My story: 113 lost

Options

Replies

• MamaCatO
    MamaCatO Posts: 100
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job! I'm in the same situation you were in before. I'm 32 lbs down and feeling better and better everyday. I'm a recovering addict and blamed my health issues on my past meth use. Of course, that is SOME of it, but weighing over 300 lbs was the even bigger issue.
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Awesome work man! It is amazing how many health problems go away when you lose the weight.

Keep up the good work!
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Oh...my...

Well....uhm...

Hello there handsome!

And well done!
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! You are amazing and have done yourself a world of good. My best for the future!
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    You must be so proud! I'm really happy for you not only cause you look great but that you got healthy. Fingers crossed for your test !
  • hippikris
    hippikris Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!, thanks for sharing. it gives me more motivation. started my journey in Feb at 340lbs. down to 299 as of yesterday. you are an ispitation for people. congrats.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    wow! you look completely different!! great job, you look awesome!
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I think my brother is in a similar type of denial and i"m hoping that showing him your transformation might kickstart some long needed healthy changes.

Yeah, that's always a tricky thing to get across to a family member/loved one. But I thank my sister that she managed to get it through to me so that I could get healthier.
  • EyeOTS
    Options
    Oh...my...

Well....uhm...

Hello there handsome!

And well done!

Thanks. You look pretty good yourself. :smile:
  • Bambalina_1
    Bambalina_1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Well done you look Fab-U-Loss!!
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • EyeOTS
    Options
    One more thing: I was averaging about 1,500 calories most of the days. I certainly wasn't starving. Just keeping it up day in and day out.
    Thanks for all the responses. I wish everyone the best in their fitness journey.
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Nothing to be embarrassed about! You saw the problem and took charge and FIXED it!!! Great job!
  • vickirosenthal
    Options
    Great job!
  • OllieSimmonds
    Options
    Great job, did you lift?
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!

You should feel so proud of yourself.
  • EyeOTS
    Options
    Great job, did you lift?

Can't really get to the gym that often, I just do a lot of push-ups, pull-ups and hand weights for strength training.
  • Momily56
    Momily56 Posts: 9
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Watching you shrink away physically while expanding in positive sense of self has been amazing. And I'm not just saying that because i'm your mother...
  • missmelissa919
    missmelissa919 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look great:) Way to go!
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    You look great!! I think you are awesome....even if you do leave the toilet seat up! Snicker!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!