Day by Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• hepkitty
    Options
    Wow, this thread looks awesome, I hope you guys don't mind if I join in!

Today's goals for me:
    1. Drink 2 litres of water
    2. Serve myself a small portion for dinner to start with (allowed to go back for seconds only if I am still hungry)
    3. Go for a 30 minute run after work, unless it's pouring with rain, in which case do 100 reps of a mix of crunches, squats, lunges and pushups.
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    So Goals for Tuesday
    1. Find an oral surgery center that is cover by insurance and schedule an appointment pronto.

2. Drink plenty of water.

3. Rest with all the pain that is goin on in my mouth right now.

Got everything done for today.

Leela, She couldn't pull the tooth because even after I was numb I could still feel what she was doing and it sent a shooting pain through my jaw. My tooth is so infected that the novicaine (sp?) didn't work like it should have. So I need to go to an oral surgeon so they can put me under while they do it.

Tomorrow's goals:

1. Do laundry while it's nice enough outside to hang them up on the clothesline to dry:) Mini workout and saves money!

2. Do dishes

3. Drink plenty of water

That's it for me until sometime tomorrow afternoon.
  • chriscuts
    Options
    been meaning to post on this daily, but still finding my way around this site! Day 6 for me, and still as motivated as day 1. my goals have been the same each day.

1. to log all food
    2. to drink 2 litres of water
    3. to do 30 mins of exercise 5 days a week

apart from drinking all that water, I manage it sometimes but not every day if I'mhonest, the rest I'm doing! The exercise I'm finding easier each session, and look forward to upping the intensity.

Wednesday weigh in, and lost 3lbs this week! logged all food, still didnt get to 2 litres of water every day tho. did 30 mins of exercise 5 days last week, and aint had any booze since sunday........still motivated,....on to week 2!

goals remain the same for today with 1 added one, of no booze.... gonna try and give up my wee nips in the evening! :blushing:
  • EmmaFrancis
    Options
    Ah love this =D

Tomorrow, thursday, my goals are -

1. Clean out my car!

2. Do 30 minutes at least of Zumba. Unless it's too confusing then I will find another cardio exercise ;D

3. Eat 4-6 servings of vegies. I've been slacking off majorly this week!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    A warm welcome to all the new people. I don't have much time right now, but I will write to each of you later.

Wednesday's goals:
    1. Go to Zumba. I missed last Wed because I was sick and Sun because the gym was closed.
    2. Enjoy fun foods, but balance it out with healthy foods and more exercise.
    3. Don't obsess over the scale. My body feels great, I don't need to scale to disagree with me.
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome Welcome Welcome everyone! I'm so glad we are gaining members still.

So goals from yesterday.

Gym: I made it there. I could only do a half hour though before my body told me to stop. Feeling a bit better today so hopefully I'll be able to go for the usual hour.
    Fruits and Veggies: Did this!! I had fruit with lunch and a salad for dinner! Was so proud of myself.
    Appreciate life: Did this ... and even took some time for myself. I sat outside and read some more of Eat, Pray, Love instead of school work.

Goals for today:
    1. Laundry! I got two loads done yesterday so I have two to go!
    2. Gym! Try to hit for the full hour today.
    3. Take some time for myself and enjoy life a little bit between all the studying. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day!!

Have a good one everyone!!

Nicole
  • inmyshoes
    Options
    I have been MIA the last few days and I really have no excuses. I've still been logging my food (too much I should add) and exercising but stopped with the day to day challenge so I'm back at it this morning.

Wednesday Goals:
    1. Water water water. 2L + not including water at the gym
    2. Write 3-5 more pages of grad paper
    3. Deep clean the bathroom

Happy Wednesday everyone!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Afternoon all! Hope everyone is having a great day.

So for my Tuesday goals I managed to achieve them! Yiipppppeeee!

1. Choose a sensible lunch as I will be out so can't take any food from home - did this and kept the calories down and got some greens in as well!
    2. Leave work on time so I can go to my legs bums and tums class in the evening - there was a tube strike on so almost didn't make it...but I did!
    3. Go to my class even if I'm feeling tired - was exhausted but made it through the class.

My goals for today (even though the day is almost finished) are:

1. Rest! Am feeling exhausted after working out every day with no rest days in between for 8 days and definitely don't want to get sick. There are so many bugs going around at the moment.
    2. No exercise today so keep within my regular cals and log everything.
    3. Water water water! I definitely don't drink enough!

Have a good day! x
  • chriscuts
    Options
    been meaning to post on this daily, but still finding my way around this site! Day 6 for me, and still as motivated as day 1. my goals have been the same each day.

1. to log all food
    2. to drink 2 litres of water
    3. to do 30 mins of exercise 5 days a week

apart from drinking all that water, I manage it sometimes but not every day if I'mhonest, the rest I'm doing! The exercise I'm finding easier each session, and look forward to upping the intensity.

goals remain the same for today with 1 added one, of no booze.... gonna try and give up my wee nips in the evening! :blushing:
    tuesday.
    I did it!! no booze, and didnt missit either. Now today is a busy working day for me, I might have to skip the exercise, but I'll try and fit some in somewhere.. didnt think I'd ever try to make the time.. so progress there!

todays goals are
    2 litres of water
    30 mins exercise
    no booze

taking logging all food off my goals now as I find that easy! I actually eat in front of the computer and log as I eat! LOL

wednesday is the finish of week 1 and apart from my water consumption, I have managed to stick to my daily goals!

today I drank 8 cups of water! yay1!! there is hope!

tomorrows goals are
    log all food
    stay off the booze...........day 4
    up my water
    carry on with the exercise
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Emma, did you get a chance to do Zumba? do you do the videos or a class? I go to Zumba on Wednesdays and its a lot of fun. There were about 15 laides in class today, so I love to feed of their energy. Our instructor is very energetic too. It's great!
    Wednesday's goals:
    1. Go to Zumba. I missed last Wed because I was sick and Sun because the gym was closed.
    2. Enjoy fun foods, but balance it out with healthy foods and more exercise.
    3. Don't obsess over the scale. My body feels great, I don't need to scale to disagree with me.

1. yes
    2. yes
    3. no, my replacement scale came in the mail today and I couldn't help but step on it.

I'm still thinking of Thursday's goals. Just wanted to bump us up!
  • hepkitty
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Off to a mixed start with my first day of goals...
    Yesterday
    1. Drink 2 litres of water - DONE
    2. Serve myself a small portion for dinner to start with (allowed to go back for seconds only if I am still hungry) - DONE and I didn't go back for seconds!
    3. Go for a 30 minute run after work, unless it's pouring with rain, in which case do 100 reps of a mix of crunches, squats, lunges and pushups. - FAIL

Today's goals:
    1. 30 min run or 100 reps of crunches, squats, lunges, pushups.
    2. Log my food today
    3. Drink 2 litres of water.
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Not to worry, tomorrow is another day.
    Goals for Wednesday:

1.Sprint 4X45 seconds
    2.Add protein, decrease carbs for breakfast (my dietitian insists)
    3.Do Island run 2x on wii fit

Wish me luck, the dude says it will only get as high as 17 tomorrow.:tongue:
    [/quote]

1. 6 X 60 sec!
    2.done
    3.done

will post Thursdays goal tomorrow.
    This is fun!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    bees, great job on meeting your goals. What are you usually eating for breakfast?

Thursday's goals:
    1. Try a new recipe. I'm tired of eating the same boring things.
    2. Becky, I love the smaller portions, so I'm going to piggie back off your goal! :)
    3. Eat later in the morning. I'll have cereal at 7am and hungry again by 11 and I usually eat lunch around 12. I will try to wait to eat around 8.
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I hope its not too late to join but i LOVE the thread!

My 3 goals for today are:

1. drink more water (not orange juice and sugared drinks)
    2. go for a walk/run around the local area -COMPLETE
    3. stop snacking after dinner- i had about 5 chocolate cookies last night and another 10 the night before
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Morning all!

So I was pretty terrible with my goals yesterday. Think I was having a bit of an off day but I guess we all have those once in a while.

Had to go out to see a client in the evening and didn't get home until gone 10pm so it was a loooonng day! Tried to hard to keep within my calories but went over by 87 calories. Not a disaster but still a bit disappointing. I tried with the water but don't think I got enough in.

So today is another day and a fresh start...

1. Keep within my calories - no excuses.
    2. Get to the gym class tonight and try and do Shred.
    3. At least 2litres of water (excluding what I have at the gym).

Everyone is doing so well! Keep it up!

Nam x
  • chriscuts
    Options
    week 2 for me..

daily goals today

log all food
    do my exercise
    and try really hard to drink all my water! (struggling with that)
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I usually have a high fiber cereal with berries, and a banana along with 4 oz of orange juice.
    I dropped the banana and added a hard boiled egg. I must say, I was really not hungry at all until lunch I guess the protein lasts longer.

Goals for today:

1. Add more running to my walk( push myself to keep going )
    2.Empty out laundry basket, get all laundry done today
    3.wii fit, 30 minutes of free run
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Good job to everyone! You are all doing great!

Goals from yesterday:
    Gym-- completed. It was a pretty hard core workout too!
    Laundry-- done!
    Time for myself-- I didn't do this but I did go to bed at 8:30 ... so it's ok.

Goals for today!

1. Gym for a half hour after my first class.
    2. Watch my calories! I'm going out tonight and it would be really nice if I had a few left over.
    3. I've been slacking on the water. So drink more of that.

Have a good day everyone!!
  • inmyshoes
    Options
    Wednesday Goals:
    1. Water water water. 2L + not including water at the gym
    2. Write 3-5 more pages of grad paper
    3. Deep clean the bathroom

1. DONE
    2. Sorta done - didn't get as much done as I had planned.
    3. DONE

Thursday Goals:
    1. 60 min cardio
    2. 2L+ of water
    3. Work on paper (3 pages)
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow's goals:

1. Do laundry while it's nice enough outside to hang them up on the clothesline to dry:) Mini workout and saves money!

2. Do dishes

3. Drink plenty of water

That's it for me until sometime tomorrow afternoon.

DONE DONE and DONE!!:) YAY!!

Thursday goals:

1. Drink lots of water.

2. Finish what little bit is left of the laundry.

3. Catch up on a show I haven't been able to watch since my hubby has been off of work all week.

Glad to see everyone has been doing so well! Keep up the good work!