the yolks. :)

applause-harry-potter-gif.44998

exactly my thoughts.
    mine too

YEAAAA!!!
  • FitGirlNani
    FitGirlNani Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I go 1 whole egg, 1 egg white with cajun seasoning (less sodium than salt), spinach, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, cilantro. Sometimes I only use a few of the veggie ingredients, sometimes all. Depends on what I have.
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I whisk in a little water depending on the number of egg whites creating a pancake or crepe look. I plate that then stuff it with veggies and whatever meat is in the fridge and fold over the top 1/2. I can pour salsa, lite cheese sauce, a white sauce over it or just leave it plain. Tabasco sauce is also a good flavoring to use in it if you like spice.
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    cheese, seasoned salt, onions, peppers - you can even make a casserole out of 'em...put in some diced potatoes - very good!

I second the egg yolks, too! I put in one egg white and two yolks most times
  • KailaVanFossan
    Options
    Spinach, onion, tomatoes and avocado!
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    #1 - Chipotle Tabasco / Peppers / Onions
    #2 - Mushrooms /Onions

Chipotle tabasco is the greatest thing ever.
  • amorales5931
    Options
    Spinach, red pepper, green pepper, orange pepper and Go Veggie soy cheese substitute. I really like it - I thin adding the salsa like you do will take it over the edge! I"m trying it.
  • totalsham
    totalsham Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    How about i dont eat the yolk... and here is why.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1007617-first-time-under-200-pounds-in-at-least-2-years

20130706_065847_zps14b49f06.jpg
    right click on pic to view pic fully

i rather get my cholesterol from other sources instead of filling my whole DAYS worth in one yolk.
  • kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    call me crazy, but berries! add a bit of stevia and cinammon into your omelet/egg white mixture.
    I found the idea on pinterest and fell in love with it!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    spinach, mushrooms, cheese, bell peppers and salsa
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    whole eggs w spinach or onion.
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Spinach and cheese, or red peppers and salsa. If I'm rushing Tastefully Simple Spinach Herb Dip Mix. As for the yolks, I do not eat more than one per day, because of the cholesterol. Just two eggs will put me way over my daily cholesterol allotment.
  • Ashli_Renee
    Ashli_Renee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I like to make egg white migas. Slice 1-2 corn tortillas in 1/4 inch strips. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil saute until crispy. Add egg whites, diced onion and green pepper, season with salt, pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder.
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    call me crazy, but berries! add a bit of stevia and cinammon into your omelet/egg white mixture.
    I found the idea on pinterest and fell in love with it!

I'm going to try sweet. Sometime I crave french toast and I bet this will offset that craving without all the carbs of french toast.
  • shell1379
    shell1379 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I add diced bell peppers and diced tomatoes to my egg whites with a few olives
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    How about i dont eat the yolk... and here is why.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1007617-first-time-under-200-pounds-in-at-least-2-years

20130706_065847_zps14b49f06.jpg
    right click on pic to view pic fully

i rather get my cholesterol from other sources instead of filling my whole DAYS worth in one yolk.

Fair enough, I cannot say I have noticed the same however, have been eating three per day for many years.
  • Hitem20
    Hitem20 Posts: 121
    Options
    #1 - Chipotle Tabasco / Peppers / Onions
    #2 - Mushrooms /Onions

Chipotle tabasco is the greatest thing ever.

We buy it by the gallon :)
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    well today I mixed 4 egg whites with 12oz sugar, 12oz butter, 4 egg yolks, 16oz self raising flour, 9oz dried fruit, 7oz chocolate chips and a little fruit juice, and stuck it in the oven.

it's my daughter's birthday today and she wanted a mummy made cake not a shop one. :flowerforyou:

Thats so sweet :)
  • LB2812
    LB2812 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Bacon Salt.

http://baconsalt.com/

Seriously, it's awesome :)

Also, chopped veggies of some sort... peppers, mushrooms, tomatos, spinach... almost anything goes. And I need cheese with eggs, but I've found a half a serving of cheddar adds enough flavor without too many calories for me.