Hottest Female on MFP, your votes please Gents

Options

Replies

• thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options

And good grief people. Lighten up!! If you don't like the idea of this thread, then don't open it!!!! Why do y'all click on the thread just for the purpose of being offended and self-righteous??? I'm sure there are plenty of threads y'all can enjoy without criticizing what other adults choose to enjoy.

^^^Right!!!! :drinker:

:drinker:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Me.

Nuff said.
  • thebigcb
    Options
    I think the problem with this thread is there are way too many hot chicks on MFP to pick just one, or even a couple, without leaving someone out. Who wants to be the guy who leaves out so many hot chicks?

This is very true
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    You are. Yes, you. The hottie reading this right now. YOU are the hottest woman on MFP.

Unless you're a guy. In that case you're the hottest dude on MFP.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    dude, we had this competition like, six months ago. DaniD won it out, with silvergul coming in second. we had a parade.

but when dani deactivated, silver became the hottest woman on Myfitnesspal.

link please ?

it was in a group, a private group, for the reasons you see in this thread. a whole lot of internet white knights that need to come to these lady's aid like they are ser jorah helping Daenerys. **spoilers** she doesn't sleep with him either.
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    You called???
  • thebigcb
    Options
    You're right, I should just lighten up. Well I hope the poor women that are going to be named on here are prepared for the amount of friend requests and messages they are about to get as a result of being unwittingly solicited. Personally, I'd delete you for it.

Also I'm interested to know what you plan to do with the information. Are you someone that has a particular appreciation for usernames

if the person is not on your friend list, then it's useless information, unless you just plan to ogle them. I wonder how many friends requests you'll send out today OP?

I'm out.

No friend requests sent so far mate
  • thebigcb
    Options
    You called???

Hell yeah, HIHG FIVES
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Hotness is based on peoples individual preferences. That being said, all the women on my friends list are hot. And wonderful, and strong.
  • Abington781
    Options
    NO but I vote for you
  • thebigcb
    Options
    And so are you
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    All the women on my Friend List are the hottest on MFP.....there's no way to single out just one!

Id say u should get a lot of votes - u were very hot yesterday lol:happy:

Ditto Gorgeous!!! MUAH!
  • Pramps
    Pramps Posts: 23
    Options
    Exactly.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    dude, we had this competition like, six months ago. DaniD won it out, with silvergul coming in second. we had a parade.

link please ?

it was in a group, a private group, for the reasons you see in this thread. a whole lot of internet white knights that need to come to these lady's aid like they are ser jorah helping Daenerys. **spoilers** she doesn't sleep with him either.

It was a fun time..
  • thebigcb
    Options

link please ?

It was a fun time..

FUN!!! FUN you say, that is NOT ALLOWD YOU HEAR

They are many many on here
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I don't come to MFP for validation.

If you think you're hot....then you're hot.

I think I'm hot.

If someone else thinks I'm hot, that's cool.
    If not, that's cool too.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    all my friends on my friends list are hot.

#promkingstatus
  • thebigcb
    Options
    I don't come to MFP for validation.

If you think you're hot....then you're hot.

I think I'm hot.

If someone else thinks I'm hot, that's cool.
    If not, that's cool too.

You are hot
  • mrincredible93
    Options
    Hottest on MFP or off - My wife!