Help me choose a tattoo

Options
12346»

Replies

• dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    And save my marriage. Basically my wife has told me she thinks tattoos on a man are hot (she's not alone, I know) and that if I want to turn her on I need to get tattoo. I asked her what I should get but she told me that if she has to choose it would detract from the hotness factor. She's given me a week to get a tattoo or she's going to start divorce proceedings. However I can't think of what I want printed on my body for the rest of my life. I'm at my wits end.
    Please help me choose something and make my wife want me again.

If this is indeed for realsies...

For *kitten*'s sake, grow some balls and tell her NO. Otherwise, go get some tits tattooed on your chest to match the vjj that apparently has replaced your gonads. Then go get some self-esteem!

Seriously, she is going to divorce you because you are a spineless eunuch not because she thinks tattoos are hot. Odds are, amigo, she is already banging some dude with a stupid tribal armband tattoo and a Fiero because you lack the cajones to stand up to her.

Well that would explain the pool boy.

I thought it odd she hired him considering we don't have a pool.

Damn, I think we need to talk.
  • Scott3600
    Scott3600 Posts: 14
    Options
    If a tattoo is the difference between staying married and getting a divorce then you should take the divorce. Doesn't sound like a great marriage you have going on.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Tattoo your junk to look like a snake.

Pinocchio would be better than a snake,
  • smiller212003
    smiller212003 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    She sounds like a real winner! You should get her face tattood on your face!
  • karkaskompetisie
    Options
    If I was you I'd rather get divorced than a tattoo that I don't really want.
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Kid's names are a good one, I think.
  • potatocar
    potatocar Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Looney Tunes stuff is popular.

r03xhl.jpg

Oh dat "your"... I would carve that out with a knife.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Get a tattoo of her face.

On your chest.

My husband has this.

It is awesome.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    the words exit only just above your bung hole? you could even get it in Chinese symbols to make it look cooler

exit-only-symbol.jpg

I :heart: you so hard right now!
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    And save my marriage. Basically my wife has told me she thinks tattoos on a man are hot (she's not alone, I know) and that if I want to turn her on I need to get tattoo. I asked her what I should get but she told me that if she has to choose it would detract from the hotness factor. She's given me a week to get a tattoo or she's going to start divorce proceedings. However I can't think of what I want printed on my body for the rest of my life. I'm at my wits end.

For *kitten*'s sake, grow some balls and tell her NO. Otherwise, go get some tits tattooed on your chest to match the vjj that apparently has replaced your gonads. Then go get some self-esteem!

Seriously, she is going to divorce you because you are a spineless eunuch not because she thinks tattoos are hot. Odds are, amigo, she is already banging some dude with a stupid tribal armband tattoo and a Fiero because you lack the cajones to stand up to her.

You used the term "for realsies" and YOU are telling the OP to get some balls???? Seriously dude, put down the Zima or the Red's Apple Ale or whatever the hell castrated males are drinking these days and get some self-awareness.
  • boooooooooobs
    Options
    hahaha

I am sure she thinks tattoos are hot... on her boyfriend.

If this is for real and your wife would divorce you over something as superficial as that totally overlooking all the other qualities you bring or the time you have already invested in the relationship...then I would say she is on the way out the door regardless of whether you get the tattoo or not.

If you do end up getting one.. it should NOT be her name. Big mistake and the laser to have it removed is expensive and painful.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options

You used the term "for realsies" and YOU are telling the OP to get some balls???? Seriously dude, put down the Zima or the Red's Apple Ale or whatever the hell castrated males are drinking these days and get some self-awareness.

tvwQC.gif
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    If I was you I'd rather get divorced than a tattoo that I don't really want.

Yup.
  • vegan_gain
    vegan_gain Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    cat-butt.jpg
    yay my first post
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Baconbaconbaconbacon

How about a cute little fluffy duck on your a s s?