men does chest size matter

Replies

• Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,855 Member
    It's not a deal breaker by any means. . but all other things being equal. . . I'll take big. . fake or not..

All the other guys in this thread are lying.
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    If they're not like ninja grappling hooks then they're fine.

I can't even begin to picture this in my head. Wait....no. Still can't.
    Don't ask for a visual!

I'm sure this would have some use. For instance, a strapless bathing suit top would never fall down again.

Some use? How about scaling a wall?
  • Breast really don't matter to me, as long as they are real and bigger than mine. I don't have anything against fake but I love natural hang time! Now ask me about butt and thighs and I want them as thick and firm as they come!

All I wanna do, is Voom a Voom Voom Voom, in the boom boom! Just shake ya rump!
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    If the first thing a guy looks at to determine whether you're good enough is your tits, run. You don't want a guy that's materialistic like that.

What are your tits made of?

that's exactly what i was thinking... either someone doesn't understand what "materialistic" means or we are objectifying women on a WHOLE new level!
  • m00tmike
    It's not a deal breaker by any means. . but all other things being equal. . . I'll take big. . fake or not..

Okay but there is a limit for me. Big is great but they have to be nice too. Boobs shouldn't have a belly button between them.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Breast really don't matter to me, as long as they are real and bigger than mine. I don't have anything against fake but I love natural hang time! Now ask me about butt and thighs and I want them as thick and firm as they come!

I'm taking my ball and going home pffffft
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212

Okay but there is a limit for me. Big is great but they have to be nice too. Boobs shouldn't have a belly button between them.

I nearly choked on my water. LOL
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member

Don't ask for a visual!

I'm sure this would have some use. For instance, a strapless bathing suit top would never fall down again.

With my boobs? I would so kick *kitten* at a Tough Mudder.
  • Anything but fake.
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    My husband says, "More than a handful is a waste." Mind you, he does have big hands...
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Not really. I'm more into personality.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Breast really don't matter to me, as long as they are real and bigger than mine. I don't have anything against fake but I love natural hang time! Now ask me about butt and thighs and I want them as thick and firm as they come!

I'm taking my ball and going home pffffft
    :drinker: :heart:
    Noooo, come back! I Still have love for you though!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    It doesn't really matter, especially for a relationship. I much prefer real and small to big and fake any day of the week and twice on sunday
    ^^TRUTH! Ask 'teenage dumbass me' and I'd be all like, "C-cup or larger please! Real or fake doesn't matter." :love:
    Ask "current me, wiser than his years" and I'd say "No fakes, unless medical reasons, but still can't be smaller than mine!" :drinker:
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    I hope it matters.....
  • Shinwasha
    Shinwasha Posts: 32 Member
    I'm totally an *kitten* guy. I would like my woman to have a nice *kitten*, and to be honest a smaller chest. But the sexiest thing is being to have a discussion with a girl about the universe, matter and everything.
  • m00tmike

Don't ask for a visual!

With my boobs? I would so kick *kitten* at a Tough Mudder.
    Oh I didn't mean YOURS. I just meant ninja boobs could have that purpose. I've never seen your boobs, I have no idea what they're good about.
  • the_dude00
    the_dude00 Posts: 1,056 Member
    It doesn't make much difference to me. I do like it if a women at least has some boobs, but I don't require a large chest my any means.
  • MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    REAL BREASTS EVERYTIME.... Small, large; Just not ones hanging down to the knees! :laugh:
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    I just posted this in another thread, but a womans breast size means nothing to me, as long as they have a nice shape I really don't care.

But a flat butt on the other hand, i don't think i can work with that.
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Addis_Daddy12 Posts: 548 Member
    I just posted this in another thread, but a womans breast size means nothing to me, as long as they have a nice shape I really don't care.

But a flat butt on the other hand, i don't think i can work with that.

Come on man...you don't want that pancake booty? All nice an flat like the pancakes that momma used to make.