Replies

• Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    5'7.5- 150
  • roadmapmaker
    roadmapmaker Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am striving to get to 170. I may go to 165 but I felt great at 170. :happy:
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" with a small frame. I weigh 143 right now and I think my ultimate goal will be 135.
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    I'm 5'8, currently 148-150. Small frame so my goal is 120, 130 would be ok as long as it's all muscle. :)
  • Icanredefinemyself
    Icanredefinemyself Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am that height; at my lowest in my early 20s I was 110, then 115, then 118... most manageable adult weight has been around 140 which I am currently shooting for. If you are active I think that the 130-140 range is best for someone who is fit and exercises moderately.
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    ~120 for me(depends on how I look)
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    5' 8"
    Highest weight: 250
    Current: 180
    Goal: 160

I might change that once I get there but I feel like 160 would be good for me
  • jsbrooke
    jsbrooke Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5, I'm looking at 141 but will try to go closer to 135 if I can.
    I got up to 183 after an accident laid me up for awhile where I couldn't move much, piled onto years behind a computer.

I lost about 15% of my body weight last year, tried to maintain it for 6 months or so, and am now losing again.

That staggered approach seems to have worked, though while trying to maintain I gained some back, that gain has come off much more quickly and easily than it took to lose the first time.

Onward ho....
  • strenght900
    Options
    hey i am 5 8.5 my current weight is 163 and goal weight is around 130-135 lbs
  • suzmedder
    suzmedder Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I am 5'8" and I'm currently 140lbs, trying to get down to 133lbs, doesn't sound much but it's taking a fair bit of discipline! I think if I go lower than that I'll look ill, I was very skinny as a child and was about 125lbs 5 years ago and looking back at pictures now, there was nothing of me!

I am just trying to get rid of my pot belly more than anything else.

If nothing else using MFP makes me eat better and as a result have more energy.

I think, your ideal weight is what you a comfortable at and obviously remain healthy for your own height and build :) x
  • nerdy_girl
    Options
    I'm nearly 5ft9 and my goal weight is around 160 - I'm quite broad too and to be honest I've never really gotten below 160, especially with toning from exercise. I think im going start looking at Body fat as well :) I'm aiming more to be a size 12/14 again than anything so I can get back into my favourite skirt! :)
  • rachaelruth3
    rachaelruth3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my goal is 160. It's not completely set but what I want to aim for right now.
  • sherryapage
    Options
    I am 5'8 and started at 182 lbs. I now weigh 158. I am aiming for 145 . From now on I am just seeing how the weight looks and feels on me. I am aiming for strength and a low fat percentage. I have lost inches in my mid section, which is so great. A couple of people said that I needed to stop losing as I was looking skinny...yeah. I have a small frame, still have some flab around my stomach that I'm working on. There is a cool site called, My Body Gallery where you add your weight, height and age and there are pictures of women with that body.
  • AmberJaebabeyy
    Options
    Im 5/7 with medium bone structure (quite large hips and ribs) My goal weight in 128 or 57kgs Ive been 125 (55kgs) but so hard to maintain then put on 25 pounds (10kgs) FML :( slowly getting there again my profile picture is me at 140 (63gs) Im quite muscular and my body fat is at 23-24% atm weight at 135 (61kgs) :) feel free to add me Im trying to become more involved in my friends weight loss journeys on here.
  • KarenBuddercups
    KarenBuddercups Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and started at 146 lbs. Got down to 134, but not happy with how I look. I have a small frame, so I'm gonna go down to 130 and see how I look. Then decide if I need more...
  • crowefoot
    crowefoot Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5'7" and my realistic goal is 160, a touch under my pre-pregnancy weight. Ideal goal would be about 145. I have broad shoulders, broad hips, and have always been busty, so I'd be happy if I could comfortably wear my size 14 pants again. I'm currently comfy in 18s.
  • F1GHT4F1T
    F1GHT4F1T Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    5'8 currently 172.2 looking to get down to at least 150-145 and ultimately 140-135!
  • pinkbananashoes
    Options
    Wow, I can't believe how low some of everyone's goals are.. I'm 5'9 and my goal is 160. I really can't imagine begin as low as 130 something. I guess everyone is different. What's everyone's else's calorie intake? I've been set 1200 but then in other forums people are saying this is quite low!? I'm new on here so still finding my feet with my plan. Any suggestions welcome! Harri x
  • hannahlclrk
    hannahlclrk Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    5"9 and wanting to get down to 140 - currently 175 :( heaviest ive been for a long time.
  • ChicSlenderElegant
    Options
    I'm 5'8 currently 162 pounds working towards 143.