Girls who don't add guys and VV

Options
1235»

Replies

• Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I have mostly female friends but I've been adding more males as of late. The balance is shifting more in favor of men lately. Nothing against the females but some of them (not all) tend to get rather emotional when you don't visit their page everyday and remind them of how beautiful they are.
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I don't add dudes, I try to keep my friend's list small and I prefer the company of hilarious women. Doesn't matter to me who other people add or why, doesn't affect me!

My other social media outlets are pretty equal guys and girls, but I'm private about eating, and weightloss and fitness so I feel most comfortable in the company of ladies, lots of funny (sometimes hilariously *****y) motivated ladies for me please!
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Whether I'm single or taken, I prefer to have an all female friend list. I'm not insecure about my body, nor do I post intimate details about myself on my page. It's just a personal choice. :smile:

I feel the same !
  • ajahee12345678
    Options
    what do you mean not all
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I add both .. but like HS find this place to be rather cliquey.. Idk why.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any guys send me requests. I always accept the requests sent to me. I have tried adding a few guys but they never accept. >:( I try to keep my list small though.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    This again? Really?

RollingEyesGIF.gif

^^^This, by the way, is the awesomest GIF ever. EVER!
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    Whatever floats their boat. I'm an equal opportunity friender.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Depends on what your flirtation threshold is!
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I will add either as long as it is a friend request, I will not add a man or woman who sends a friend request that sounds more like he/she is trying to flirt.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    who cares what they do... i wouldnt want to be friends with someone who thought that way.if they accepted the FR, I'd end up deleting them at some point.
  • heywithers
    heywithers Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I personally need more men on my friend list!