MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I embrace my 8 too.

inches? :love:

yeah baby wheres that ckn pic?
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    There's nothing to embrace, because it means absolutely nothing.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    kidding me? I'd be happy to be called an 8 I have been called a 5 :-( I didnt think I was that bad lol

5...FIVE!!! Are you kidding me???? Really? Whomever told you that is a jacka$$

I have a friend and he referenced me as a number, I punched him dead in the gut. Told him if he ever deduced me to a number, he'd get one in the nose. I love him to death though. I really do. I'm an not a number!! I'm an Nika.

• fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    kidding me? I'd be happy to be called an 8 I have been called a 5 :-( I didnt think I was that bad lol

I have a friend and he referenced me as a number, I punched him dead in the gut. Told him if he ever deduced me to a number, he'd get one in the nose. I love him to death though. I really do. I'm an not a number!! I'm an Nika.

I like the assumption that opinion equals rudeness.

Most people are 5s.
  • technobunny
    Options
    wiggle_5.gif

+1
  • sitesh19
    sitesh19 Posts: 11
    Options
    for someone who stares in the mirror and sees a 2, an 8 would definitely be considered a compliment :)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    wiggle_5.gif

This make me a happy girl
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

I like the assumption that opinion equals rudeness.

Most people are 5s.

idk, you're easily a 6.

Wanna go to Dennys?
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Whenever I want to feel pretty, I just visit the prison instead of making threads on the interweb phishing for compliments

Why the Prison? When Walmart or Golden Corral is more convienant.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

3.75-4
  • RJ0524583
    Options
    This feels like a humble brag
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    yea, not sure I get the point to this post? Do YOU feel like an 8? Why does it matter what someone you admitted isn't "all that" thinks about their perception of your appearance in an arbitrary scale of nonsense? Maybe they meant 8 out of 8? Maybe 8 out of 5. Maybe, shudder, 8/15 (ouch!) I promise you get +2 for not giving a **** what other people think, now THAT is sexy. Fishing is -2.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    There's something very desperate about this...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Ya knkow what I thought the first time someone told me I was an 8? I thought oh great, my bottom half's only a 4 and my top half's only a 4 and that's notihing. I"m less thatn average. Because, low self esteem and pain meds. LOL.

Then all of a sudden I got a genius! I asked separately. I post my bottom half only and wait for my lowest score. 5 or 6.

then post my top halfs and wait for my next lowest score 6 or 7....and add them both together and BAM 11-13! on a scale of 1-10.

Do you even...math?
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    NOT fishing. So all the fishing lines are way off. I've just worked my *kitten* off to redo my body after major weight loss.. Was feeling good...then it's so sad how someone can make use feel bad about ourselves. I needed clarification. Plus, is it wrong to smile if someone gives you a heartfelt compliment? I think not.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Error 404, 8 not found.