats weekly :) You can also post your ups and downs for the week if you need any support or want to brag about completing something, whatever you like. You are joining a great group :happy: Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • Oranda
    Oranda Posts: 121
    Options
    This is great! :)

Weigh in weeks:
    Sept 6: 127 lb
    Sept 13:
    Sept 20:
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal Weight 120 lbs
  • trendely87
    trendely87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Weigh in weeks:
    Sept 6: 133 lb
    Sept 13:
    Sept 20:
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal Weight 120 lbs or 118 lbs

I am finally getting some motivation back. I hope to start running every morning so i can get into the habit and maybe one day join a race.
  • deewesash
    deewesash Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 7 day work stretch, BUT starting monday I have EIGHT days off. I'm doing good at exercising as soon as I get home from work everyday. I bought a elliptical that works the entire body, has resistance bands etc , and I have a personal trainer coming when I'm off of work! :)

Weigh in weeks:
    Sept 6: 184.8
    Sept 13:
    Sept 20:
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal- 165
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy hump day! Back is still bothering me but not nearly as bad as it has been. I got up at 5 am and completed Cardio Power and Resistance from the Insanity program. I know my workouts are all over the place this last week and a half but my mini vacay has thrown me off plus I think I've regained some weight so I'm wanting to incorporate more cardio workouts into my routine to try and take it off as quickly as possible. I haven't weighed in yet b/c I'm wanting all the reminants of TOM to disappear before stepping on the scale. Overall my clothes are still fitting but something just doesn't feel right which makes me think it's the regaining of some unwanted weight......I guess all those dangs Tostitos has really caught up with me.
  • maynard46
    Options
    Made a new ticker for this challenge. Checking to see if its working. :tongue:
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Weigh in weeks:
    Sept 6: 128
    Sept 13:
    Sept 20:
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: 123

Finally posting on the new challenge, thanks for setting it up again Lisawest!!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Well I woke up before the alarm this morning, so I decided to get up & go out for a quick run! It was a little cool, but SO nice! :bigsmile: After last weekend camping & getting up for a run every morning, I think I like this morning running thing I'm doing! Maybe I'll have to make it a habit! Hmmmmm......

Also - went out with the hot cop again last night! He was on duty, but wanted to meet me for dinner on his break. His one hour break turned into two! :laugh: I guess its ok when you are the police chief! :wink: However I must say...a man in uniform looks SO great, but it sucks dating because no PDA. :blushing: He said he would love to kiss me but can't in the uniform.....darn it! :grumble: Oh well...at least he wanted to! :love: LOL He also took me to his "toy box" since his house was only a few blocks away. And OMG - he's got a HUGE yacht AND a Baja along with 2 other little runaround boats! Holy crap! :bigsmile: I LOVE boats! :happy:
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Well I woke up before the alarm this morning, so I decided to get up & go out for a quick run! It was a little cool, but SO nice! :bigsmile: After last weekend camping & getting up for a run every morning, I think I like this morning running thing I'm doing! Maybe I'll have to make it a habit! Hmmmmm......

Also - went out with the hot cop again last night! He was on duty, but wanted to meet me for dinner on his break. His one hour break turned into two! :laugh: I guess its ok when you are the police chief! :wink: However I must say...a man in uniform looks SO great, but it sucks dating because no PDA. :blushing: He said he would love to kiss me but can't in the uniform.....darn it! :grumble: Oh well...at least he wanted to! :love: LOL He also took me to his "toy box" since his house was only a few blocks away. And OMG - he's got a HUGE yacht AND a Baja along with 2 other little runaround boats! Holy crap! :bigsmile: I LOVE boats! :happy:

Woot Woot Kelly, :flowerforyou: he sounds like a winner!! 4dates now, that's awesome!! I'm so happy for you!! And yes, a man in uniform.. :blushing: YUM!! Hope everything keeps going great for you two! I don't think you've mentioned his name, unless his mom named him 'Hot Cop' :laugh:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options

Woot Woot Kelly, :flowerforyou: he sounds like a winner!! 4dates now, that's awesome!! I'm so happy for you!! And yes, a man in uniform.. :blushing: YUM!! Hope everything keeps going great for you two! I don't think you've mentioned his name, unless his mom named him 'Hot Cop' :laugh:

LOL :laugh: - His name is C.J. (or Clayton) but goes by CJ! :bigsmile: He is 41 with no kids, (I'm 38) but has been married before (I have not). He lives in my hometown of all places! So my brother & parents are already excited that they will see me more often now! :laugh:
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    Good morning all and Happy soggy Friday from Illinois! I have a weekend full of birthdays so I will be at my in-laws clubhouse. Gonna pre-plan and log what I can and then log the rest Sunday as I won't have phone service. Have a great weekend all!!

Sept 6: 205.4
    Sept 13: 204.8
    Sept 20:
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal- 180
    XoxoxoX Bru
  • maynard46
    Options
    Good morning all and Happy soggy Friday from Illinois! I have a weekend full of birthdays so I will be at my in-laws clubhouse. Gonna pre-plan and log what I can and then log the rest Sunday as I won't have phone service. Have a great weekend all!!

Sept 20:
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    XoxoxoX Bru

Soggy in Illinois huh? Dry and sunny in Southern Wisconsin. Oh well. Good luck this weekend with the Birthdays. Weekends are hard enough without anything going on. Its good your starting with a plan in mind.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options

Sept 20:
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    XoxoxoX Bru

Soggy in STL as well. Ran in the mist this morning and it was like running in soup. Air very thick and made my run sluggish. At least I got it in!!

Have a great weekend all!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon... hope everyone is doing well. I know this has the weigh in dates on mondays, but I weigh in on saturdays so I'm going to go ahead and update now. :tongue: I'm back in single digits and getting oh so close to being back in ONEderland :bigsmile:

Weigh in weeks:
    Sept 6: 210 lbs
    Sept 13: 208
    Sept 20:
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal- 187 lbs
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Today I was feeling very fatigued. I really think this work deadline is slowly beating me down. I'm getting up at 5 am every morning to get the workout complete and head to work and then i'm working 12 hour days. Since my back continues to hurt and i was extremely tired I decided to take it easy. I walked 25 minutes around my subdivision.

Way to go Kelly w/the hot cop. I need some hot dates in my life....the men I've met here in GA are so about the games. Hope everything works out for you two.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good afternoon all! Today is my rest day so once again I kept it light. I completed 2 miles of the Leslie Sansone Fat Burning Walk dvd. I held 3 lb weights in each hand and used my thigh toner to make it higher impact. In addition to completing my workout, I washed, conditioned and styled my hair, ironed my clothes for the week and did some work from the job. Now I'm going to chill out and enjoy the first week of football season.
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Reporting in...

Weigh in weeks:
    Sept 6: 166
    Sept 13: 164 :smile:
    Sept 20:
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18: