Very well done mate. You look great!
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done!
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    That's really awesome! It's an inspiration and you should be way proud of yourself!!
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Good job!
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Way to get healthy! Sounds like you did it the right way in the end. :) You look great!
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, you look great. Well done!
  • RobertBluebird
    RobertBluebird Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great Effort !
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    You did really well. I know you would have done lots of hard work to get there. I also have the same target and currently reached 50% of the way.
  • fitnh
    fitnh Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Your hard work has paid off! You look great, but more importantly you're healthy!!! :)
  • yellowmirror
    Options
    wow.. good for you! You look fantastic!
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person. Well done on your achievements :flowerforyou:
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Great work. Your story parallels mine in many ways. Sleep apnea, pre-diabetic.
    But it took me a couple more decades to act. Congrats on getting off the Titanic.
    Now when you look in the mirror and you see "chick magnet" it won't be a sign of delusional thinking :laugh:
  • jamiew4486
    jamiew4486 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and a true inspiration! I really enjoyed reading your story. Keep up the great work!!
  • BorntoROAR
    BorntoROAR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    It's unbelievable the difference in your looks with losing weight...you don't even look like the same person. Enjoy the rest of your healthy life!!!!
  • JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!!!!! Like a different man .... what a way to start your 30's.

And you should not be looking at your story as embarassing .... it's why we are all here .... you should be immensly proud of your accomplishments!!!! Thank you for sharing and showing off.:happy:
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I got rid of my CPAP machine.

AWESOME job all round but this particularly is a great motivator for me.

Lol. I know, right.

Mentally I know this wasn't one of my biggest milestones, but it certainly feels like it is. Getting good sleep really changes a day for the better.
  • Jerijoh
    Jerijoh Posts: 107
    Options
    You look incredible!!! Your photos are very inspiring! Thank you for sharing.. = )
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Now when you look in the mirror and you see "chick magnet" it won't be a sign of delusional thinking :laugh:

I was actually having success with some pretty ladies during my heaviest. That may have fed into the denial that nothing's wrong.

Thank you all for your kind words of support. They really mean a lot to me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!