Hottest Female on MFP, your votes please Gents

Options

Replies

• onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    No chit-chat fun allowed in here

I just totally flashed back to the nuns at Catholic school, especially Sister Mary Fromknect.

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    The Catholic Boys(Heaven Help Us)

LUST(on the chalkboard)
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    There's a certain person in here playing the white knight who sent me a FR the other day telling me that I was sexy. I suppose they meant to say that I have a sexy mind? Or is it only ok to objectify women privately?

Hypocritical knight is hypocritical.

I would still vote for SilverGurl. She gives me ladywood with her pictures and her wit. :heart:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    There's a certain person in here playing the white knight who sent me a FR the other day telling me that I was sexy. I suppose they meant to say that I have a sexy mind? Or is it only ok to objectify women privately?

I would still vote for SilverGurl. She gives me ladywood with her pictures and her wit. :heart:

I objectify them publicly.

"Hottest" is hard to quantify, but Silvergurl would be near the top of that list, all things considered. As would several other of my friends.
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options

I objectify them publicly.

"Hottest" is hard to quantify, but Silvergurl would be near the top of that list, all things considered. As would several other of my friends.

:brokenheart:
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options

Forget the knight. I will tell you right here in the open that you're sexy.

And I have to admit that I stalk SilverGurl in the forum, too. But can't approach her because the first rule of stalking and everything. It's hard to be me.
  • beepermad
    beepermad Posts: 198
    Options
    Is this really a thing? Because this is lame.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options

Caught solid
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    You're right, I should just lighten up. Well I hope the poor women that are going to be named on here are prepared for the amount of friend requests and messages they are about to get as a result of being unwittingly solicited. Personally, I'd delete you for it.

Also I'm interested to know what you plan to do with the information. Are you someone that has a particular appreciation for usernames

if the person is not on your friend list, then it's useless information, unless you just plan to ogle them. I wonder how many friends requests you'll send out today OP?

I'm out.

logo-bw.gif

ETA: my FL is filled with 10/10 WB ladies. i objectify you all, my darlings!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

Forget the knight. I will tell you right here in the open that you're sexy.

And I have to admit that I stalk SilverGurl in the forum, too. But can't approach her because the first rule of stalking and everything. It's hard to be me.

*hugs* I understand your pain.
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    dude, we had this competition like, six months ago. DaniD won it out, with silvergul coming in second. we had a parade.

but when dani deactivated, silver became the hottest woman on Myfitnesspal.

I think DaniD is the hottest though
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    dude, we had this competition like, six months ago. DaniD won it out, with silvergul coming in second. we had a parade.

I voted for silvergurl throughout the whole competition. It was a glorious competition.

:blushing: it was definitely more fun in our private group. but it's OK...it's time for someone new to have the crown ;)

Those gif battles were better than anything on MFP to date, the fact it was in a group allowed everyone to post the greatest gifs the internet has ever produced but can't be put on the main forums because of all the annoying humourless old people!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Is this really a thing? Because this is lame.

it's not a thing.

it is lame.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

I think DaniD is still the hottest though.

Since she is gone now, I can say that she was just "okay"....
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

Never had her, but wanted to.:bigsmile:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

I voted for silvergurl throughout the whole competition. It was a glorious competition.

:blushing: it was definitely more fun in our private group. but it's OK...it's time for someone new to have the crown ;)

Those gif battles were better than anything on MFP to date, the fact it was in a group allowed everyone to post the greatest gifs the internet has ever produced but can't be put on the main forums because of all the annoying humourless old people!

QFT.......it was the most glorious competition....and the gifs alone would blow the mind of general populace MFP....
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options

Yeah and DaniD had the best gifs of all.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

QFT.......it was the most glorious competition....and the gifs alone would blow the mind of general populace MFP....

I agree the gif battles were hilarious!!
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I don't come to MFP for validation.

If you think you're hot....then you're hot.

I think I'm hot.

If someone else thinks I'm hot, that's cool.
    If not, that's cool too.

Couldn't have said it better myself :flowerforyou: This is why I :heart: you so damn much!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Since she is gone now, I can say that she was just "okay"....

:angry:

I'd hate to say what you'd say about me and my sweater meat if I left.

original.gif