GAME OF THRONES

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I am most definitely obsessed. My entire Pinterest activity the last few weeks has been pinning GOT memes. And I downloaded The Rains of Castamere to my phone a few days ago ...
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    How can anyone's favorite character be anyone other than Tyrion? Unless you're a girl and have a thing for Dany.

GRR needs to get his **** together and get the next book out.

I like the beleaguered Stark children, Arya, Bran, and Jon. I wish there were a lot more Arya, in particular. I'm not that interested in dragons or Dany's trip back to Westeros.
  • nee90
    nee90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Love the series, didn't read the books.

Love Arya,I wait to see her in real action... (but I guess it will take time)
    Would marry John Snow... Oh! He's so cute!!!
    I laugh a lot with Tyrion's lines...
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Funny sidebar, but I listen to the audiobooks on the way to work in the am. The guy who does it is an elderly Brit...and the sex scenes are *hilarious*
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Funny sidebar, but I listen to the audiobooks on the way to work in the am. The guy who does it is an elderly Brit...and the sex scenes are *hilarious*

LOL!

I have a roadtrip coming up. I might have to download it now hah!
  • errorika
    errorika Posts: 89 Member
    Options

Hahahaha, downloading these ASAP
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Love the series, haven't read the books yet.

My favourites are Tyrion and Gendry at the moment.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

There's YouTube borderline-memes of him reading them. That and him singing for any women that sing (like Sansa).
  • rml_16
    Options
    Would marry John Snow... Oh! He's so cute!!!
    He's 14 at the beginning of the book series. Just sayin'. ;-)
    There's YouTube borderline-memes of him reading them. That and him singing for any women that sing (like Sansa).

OMG! Too funny.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options

You complete me.
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    We LOVE Game of Thrones!
    I haven't read the books, but I love the show. My husband played the CCG a few years ago.

My favorite character is Tyrion.

And...John Snow. Mmmmmmmm......John Snow..........*drools*

*snaps back*
    Anyhoo...it is my favorite thing to watch. We watch the seasons over and over. :)
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I love jon snow,hes gone through hellof self doubt. Samwell tarly has been badass for a "craven". Arya is well on her way to being a faceless man like jaqen hagar. And sansa has managed to survived some real **** situations with her wall of icy curtesy. Ive read ASIOAF many times and watched the show many times,looking forward to TWoW. If you want to analyze them,go to westeros.org and join the forum!
  • Jess1caLe
    Jess1caLe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you my favorite character. Martin will kill that person off.
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Mwahaha, I love that I see RML and DragonSquatter in here, too... my fellow obsessive fans.

Just here to say I love the **** out of the books and show. Just finished the Dunk & Egg Tales (the three companion books to the series), AND GRRM just announced a release date for The Princess and the Queen (novella chronicling the original dance of dragons).

I SHOP JON/SANSA NOT EVEN SORRY ABOUT IT. (In for the, "But they're brother and sister! Gross!" posts...ARE THEY?)
    well,they are probably 1st cousins...if you believe the popular R+L=J
  • Headingforhealthier
    Options
    Dany, hands down. I'm a natural blond and purposefully going lighter because 1) it's hot, 2) she's bad *kitten* 3) why not! 4) inspiration to finally do so!

Also, who doesn't want dragons! Close second, or tie, is Tyrion. Book 4 is all I gotta say.. I'm not being the one for spoilers!

Feel free to add me!

Dany's growth and portrayal on the show is really admirable (and she basically has my goal body type), but her political decisions in AFFC and ADWD were awful.

She is but a girl and knows little in the ways of politics.

It is known.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    On "A Dance with Dragons" now. I haven't watched the TV show. Arya is my favoritist character. She's adorable. I kept hoping she'd meet back up with her wolf (in more than just dreams) as she was going back and forth through the riverlands.
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you my favorite character. Martin will kill that person off.

Is it Sansa?

tumblr_mo3dtheqqt1qi5fayo1_500.jpg
  • rml_16
    Options
    On "A Dance with Dragons" now. I haven't watched the TV show. Arya is my favoritist character. She's adorable. I kept hoping she'd meet back up with her wolf (in more than just dreams) as she was going back and forth through the riverlands.
    Pretty sure those aren't dreams.

All the Stark children appear to be wargs and I think Nymeria is going to show up again. She has to. Why else would he keep her alive?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Mwahaha, I love that I see RML and DragonSquatter in here, too... my fellow obsessive fans.

Just here to say I love the **** out of the books and show. Just finished the Dunk & Egg Tales (the three companion books to the series), AND GRRM just announced a release date for The Princess and the Queen (novella chronicling the original dance of dragons).

I SHOP JON/SANSA NOT EVEN SORRY ABOUT IT. (In for the, "But they're brother and sister! Gross!" posts...ARE THEY?)
    well,they are probably 1st cousins...if you believe the popular R+L=J

I DO.

And pssh, first cousins is NOTHING in Westeros.
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    20623aa.gif

I have a hard time picking a favorite character. The only one who is a total douche is Joffery and King Robert was kind of a **** IMO

ETA: LOL you apparently can't type c**t on MFP