Nerds Unite!

Options

Replies

• pinksarahjane
    pinksarahjane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    nerd and proud love video games especially the old final fantasys also love little big planet ecpecially the kart game. also love buffy the vampire slayer and teen wolf and i love reading vampire romances i am a big nerd lol
  • scottix111
    scottix111 Posts: 24
    Options
    im home haha proppa nerd me haha I love fitness but nowt beats games and shows like supernatural and that I like anime but not read many any one know any good ones to start with
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    = nerd c:

Edit* I like FPS, rpgs, animal crossing, zombies,used to be in pokemon league....lawl

And I f****** love science.

Jk

About the science part
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    So who's going to NY Comic-Con??
  • rgbushphd
    rgbushphd Posts: 35
    Options
    Also, I totally get Big Bang Theory. <g>

My husband calls me a nerd cause I get the jokes on the Big Bang Theory

My wife labels me the biggest and strangest nerd for getting the humor on the BBT. Love that show...it is the only one I watch weekly (daily if I could)...beside the nightly news. BBT Nerds!
  • JohnMatrix
    JohnMatrix Posts: 59
    Options
    This thread is all win.
  • JohnMatrix
    JohnMatrix Posts: 59
    Options
    Boston Comic Con this weekend. One of my friends does penciling for Marvel. Should be a good time.
  • What316
    What316 Posts: 563
    Options
    Cool cool cool ,troy and avid in the morning
  • AlexisJ330
    AlexisJ330 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    So on a message board dedicated to us nerds, there is an ad for replica Star Trek uniforms. I love it! But sort of scary in an Orwellian sort of way.
  • Errniegerrn
    Options
    If any of you guys have and/or use Google + we created a MFP/Gaming/Nerd community over there!

http://gplus.to/GABFF
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Have just joined the Geeks and Nerds group right here! Come join us :D
  • katherine_jenkins
    Options
    I wouldn't class myself as a nerd, but I'm a fan of all things nerdy. HUGE HUGE LOTR fan. I'm hugely into film, tv and music rather than games, so if anyone wants to talk film, i'm right here.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Options
    Currently playing SW:TOR... anybody else?
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I own a pair of superman high-tops and my last converse high-tops had the horde (world of Warcraft) emblem on them.
    Out geek me ..... I dare you :)

Geeky like minded friends are welcome
  • katherine_jenkins
    Options
    I own a pair of superman high-tops and my last converse high-tops had the horde (world of Warcraft) emblem on them.

I probably can't out geek you but I would just like to say that I have Superman socks and they have their own cape.
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I feel like a horrible nerd. I only just now figured out that David Tennant plays Barty Crouch Jr. in the HP movies. Though he is only in a handful of scenes it is quite interesting seeing him play a murderous bad*ss.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Options

I probably can't out geek you but I would just like to say that I have Superman socks and they have their own cape.

This is what I wore to the NYC Cupid's Undie Run on February... and my Batman socks have little capes on them too!
    Geek meets Fitness!
    20130216_142332_zps391da6de.jpg
  • jenijen25
    jenijen25 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a nerd I have the quote from the song from the last twilight film embossed on my bedroom wall:) darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years :) think im more geeky than nerdy but I love it :) xx
  • katherine_jenkins
    Options

This is what I wore to the NYC Cupid's Undie Run on February... and my Batman socks have little capes on them too!
    Geek meets Fitness!
    20130216_142332_zps391da6de.jpg

I need your socks.
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    ec400e67d1c3b09052e0dd1a880474d1.jpg

*Edit* Is it sad that I got excited by this? lol