men does chest size matter

Options

Replies

• cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Boobs don't matter one bit to a guy, as long as he gets to play with them, show me a guy who would turn down an opurtunity to play with a small pair of boobs because he's a bib boob man, and I will show you a liar.

Damn Ive got boobs on my brain now, and I dont finish for another hour!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My husband says he prefers the shape, movement, contours and texture of natural breasts. He says any size is good, but proportional to the rest of the body is the most aesthetically pleasing. Mine are medium-sized and he loves them. Apparently, none of that matters in a "serious" relationship anyway. It's more about the personal connection than the bra size. :flowerforyou:
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    great *kitten* forgives all flaws

#truth
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    It does depend on the guy. I'm sure there are boob guys out there who couldn't handle it but it's not a big deal to me. However I've always wondered what fake boobs feel like.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I have dated boobs with all different woman sizes. I liked them all.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I :heart: BooBs, but it really depends on how the whole package comes together.

A perfect rack is not really perfect if it comes with a flat *kitten*, lack of intelligence, dull personality... etc.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    If the first thing a guy looks at to determine whether you're good enough is your tits, run. You don't want a guy that's materialistic like that.

What are your tits made of?
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Makes no difference at all to me. Like was said above ... it's more about the person they are attached to. If you are taking personality of the picture and talking pure appearance/physical attraction, it still doesn't matter. I'm a horn-dog but I've seen all types of bodies that I though were attractive. Being an appearance-challenged person, I am more worried about if the woman finds me attractive!!!!!

You are far from appearance challenged hottie!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    Makes no difference at all to me. Like was said above ... it's more about the person they are attached to. If you are taking personality of the picture and talking pure appearance/physical attraction, it still doesn't matter. I'm a horn-dog but I've seen all types of bodies that I though were attractive. Being an appearance-challenged person, I am more worried about if the woman finds me attractive!!!!!

You are far from appearance challenged hottie!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
    WOW ... Well how are you doin'? LOL ... Thanks. You just made my day!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    great *kitten* forgives all flaws

I saw a picture on FB that said "A great *kitten* - my way of apologizing for lack of rack" :laugh:
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    If you are the sort of person who would expect a man to get penile enhancement if he doesn't meet your expectations, then you should be someone who contemplates whether or not you should get fake breasts to meet a certain standard.

If you would not expect your partner to use surgery or hormones purely to cosmetically alter his body for you, then don't waste your time worrying about whether your natural assets are sufficient.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Yes. Anything bigger than my noggin is kind of disgusting... but they also have to be bigger than mine.
  • Soccermavrick
    Soccermavrick Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    A woman's confidence and overall condition will over comes 99 percent, when it comes to long term. Now I am not saying that a woman with a nice endowment would not catch my eye for a minute, or make me think for a second, but long-term other things add up.

That and while fake may look good, too often the women that get them have no real confidence, which can be as big of a turn-off long term.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    sounds painful

Doesn't it though?
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Super awesome thread for women's body image = MFP Thread winner!
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    If they're not like ninja grappling hooks then they're fine.

I can't even begin to picture this in my head. Wait....no. Still can't.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    If they're not like ninja grappling hooks then they're fine.

I can't even begin to picture this in my head. Wait....no. Still can't.
    Don't ask for a visual!
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    If you are the sort of person who would expect a man to get penile enhancement....

Wait! Is that a real thing?!?!