Bad things that have happened since I starting losing weight

Options

Replies

• carrieanthony
    carrieanthony Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    5. A female coworker spanked me on the *kitten* and said, "Damn, your *kitten* is looking smaller."
    6. I liked getting spanked by a girl

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. *LOVE* this!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL (and I'd spank yer *kitten* any ol' time). LOLOLOL :)
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!

1. Spending ridiculous amounts of time outside running and playing with my kids has lead to an increase in sun and nature exposure;
    2. Had to buy new clothes and do the dreaded clothes shopping;
    3. I am now wearing a running skirt for running and Zumba AND I CAN'T STOP (and it is twirly);
    4. Had to buy a mesh hamper for my dirty workout clothes because they stink and there are a lot of them; and
    5. The last two times I lost any weight at all I got pregnant. Thank goodness I'm fixed now because we don't need more kids!
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    <3 this thread!
    Bump for later!
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I became poor (gym membership + training) and now I cant afford new clothes. I look like a hobo.
  • justifit
    justifit Posts: 26
    Options
    LOL! Those are some really good bad things. :laugh:
  • shayleac
    shayleac Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Haha #7 is great.

I definitely notice #1. I've taken in all my pants, 28$ a pair! and they ended up being too big after 3 weeks.
    This summer I wanted to save up a ton, but I ended up going on giant shopping sprees instead.

Can't complain though. I wouldn't take the weight back or my purchases for that matter :).
  • thatmavigirl
    Options
    3. I no longer hear applause when I run :( (my thighs stopped clapping for me)

:laugh: Love it!!
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    2. Frito Lay is stalking me and have wrote me several letters asking where I am and if I'm ok

I'm reading this at work and burst out laughing when I read this...just as one of the lawyers walked in my office.
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    OMG! I Love them, There are true and funny also especially the ladder one. I am so hoping I too can use my ladder soon. Thanks for those, I can relate to most!
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    My really nice dress shorts that are knee length and are perfect for work are to big on me! :cry: Worst part is there are no belt loops so I can't wear a belt with them! Though my denim knee legnth shorts that were to tight on me last summer (and the summer before seeing how I bought the wrong size) now fit perfectly! :happy:

I've had to go buy a belt, smaller size pants and need to do taking in at the waiste on my skirts.

I'm nervous for when the colder weather gets here. I have a lot of really nice suits that I wear to work in the winter. I'm starting to be afraid that they might now fit me anymore!
  • Cheddars13
    Cheddars13 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    bump for when I can add my own "complaints" :drinker:
  • raggedyanne5
    raggedyanne5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm covered in mosquito bites from being outside so much.
    I have a farmers tan from all the outdoor workouts.
    I keep finding mysterious bruises on my body from the free weight lifting I think.
    In public, if a song comes on from my Zumba class I HAVE to break out into dance!
    I have so many friends at the gym it takes me 15 minutes or more to start my workout because we're talking.
    I'm a dangerous driver because I'm always scouting for a new running route. Must keep eyes on the road!
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I'm covered in mosquito bites from being outside so much.
    I have a farmers tan from all the outdoor workouts.
    I keep finding mysterious bruises on my body from the free weight lifting I think.
    In public, if a song comes on from my Zumba class I HAVE to break out into dance!
    I have so many friends at the gym it takes me 15 minutes or more to start my workout because we're talking.
    I'm a dangerous driver because I'm always scouting for a new running route. Must keep eyes on the road!

^^ Ha ha..love all of them :) You are doing so gr8
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Getawayfromthecake Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Veins popping up everywhere!!!
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,397 Member
    Options
    Love this!

1. Having to buy new clothes to replace the ones I saved when I weighed less and then having to buy more because I dropped out of those sizes.
    2.. Being stopped and asked if I wanted to lose weight or if I am ill.
    3. Being asked the secret to my success. People want the magic answer. I don't have one to give them. :frown:
    4. Truly....an issue. Sagging skin. (Lose your weight while your young because of better skin elasticity.)
    5.Losing two cup sizes in my bra. (At least there is no more jarring or bouncing when I run...lol)
    6. Habitually heading to the higher size racks in the clothing stores and realizing I no longer belong there.
    7. Trying to find my true size. When I weighed this much 10 years ago, I was in a bigger dress size but it is apparent that the market has changed the clothing sizes to make us feel better.
    8. Being asked how much weight I lost so they can try to figure out how much I weighed before I lost it. How rude!
    9. Passing a mirror and not realizing that it is my reflection in it.
    10. Having my wedding and engagement ring literally fly off while shopping in a department store for clothes and people watching my husband I crawling all over the floor looking for them.
  • mullaneywt
    mullaneywt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started on all this, but one think I'm not looking forward to is losing my advantage on the ski slopes to all those lighter guys. Inertia was my friend! :laugh:
  • charlenequinn94
    Options
    Here is my list: Got to wear khaki or brown britches to work. Nothing fits me. And, my budget is having a hard time keeping up with my weight loss.
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My dog (The Murph) is so used to me getting up at 5:30 to do my DVDs and then walk him that even on rest days he wakes me up so I figure, "Well, might as well take him - I'm awake." :-/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!